Questions about using ideCAD Architecture 6

Re: some of the ongoing issues
"Arzu Dural Gök":2w6c2qx4" said:
Hi, the layer settings // drawing details are not visible because your library layer is turned off. I am sending the opened version attached. Good work
"KUBA2009":2w6c2qx4" said:
hello. I explained in the attached file. there are a few problems, I would appreciate it if you examine
YES, you're right. THE DETAILS ARE COVERED IN THE DRAWING IN THE LAYER SETTINGS :) THE FILE I SENT THERE WAS OTHER SUBJECT AND YOU DID NOT GIVE HER A CVP NODE POINT SUBJECT ? THANKS NOW FOR YOUR INTEREST

It is a normal situation due to the program mentality that you cannot move the node as you say. As a solution to this, you will use the wall priority command and activate the "trimming the wall edges with different priority" option that we added to the wall priority settings in 6 versions. You will make the top and bottom priority of the vertical small wall 1-1, the priority of the horizontals near the vertical wall to 2 and mark the option I wrote above. Wall and plaster trims will be drawn completely. I am also attaching the attached cde file for your review. Good luck with.

Re: some of the ongoing issues
"Arzu Dural Gök":2ft4359z" said:
Hi, the layer settings // drawing details are not visible because your library layer is turned off. I am sending the opened version attached. Good work
"KUBA2009":2ft4359z" said:
hello. I explained in the attached file. There are a few problems, I would appreciate it if you could review
Unfortunately, I could not get the CV I wanted. The node stone is not moved up and down 20 cm on the walls in the file you are sending. my problem is not the bonding problem of the walls or the plaster appearance. only this was happening in the previous 5 versions, but not in 6...

Mr. KUBA2009, there must be a reason why you want to leave the node there. I still don't fully understand that part. What kind of a drawing is the aim to move the node point 20 cm up? Do you want to create a different drawing than the one I created in the previous message? Also, you said that it was done in 5 versions, but not in 6. I created the same situation on 5.511. Likewise, it did not move there as I expected. Attached 5 ver. I am sending it as a project. The program does not allow this because moving dn will reset the wall I wrote to delete.

Can chimney drawing be done only by increasing the wall thickness in the area where the chimney comes from? I tried but I couldn't make the drawing I wanted, unfortunately... I defined the wall as 30 cm (10 partition walls, 20 cm chimney) but only the 20 cm part needs to go up. There is a beam on the 10cm wall, I can't define a different height...

I drew all the stairs separately and defined the landing. But the step numbering was different for each staircase, of course, is there a feature such as blocking all of them?

Can chimney drawing be done only by increasing the wall thickness in the area where the chimney comes from? I tried but I couldn't make the drawing I wanted, unfortunately... I defined the wall as 30 cm (10 partition walls, 20 cm chimney) but only the 20 cm part needs to go up. There is a beam on the 10cm wall, I can't define a different height...
the chimney problem is no longer there... I would appreciate it if you could only help with the ladder...

Hello, you will define each of your stair areas (thinking of landings as separate areas) as closed polygons with the route command. Then you will draw exit lines with the route object in the exit direction of each. With the Create new staircase command, you will first select the outer contour of area 1 and then the output line. After the staircase is formed in the first area, select the stair formed in area 1 with add stair area and select the outer contour of area 2 and the exit line, and area 2 will be connected to area 1. In the same way, with the add stair area command, if there are 3 areas, you will continue like 4-5 and connect them to the previous one. As a result, a single ladder will be formed and the number of steps will follow each other. Good work

It is still possible to draw a wall for the chimney, but I recommend making a chimney using the extended object command. You draw the chimney contour and the spaces inside it with commands such as route, line, arc, etc., enter the uextended object command and select all the outer and space contours you have drawn. In the extended object settings, you can create your 3d chimney by giving the floor height for the chimneys you will use in the middle floors, and a height that will go up by cutting the roof on the last floor.
"alp architecture":3uzpovx3" said:
Is the chimney drawing only possible by increasing the wall thickness in the area where the chimney comes from? There is a beam on the 10cm wall, I can't define a different height...

WHEN ARZU HANIM IS CREATING A STAIR RAIL, CLICK ON THE "CREATE STAIR FEAR ON OBJECT." IF YOU HIT ON THE OBJECT AND CLICK ON THE OBJECT, A LAYER TABLE OPENS. THEN YOU CAN CREATE THE LAYER TABLE WHILE YOU CAN CREATE THE PROJECT AFTER YOU HAVE FECONTARAMID, AFTER YOU CAN CREATE YOUR FAKONTA-TRAY, FOKONTAGEM, FOKONTAGEM, FACONTAGEM, IF YOU CAN GET YOUR KING AFTER YOU CAN GET YOUR FOKONTADMINITI KATMANTI AT THE PROCESS, YOU CAN CLOSE THE PROTAP

There is a problem in idecad 6.52 version, I couldn't solve it, but it has become very heavy, both static and architectural... I don't think there is a problem with my pc. I have 4 gb ram, i7 2.8, 2gb ati screen ... does anyone know the reason for this hang in the program?

"emirlik":2a1y88qr" said:
idecad 6.52 version has a problem, I couldn't solve it, but it has become very heavy, both static and architectural... I don't think there is a problem with my pc, I have 4 gb ram, i7 2.8, 2gb ati screen ... the reason for this hang in the program does anyone know?
Hello, contact me or Mr. Levent from Bursa office. Let's examine your problem with remote access (teamviewer). 0 224 220 67 17

Hello, Mr. Erdogan, in your project, the thickness of all your spaces has been entered as zero. This causes the program to crash. We will inform our R&D of the situation in order to take the related measures. I am sending the link below where you can assign composite material to these places and continue without any problems. The other issue is that in the past, you did not want to show the spaces in the cross section (perhaps you only wanted the area calculation in the plan), maybe you did not pay attention and entered the wrong area, so you set the area thickness to zero. The more accurately and completely we draw the plans in the new section, the easier our work will be in the section. For this, I made some necessary adjustments in your project. Let me try to open the topic a little for our other users to be aware of: There is a compound material selection tab in the location settings. You can use this for hardwood coating, ceramic coating, etc. By selecting it, you assign the layered coatings to your space. Sections are prepared automatically by writing these names. You can also define new layers by entering composite materials from the settings menu. For example, you assign a layer such as screed-mattress-parquet for parquet coating. When you take a section, all the layers that you have defined in the section settings (if the material list is active) are automatically entered by writing their thickness if you want. If you do not want to use composite material, the coating name you have given in the location settings is written. Under the name of the site, definitions such as plaster, reinforced concrete flooring in the section settings / additional options / material list / text details will be ready when you take the section again.
"erdoğanaşık":1vgj1kmi" said:
The program closes itself while taking a slice in the new version... what could be the reason?

You're welcome, Mr. Erdogan. I am also attaching a sample project in which terrain, pool, jamb and new siding are used so that you can examine the sets of sections and views. It will be useful. Good work
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
"erdoğanaşık" :35nfm58a" said:
Thank you very much, Ms. Arzu, take it easy.

I have a computer with features such as microfost windows 7 home premium 8 gb ram 1.6 gb video card. It twitches while drawing a project, especially in libraries.. I do not map by blocking, but it still contracts. I did not have such a problem before. I was working comfortably with a computer with worse features without any contractions. Even a block drawing is very interesting. Could it be because of windows 7? The previous computer was XP.

Back