Questions about using ideCAD Architecture 6

Zone problem! v.6.53 if the elevation of the walls is different from 0, even if we draw the edge of the space, then the space creation tool does not see the space edge while creating the space... Example: Let's draw a room with 4 walls and give the wall elevation as 1m. then let's try to divide the room into two with the edge of the zone and create two different zones, such as parquet and ceramic... At this moment, the zone creation tool will not see the zone edge and will assign a zone to the whole room... Solution: draw and divide the walls at the normal level and divide the level of the walls and the level of the zone. change it later... The solution is quite easy for 4 sided walls, but in a structure where the elevator and stairs are side by side and many different walls are combined, doing it this way causes a lot of trouble... I demand that the zone edge feature overcome this problem... Please help if there is another way... Thanks, good work...

ARZU HANIM MUNICIPALITY LIST HAS BEEN MANDATORY WE ARE DOING A THREE-DIMENSIONAL DESIGN. IT WOULD BE VERY GOOD IF YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PUT A SECTION INTO THE PROGRAM THAT AUTOMATICALLY ORGANIZES THE LIST OF LOCATIONS. BEST REGARDS

"MEHMETSIRAY":39if1e2l" said:
ARZU HANIM MUNICIPALITIES HAVE A MUST HAVE LIST OF LOCATIONS WE ARE DOING A THREE-DIMENSIONAL DESIGN. IF YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PUT THE LIST OF LOCATIONS ORGANIZLY IN THE PROGRAM AUTOMATICALLY, IF YOU HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO PUT THE LIST OF LOCATION ORGANIZED, I AGREE. location number -- location name -- area -- floor -- wall -- ceiling M1 -- Living room -- 25.47m² -- parquet -- satin paint -- satin paint M2 -- Kitchen -- 12.30m² -- tile -- tile -- satin paint

Greetings, I want to make a 3d object like the one in the figure that narrows upwards from the ground with a base width of 260 and a top width of 180, how can I do it?

"akif tekin":3lviul6d" said:
greetings, I want to make a 3d object with a base width of 260 and an upper width of 180 and narrowing upwards, how can I do it?
Hello, The object you have added a picture of Extended object[/ b] command. -Draw the geometric shape with the line or route command. -Click the Draw/3b Geometric Objects/Extended object command. -Select the shape you created with lines. Press the right button. A virtual image of the geometric shape will be created. Press the left button to place the drawing. -Enter the object properties by double-clicking on the object you have placed. -Define the object thickness from the Length line in the dialog that opens. -Determine the handle from the plan view. - Type 90 degrees in the Rotation Angle X line. In the perspective view the object will be rotated around the X axis. Press OK to exit the dialog.

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, I need a well-drawn floor plan, if you have it, I would be very grateful if you could send it

Mr. The situation that teknick reported below has been fixed in our 6.54 update and there is no location problem. Thank you for your report.
"teknick":dvtx86uh" said:
Zone edge problem! v.6.53 if the elevation of the walls is different from 0, even if we draw the edge of the zone, then the zone creation tool does not see the zone edge while creating the zone... Example: Let's draw a room with 4 walls and change the wall level. Let's give it as 1m, then let's divide the room in half with the edge of the zone and try to create two different zones, such as parquet and ceramic... At this moment, the zone creation tool will not see the zone edge and will assign a zone to the whole room... Solution: draw and divide the walls at the normal level and divide the walls. Change the floor level and the floor level later on... The solution is quite easy for 4 side walls, but in a structure where elevator and stairs are side by side and many different walls are combined, doing it this way causes a lot of trouble... Demanding that the area edge feature overcomes this problem I'm trying... Please help if there is another way... Thanks, good work...

A FEW PROBLEMS I HAVE FACED WITH THE 6.54 VERSION FIRST I THANK THE WHOLE TEAM FOR THE WORK YOU DID AND WILL DO ON BEHALF OF OUR COMPANY. 1- TAMALARDA SCANNING IN ITS LIBRARY ( IT HAPPENED IN ARCHITECTURE. I DID NOT TRY IT IN STATICS. WHEN YOU GET THE SETTINGS OR GIVING THE SETTINGS FROM THE DEFINED OBJECTS, IT WILL SUPPORT OUR FURTHER PRACTICAL WORK TO EASY ASSIGNMENT, ESPECIALLY, THE MATERIALS DEFINED TO THAT OBJECT. 4- IN THE SYMMETRY COMMAND, AFTER DETERMINING THE FIRST POINT OF THE SYMMETRY AXIS, THE OBJECTS WE SELECTED FOR SYMMETRY MUST DELETE OLD OBJECTS OR THE DELETE BUTTON. THIS FEATURE WAS AVAILABLE IN VERSION 4 AND WAS LATER REMOVED. 5- I CANNOT FIND THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE MEASUREMENT MARK AND DIMENSIONS ON THE MOLD PLAN, COLUMN APPLICATION PLAN AND OTHER EXTENSION DETAILS IN STATIC.

Hi, 1- You can check whether clear scan option is checked in the library settings. It must be checked to clear scans. 2- There is no problem in saving layout designs as pdf. Which drawings to transfer can be selected in the pdf saving options. If the boxes in the layouts section are not checked in this list, they will not be transferred. You can check this and activate it if it is not checked and try again. 3-The situation you mentioned is valid for doors-windows and libraries. In other objects, material properties can be taken and given to another object. Of course, it will also make your work easier as you mentioned, working on doors and windows. Thank you for reminding us again, although this subject is included in our findings. 4. When you enter the symmetry command, delete old objects floating toolbar appears. At this stage, you can decide whether to delete or not. After determining the symmetry axis, the icon becomes inactive as you wrote. Upon your notification, we record this issue in our determinations. I would appreciate if you write your 5th problem as a request in the static section. Good work...

how does the tax-kaks report work hello dear. I haven't figured out how the tax-kaks report works in the architectural program. I will get a taxi account in the attached file.

"KUBA2009":txaft1mx" said:
the attached file contains a drawing where I will get the tax account and the error image it gives at the end of the command
To resolve this message: 1. Exit the program 2. Right click on the program shortcut on the desktop 3. Run the program with "Run as administrator" from the drop-down list 4. After the program opens, load the project and get the report. Good work ...

Back