Questions about using ideCAD Architecture 6

When I open the program, a warning appears as in the picture. There is a problem in the program, I turn off the warning and continue to work, but there was no such warning before.

Hello, in order to be able to help, we first need to see your project and describe what exactly you are getting this error while doing. You can add it to the forum.

Ms. ARZU 6.053 VER. WHEN I PUT KEYSTONES ON THE JAMBS, A SECTION OF THE JAMBS IS NOT VISIBLE ON SOME WINDOWS WHILE I DRAW A VIEW. THERE WAS NO SUCH A PROBLEM BEFORE...

vers. IDE5 opening problem and text problem in 6.053 When we want to open the drawings we made in the previous ide5 version in 6.053, it gives an incompatible file. use an updated program version to open this file. It also gives the message that when we open the fonts in the projects made in the 6.2007 version and earlier versions, the horizontal lengths of the texts are widened when we open them in the versions released after 6.2007 and the layout lines move to the line. It is necessary to reduce the size of all texts one by one. We request that this issue be resolved. as seen in additional pictures

Since version 6.53, we do not read files made with the cracked version circulating on the internet years ago. The warning may be appearing for that reason, with which version did you get this warning while opening the file you prepared? The enlargement of the font sizes coming from the old projects is a change we made in the latest version to make the font sizes compatible with autocad (otherwise, there were changes in the font sizes when outputting dwg), it will only happen once during the transition period. Take the output of the projects you made in the old versions with the old version.

WE HAVE BEEN USING IT WITH AN ARCHITECTURAL AND STATIC LICENSE SINCE 1999 AND CONTINUOUSLY UPDATE. DRAWN IN IDE VERSION 5 BUT I CAN'T LOOK AT WHICH VERSION IT IS. THANKS TO YOUR INTEREST.

"KUBA2009":1cgcvf64" said:
In 6.053, when we want to open the drawings we made in the previous ide 5 version, it gives the message Incompatible file. Use an updated program version to open this file. Can you add it to the message? Good work...

"KUBA2009":3h05gpxm" said:
In 6.053, when we want to open the drawings we made in the previous ide 5 version, it gives an incompatible file. Use an updated program version to open this file. It gives the message
We did not encounter the problem you mentioned. .

"akif tekin":3vt9vin3" said:
greetings, I cannot place a window on the corner wall in the picture with the tilted window option.
Hello, If these two walls are drawn with the curved wall command, a corner window can be placed. In the Wall Settings/Advanced Settings tab Give the curved wall point number 1. Click the curved wall command from the wall assistant toolbar and draw your corner wall. After selecting the window you want to place in the door window settings, mark the curved door/window line from the Type section. Place your window on the wall. Good work

Good day, I have two questions. When I open the file I am working on in the attached ide 5, the program gives an error and closes in ide 6. should i do it like this or is there a trick i missed

The openable version of your project is attached. Spaces cannot be defined to curtains at the moment, as you mentioned, you have to do it with the edge of the space (or if you are not going to use the project statically, you need to enter walls instead of curtains).

"akif tekin":1ewuiklu" said:
greetings, I started having problems after installing version 6.53. It gives the error shown in the picture and it closes.
Hello In Settings Menu/General Settings Dialog -OpenGL use hardware accelerator - can you uncheck the line and try again after closing and reopening the program?

Back