Questions about using ideCAD Architecture 6

Re: about the interior plaster quantity
"KUBA2009":1bbvbx85" said:
Hi there, I was interested in some situations in the attached simple project in the plaster quantity and I guess it gives incorrect results. The area edge thickness areas are decreasing as minha. 2-does not include the column and beam surfaces in the interior plaster quantity 3-Writes the minha totals as TOTAL OF THE SPACE 4-There is a confusion on the panel but I could not solve it 5- The figures in the quantity report are not written under your knowledge. the figures seem to have shifted to the right . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Hello. We have added your findings to our work list. Thank you. You can get Building Components quantity by defining Structural Components to the elements until the relevant corrections are made. I recommend you to watch our training videos below. Creating Build Components
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Structure Components to Elements Appointment
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Good work.

PROBLEM IN INTERNAL MEASUREMENT ON THE WALL Create a plan, make an interior dimensioning, delete one of the wall passing through the interior dimensioning, draw a wall again from where the inner measurement is, it does not automatically measure the interior of the newly drawn wall. It may be necessary to make changes during the final project phase, however We need to delete the dimensioning and do it again, sometimes this situation is overlooked, it becomes a problem when we notice it when we get a blueprint. is it possible to fix this situation good work

Re: PROBLEM WITH INSIDE MEASUREMENT ON THE WALL Hello, you don't need to delete and redo the dimensioning. You can include the existing dimension in the dimension by selecting Add/Remove Part command from the Right-click menu and selecting the wall drawn later. Good work

take it easy everyone, I'm drawing again after a long time. I have 2 questions 1. I don't open ide7, I get a hapkeynotfound warning. 2. Can we get the material of only part of any profile different _?. For example, I want to make the middle part of the papier-mâché a different color, but I can't. It also takes a lot of time to create a piece from the objects that are elongated there and place that material in a different color. Is there a different method_? Thank you in advance, good work

"melih":3njl5xae" said:
help everyone, I'm drawing again after a long time. 1. I don't open ide7, I get a hapkeynotfound warning.
version 6 is unlocked and version 7 is working normally. The lock not found message can appear in two conditions. 1. The lock may not be recognized by the computer. The light should turn on when you insert the lock into the computer. 2. The program may not be running with the correct lock. For both cases, you can contact us by calling our Bursa office

Hello, only one material can be defined for profile objects. For example, which building elements do you need to define different materials on their surfaces when modeling with a profile object?
"melih":1t4pqo8g" said:
2. Can we get the material of only a part of any profile different _? For example, I want to make the middle part of the papier-mâché a different color, but I can't. It also takes a lot of time to create a piece of elongated objects and fit that material in a different color. . is there a different method_? thank you in advance good work

I want to make the material of only some of the elements such as plaster board, floor moldings different, but I cannot find it or there is no such option. I don't know if I explained my problem fully_?

"melih":3owtvbar" said:
I want to make the material of only some of the elements such as papier-mâché, floor moldings different, but I can't find it or there is no such option. I don't know if I have explained my problem properly_?
First of all, make the profile object you want to make in one piece, Then transfer the object you made to idecad render. Click the layout-select surface command in idecad render, after doing this, you can select the surface you want on the perspective screen. Select the surfaces you want to assign materials to and apply the material.

You understood exactly this and you explained it very well, but I do not have a render, I am a demo user, still my company can take the program :(

I have a question guys. I cannot find or use a shape I want, or rather a feature. I can do almost anything I want with the object feature that is stretched from a normally closed curve, but with other reliefs like this etc. I'm not good at work. Can anyone write a solution for this? If the working order option in the program helps this, how does this command work_? I am waiting for your help in this matter, good work to all of you...

When I leave a space, it should be deducted from the kaks account, right? I want to create an area within the location that is not included in the kaks account. Can you give us information about this topic

Hello, The opened space is effective in the space area and the quantity. In the KAKS-TAKS calculation, the location itself is taken into account or not, regardless of the space space. Studies on the precedent for the next versions are included in our work list. good work..

Back