Questions about using ideCAD Architecture 6

Re: how does the tax-kaks report work When you enter the tax-kaks report command in the program, land area, taks (floor area coefficient) and kaks (floor area coefficient) are entered. In the generated report, the total sitting area (floor area) is calculated on the land. It is checked whether this field exceeds the tax value. In addition, the area of all floors is calculated. It is checked whether it exceeds the Kaks value. Let me explain with a numerical example: Let the land area be 300 m2 and the tax value 0.5, the kax value 1.5. The residential area of your building is calculated automatically. eg. Let's say 175 m2 is found.. You can make a building with a floor area of 150 m2 from 300x0.5. You can see from the report that you need to reduce the value of 175 m2. You can build a total construction area of 450 m2 from 300x1.5 kaks. The program calculates all your floor areas and writes them to the report. You can easily determine the design by comparing this value with 450 m2. You choose which locations will be taken into account in the tax-kaks report from the location settings. For example, for your terraces sitting on the land, you should enter the location settings and tick the checkbox to add to the tax report - to add to the tax report. In the settings of your spaces only on the ground floor (floor on the ground), adding to the taxi and taxi report should be passive (participate). Spaces on all other floors should be included in the kaks report only. It should be marked as added to the tax report. Good work...

Ms. ARZU WHEN I CLAIM A FACADE WITH FLUSH ON A 5-STORY BUILDING IN THE LAST VERSION, THE PROGRAM SLOWS INCREDIBLY. .. I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED SUCH A PROBLEM BEFORE . WHAT IS THE REASON...?

Hello Mehmet Bey, if you do not add your project, I cannot find the reason. If you upload it to Hotfile and give a link, our technical service will review it and return information as soon as possible. Good work
"MEHMETSIRAY":jt8ugzs7" said:
ARZU HANIM WHEN I MADE A FACE CLADDING TO A 5-STORY BUILDING IN THE LAST VERSION, THE PROGRAM SLOWS INCREDIBLY.

Greetings, I can't make a user-defined scan, can you help? When I transfer the scan shape I drew with 2b with the user-defined scan feature, a shape in the picture appears.

Hello Akif Bey, I created a similar scan. You can review the image and the attached project. Scans should be designed as a continuation of each other so that they remain within the square. Good work

hello everyone, first of all, congratulations to everyone who contributed.. my problem is that I get vc++ problem while rendering. I installed the latest version vc++, but at intermediate and higher levels, rendering gives problems and throws it from the program. for now i am using ide demo 6.54 but when the project grows i face such problems i have integrated video card i have 2.5 gb ram and core2 duo processor i will be glad if you can help me about my problem good work

"melih":mfc7bhft" said:
when the project grows, I encounter such problems. I have an integrated graphics card 2.5 gb ram and core2 duo processor. As your project grows, you will need more RAM for both the graphics card and the system.

Guys, I'm a new member and I need help urgently:: While working in a normal drawing and perspective window, the window I used to draw normally disappeared.

"beroxi":1datvjjb" said:
Friends, I am a new member and I need help urgently:: while working in a normal drawing and perspective window, the window I used to draw disappeared, while I was trying to find it, I lost the perspective, only 2D drawings remain, how can I get them back undo can't help please!!!!!!
I don't understand your problem Can you attach the project file?

I did not fully understand the problem, but apply these 3 methods 1. right click on the idecad screen window border (at the bottom) (idecad border above the start bar) and select the ground floor from there 2. right click in the middle of the screen, switch to the plan view 3. drawing on the top right of the screen Click the arrow in the corner of the window.

idecad related questions?? How to use dwg file format as a base in 1.idecad. For example, can I import a plan I drew in autocad as a preliminary to idecad and use it as a base..?? There are ready-made letterhead options in 2.idecad as in archicad. ? 3. How is the site plan created in idecad? Are we going to create it ourselves using lines in a 2D environment? 4. Can we automatically create the system detail by defining it in the section? 5.Is it possible to automatically divide a wall or any object by 3 to 4 etc. or by giving a percentage value?

the traces in the render hello, in my work, I couldn't find the problem that a texture leaves traces on another texture, why do traces occur in the render in the attached picture?

The traces that appear on the render are the reflection of the "ambient occlusion" feature that highlights the indentations. You can get a better quality image by decreasing the Ambien occlusion distance value and increasing the sample number, or you can turn it off completely if you want.

Hello. When we change the dimensions (width-height) from the settings of the ODT objects, the ODT object is enlarged with scale. that is, if we expand a 1 meter window to 2 meters, the 5 cm record becomes 10 cm. Instead, if there is a setting, how do we use the window logic stretched from the windows? If you say you don't have to create an ODT yourself; You haven't updated your ODT creation program with version 6, it's not very comfortable to use, so at what stage are you developing ODT objects? Although most of the features of the program have reached a certain level, it is obviously very challenging for the door/window logic to be like this. Thank you for your interest.

hello, first of all, I would like to congratulate everyone on your past holiday. I downloaded idecad 6version 6.54 from the link you gave, but it doesn't open, it just opens idecad wrep exe, it doesn't have brick axle door etc icons. How can I open this version? Currently, I have idecad architecture 5.14 in Turkish on my computer, I copied the dell file in it and transferred it into it, but it still does not open. What should I do? my computer is 64 bit acer brand one year new computer windows 7 home premium memory 4 gb processor intel core2duo cpu 2 ghz if you could help me I would appreciate it thanks.

Have you updated your lock to version 6? You can't run version 6 if you haven't updated. Also why are you using version 5.14? :) The last version of the 5 series is 5.511.

Hello, I would appreciate if you can help me how to do the update. I saved version 6.54 separately from the version I have. now it says hasp not key ( 0007). I added sentinel hasp run-time set-up, but it still gives the same information. How can I update this 6.54 version to 5.11 that I have.

Updating from version 5 to version 6 is paid. If you call our Istanbul or Bursa office on Monday, they will help with the update.

When I do sheathing and gardening in my slm 3 d drawings, a warning appears that the virtual memory is low or out of memory even though the pc is i7. What should I do? can you help me?

Back