Questions about using ideCAD Architecture 6

3D trees and plants can exceed the 32-bit memory limit (2GB on 32-bit operating systems), especially when using a large number of surfaces. This has nothing to do with the processor. As a workaround you can use fewer plants/trees (strategically place them where they will appear while rendering), or you can use image-based (texture) trees. If you send your project, we can guide you about it. Since version 7 will support 64-bit, there will be no memory limitation, but it may be useful to limit the use of such high-detail objects so as not to over-extend the render time.

I only used a small amount of plants in the garden, but the number of buildings is 9 and there is a coating on the exterior. I only place them in the parts that will be visible in the render.

Can I clone the building as a mass in a 3d window? I need to make two more of the building shown in the picture. When I buy it, the profile objects that I use on the paln are changing and shifting to the right and left.

If you want to clone for rendering use the save and load 3D Block commands under the file menu. You can use layout design commands to combine several blocks for plan (drawing) purposes.

Hello Mr. Akif, if the purpose is to copy apartment blocks on the land and render with objects such as trees, roads, vehicles, you should use the 3D block command as written by Admin. What I would like to add is that you only take the exterior objects, empty the building and make a 3d block.

Hello.. Some objects I selected from the library appear as seen in the picture. What could be the reason for this? It comes out the same way when I use a different model instead...

Idecad architectural and static icon appearance in 7 versions and projects working with different icons, that is, when we double-click on the architectural project, it does not open with idestatic. However, after the idestatic is opened, we can add a command such as idearchitecture file. The old red and blue icon of the architecture looked nicer. The ability to save materials in bulk and the ability to call them in bulk, the ability to rotate the render camera independently of the project, the feature of not inflating the project by restricting the size of the object when we cloned the object from the library (it almost halved the render size compared to the 5 version), and also the villa type, where the maximum settings are made and the villa type is set. preparing a project. Or in my project named hasbahce, which I have sent to you, there are many materials and a work that will set an example. I'll send you the final version. Let's publish it as an example render project with maximum render settings. I believe that I have improved myself a lot in 6.54 version as a result of long efforts. I will be in my better work with the support and superior service understanding it gives to you. Only the ambient automatic values in the render settings are 2 times higher. That's why pictures show very thick marks when printed. For example, when the ambient value is 0.2 at a very high render setting, the image comes out softer. We can improve these values. The addition of modern dio and library by reviewing the library and dio objects and their minimum size will add a different attraction to idecad. Adding these features on vertically inclined and oval facade cladding and curtain walls. In my project called Hasbahce, we thought of making the façade inclined, but even if this feature exists, I couldn't find it, so I had to design a different façade.

"beroxi":33ep97rd" said:
Friends, I'm a new member and I need help urgently:: While working in a normal drawing and perspective window, the window I used to draw disappeared, while I was trying to find it, I lost the perspective, only 2D drawings remained, how can I get them back undo can't help please!!!!!!
I don't fully understand your problem. However, if the number of windows is odd, you can go to the view-to-view options and set the number of windows. If there is a window but it appears empty, you can use the line command to check whether your project is at 0.0. Enter the coordinate .0 and draw a line. Make more zoom borders and if you see the coordinates of your project are in different places, move it to the zero coordinate. If there are any more objects on the right, delete them. It will be fixed...

Hello Mr. erturan, I reviewed your project that you sent to my e-mail. You ran into this problem because you included all libraries as cut objects in the roof trim group. When creating a trim group, it is not necessary to define all other objects that cut the roof as cut. You can follow this method: First select a library that you have drawn in the plan. Select lock object layer from the right-click menu. The library layer will become unselectable. In the same way, select the location, lock the object layer. Then create a cut group with the roof. Choose the cut roof. When you select all of the objects to be cut, your libraries and locked layers will not be selected, and the objects that need to be trimmed such as columns, walls, stairs, and doors will be included in the group. This is how I fix your project and mail it to you. While libraries are not cut in the program, when they are included in the trim group, your notification that such deformations occur has been noted and forwarded to R&D, and necessary arrangements will be made as soon as possible. I wish you good work.
"erturan":3thg71xs" said:
Hi.. Some of the objects I selected from the library appear as shown in the picture. What could be the reason for this?

"Arzu Dural Gök":33i9cyjz" said:
Hi Mr. erturan, I reviewed your project that you sent to my email. You faced this problem because you included all libraries as cut objects in the roof trim group. Not defining all other objects that cut the roof as cut while creating the trim group. You can follow this method: First select a library that you have drawn in the plan. Right click menu select lock object layer. The library layer will become unselectable. In the same way, select the location, lock the object layer. Then create a cut with roof group "Choose the cutting roof. When you select all of the objects to be cut, your libraries and the layers you locked will not be selected, and the objects that need to be trimmed such as columns, walls, stairs, doors will be included in the group. I correct your project in this way and send it to you. While libraries are not cut in the program, there are such deformations when they are included in the trim group." A note has been taken on your notification and forwarded to R&D, and the necessary latitudes will be made as soon as possible. I wish you good work.
"erturan":33i9cyjz" said:
Hi.. Some of the objects I selected from the library appear as seen in the picture. What could be the reason for this? When I use a different model instead, they appear the same...
Thank you Thank you Ms. Arzu, for your interest and relevance. There is no problem as you stated. I wish you a good work.

"SCETCHER":rg5hif9v" said:
In 7 versions, idecad architecture and static icon view and projects work with different icons, that is, when we double-click the architectural project, it does not open with idestatic. However, after idestatic is opened, we can add a command like open the idearchitecture file. The old icon of the architecture is red and blue. The ability to save materials in batches and the ability to call them in batches, the ability of the render camera to be rotated independently of the project, the feature of not inflating the project by restricting the size when we cloned the object we selected from the library (it has almost halved the size compared to 5 versions), and also the maximum rendering settings were made. Preparing a villa type project that will take I believe I have improved. I will be in my better work with the support and superior service understanding it gives to you. Only the ambient automatic values in the render settings are 2 times higher. That's why pictures show very thick marks when printed. For example, when the ambient value is 0.2 at a very high render setting, the image comes out softer. We can improve these values. The addition of modern dio and library by reviewing the library and dio objects and their minimum size will add a different attraction to idecad. Adding these features on vertically inclined and oval facade cladding and curtain walls. In my project called Hasbahce, we thought of making the facade inclined, but even if this feature exists, I had to design a different facade because I could not find it.
Can you share the people you used in this project with us?

people exist in the silhouette file in the library. on it we throw one along with the opaque picture of any picture. If you know photoshop, you can easily make your own image opaque. For example, as you can see in the picture where I and my son are on the 4th floor balcony of the hasbahçe project. Of course, since it is a cut-out from the picture, the pixels are low, but it is not noticeable in the distant image.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
You can get images and opaques from here

Greetings, why is the library object I am using in a different place in the plan, in a different place in the 3d window?

"akif tekin":r0l8nk1m" said:
greetings, why is the library object I use in a different place in the plan, in a different place in the 3d window?
Akif Bey; There was an error in the library file you mentioned. You can download the corrected version here. The file you downloaded.. Copy it under the folder .\libraries\kitchens\kitchen12. It will work properly.

If you write the name of the problematic types you have noticed, we will make the necessary arrangements and share them in the 7 vers. installation.

Ms. desire, it is very difficult for me to do this because I do not remember that there are many objects.. but many objects in the library have this problem

about interior plaster quantity Hello, In the attached simple project, I was interested in some situations in plaster quantity, and I guess it gives erroneous results. 1-even though the base coating is below the plaster level, the area edge thickness areas are reduced to a minimum from the interior plaster quantity. 2-doesn't take the column and beam surfaces in the interior plaster quantity 3-Writes the minha totals as TOTAL OF THE LOCATION 4-There is a confusion on the panel but I could not solve it 5- The figures in the quantity report are not written under the scholar. numbers appear to be shifted to the right.

Back