Questions about using ideCAD Architecture 6

erturan

ROFERS Why is the roof not visible as I have attached? In the plan, the roof does not appear completely, half of it is not visible in the perspective. (version 5.511)

Re: ROOFS
"erturan":d074z0w0" said:
why is the roof not visible as I have attached? In the plan, the roof does not appear completely in perspective, half of it is visible. (version 5.511)
Hello Creating the roof We saw that there are millimetric deviations at the points you used for the roof eaves, we defined axes to the roof eaves points and reconstructed the roof using these points.The project and the screenshot are attached The project is in ideCAD Architectural Enterprise 5.511 IDS Format Good work

Creating grooves on the wall on the exterior Is it possible to create grooves on the wall as shown in the figure below?
wall.jpg

Re: Creating grooves on the wall on the outside Hello. In order to create a joint on the wall surface as in the picture, create a section like the attached picture using 2D drawing tools. Select this section and create a profile using the transform command from the right-click menu Profile You can draw this profile on the wall face using the object command. You can view the attached project. Good work

Re: Creating grooves on the wall on the exterior Nice work.. It would be nice if the windows were automatically emptied when covering the jointed coatings on the facade, or we could add such sections to the layered wall settings for the walls and draw them together with the wall. such profiles are automatically emptied with gaps such as doors, windows, etc. It would be very nice to add such details to our architectural program.

Re: What would you like to see in ideCAD Architecture? Taking Sections by Leveling on the Floor Plane.. To make a three-dimensional presentation of our floor plan and its furnishings, and to get the render image, it is necessary to take a section from a certain point of the floor by raising it. We demand that the opportunity be added to the program..

Re: ROOFS In the roof details, there are only options for wooden roof. Can we draw a roof consisting of profiles such as 40x60, 40x80, 30x50... which is a carrier system covered with a simple eternit roof cover? There are no roof covering options such as eternit, galvanized corrugated sheet, single. Or there are, I don't know. Or will they be added to the program?

Re: What would you like to have in ideCAD Architecture? Mr. Bolvadinim, it would be practical if it was automatic to take a plan section from the floor plane. It is possible to do this in a few steps with the current facilities. You probably know, but I wanted to share it on the occasion of your message, assuming that we have users who do not know. * We draw the roof surface on the plan we want to cut. *We change the roof slope to something like 0.001. (We make it horizontal.) *We bring the roof level to the level we want to cut. *We apply the roof trimle command and cut it from the top. *We are closing the roof surface layer. *We render from the plan view or perspective.

Re: Creating grooves on the wall on the exterior Thank you very much... Your explanations are also very good. The program is also very good. This Was Great...

Coloring the balcony in a different color in exterior paint When we want to paint the balconies in a different color on the exterior, the bottom of the balcony becomes the floor color because of the flooring. Likewise, I want to make the balcony ceilings a different color. How can we do this?

Re: Coloring the balcony in a different color in exterior paint
"teknick":1o2mshew" said:
When we want to paint the balconies in a different color on the exterior, the floor of the balcony is in a different color because of the flooring. Likewise, I want to make the balcony ceilings a different color .. how can we do this?
You can create the ceramic coating surface of the balcony with the Hello Space command and the ceiling of the balcony with the Reinforced concrete floor you will create in the mold plan. You can define separate materials for both. If you wish, you can close the side surfaces of the balcony by using the floor deletion or profile object command, You can give the exterior material color to the object.You can check the attached file Balkon.ide6 (ideCAD Architecture 6.01 Vers.) Good work.

Mr. Yasin Tezel Thank you very much for the wisdom you have given... The program is very good. It attracts me more and more as I learn new features every day... Another question: Everything is bright like sunlight in architectural rendering. When you put a point light source, it gets dark. So how can I change the direction of the default render light, which is like sunlight without putting a point light? Thanks...

Mr. teknick, after you put any light source, the reason why it gets dark is because you make artificial lighting again instead of the existing lighting. Now you start to provide illumination with the light sources you will put. You should be careful that the point light you put does not stay at 0 and - levels in the z plane and that the building you will illuminate is included in the point light illumination circle. As of the current exe, you cannot change the position and setting of the daylight. You achieve this effect with light sources. Our R&D team will provide 6 ver.s in future updates of 6 versions. We are working on many new possibilities such as rendering improvements, daylight effect, advanced material options, illumination status that you can specify according to countries, provinces, hours, HDR effect background (sky), IES light effect, which we will provide to licensees free of charge. Based on your question about daylight, although it is currently under development, I wanted to share a small animation rendered with real daylight effect that shows how your building will light up from sunrise to sunset.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Mr. Arzu Dural Gök, thank you for your information. I follow the developments with excitement... I have one more question, although I don't think my questions will ever end, because I think that as I learn the program, new new things will emerge... We want other architects around us to use ideCAD architecture. because it really pays off. However, they cannot easily give up the drawings they are used to in AutoCAD, because they do not know ideCAD fully. As for my question; Architects usually create walls with offsets and trims, can we offset walls in ideCAD? (Although it is not difficult to draw a wall on it after drawing the axes, but some difficult habits can be abandoned) Also, when we make the "Divide by Intersections" option active while drawing the walls, it combines the walls we draw by dividing them at the intersection points. This is really beautiful. So, when we copy or clone objects, can we divide overlapping walls with intersections? this is really important because... Thank you very much in advance for your tax information. good work...

"teknick":3nmv6eye" said:
..... Also, when we make the "Divide by Intersections" option active while drawing the walls, it divides the walls we draw at the intersection points and combines them. This is really nice. Well, when we copy or clone objects, we also divide the overlapping walls by intersections. This is really important because... ...
Hello You can divide overlapping walls with the Extend wall / divide command.You can use this command from the vertical toolbar on the left of the screen or from the Change menu - You can access it by using ->Object Edit -->Wall menu.You can use this command to intersect by extending the wall to another wall without changing its angle.

selected objects I cannot remove the objects I selected with the selection window using the selection window again? This problem did not exist in ide 5.511, it started in ide 6.

Re: selected objects
"erturan":1sbvcnom" said:
I cannot remove the objects I selected with the selection window using the selection window again? This problem did not exist in ide 5.511, it started in ide 6.
Hi, press Ctrl. If you create a selection window with the mouse, the selected objects become unselected.

Back