Questions about using ideCAD Architecture 6

Hello there; The kd-tree error is received when the system does not have enough memory to render the defined scene. More RAM is required to render larger sized scenes. Usually this happens when procedural grass is used because the number of surfaces can increase excessively depending on the situation. As a solution, you have no choice but to somehow reduce the number of faces you use in your scene. The solutions that can be applied for this job are: -Reducing your grass density and quality -Defining procedural grass in a limited area close to the camera that will affect the image and leaving the background parts with a plain texture -If you are using a 32-bit operating system, switching to a 64-bit operating system (program 32-bit windows XP' It can also use a maximum of 2GB, 3GB in vista and Windows 7, and 4GB in 64-bit operating systems). Until 1-2 years ago, there was no way to make the rendering process on the graphics cards. Now, CUDA and OpenCL technologies and techniques that use the graphics card for rendering have started to emerge, but they are still in their infancy. For now, it is most efficient to have the rendering process on the CPU, in the medium term, the use of video cards for rendering will become widespread. In the future, ideCAD may also use this technology, but it is still early. For general work, nVidia cards give better results than ATI cards because openGL support is more stable, we recommend nVidia cards for ideCAD. You don't need to buy a super fast card, GT240 and above models are enough to work on average projects. The speed of your processor affects your working efficiency more.

hello, I want to take a cross section of a project I have drawn, but I can't. The warning text appears in the picture I added. When I delete the library objects I used in the drawing, it gets a cross section.

Mr. You have received an out of memory error because erturan is used too many multifaceted libraries. I can recommend you 2 methods that will increase your working speed for such situations. 1. METHOD: 1. Leave only 1 of the same type of libraries and delete the others. 2. Get the view. It will look like the image below. 3. Block libraries. In the example in the picture above, I blocked 3 of them separately. 4. In the next step, select your blocks, enter their settings and change the block color to a color with pen number 1. I made red. Pen no. 1 pen thickness 0.05. Since the number of sheets is very dense in the libraries you have chosen, you should choose the thinnest pen so that it does not come out black when you print it out. You can even refine 0.05 from pen and color settings. 5. Duplicate the ktps that will be the same in the last step, by giving the distance as the ktp width in the horizontal direction with the duplicate object command and as many times as you want at once. The result will be as follows. 2. METHOD: 1. Without deleting your libraries, remove the library group from the objects that will enter the incision while sectioning, that is, the libraries will not be inserted into the incision. 2. After the view is taken, take the ready view drawing of the type you want using the 2d tree and plant library and place it directly on the view. I used 2d_plant17.ktp2. 3. Duplicate the object as many times as you want with the duplicate command. The result will be as follows. If you want to use the appearance of 3d ktp, follow the 1st step again, that is, do not insert the libraries in the incision. Select the prototypes from the libraries and cut only the selected ones. Then copy and paste these library views into your building view, and finally use object duplication again.

I want to convert a 3d project drawn with idecad to 3ds and open it in 3dmax program. It happens in some drawings, but it gives an error in others. What is the reason for this?

Hello, check your material list and shorten your material names. 3dstudio may not be able to open the material names of 8 characters and above and give an error.
"erturan":1fq7t96q" said:
I want to convert a 3d project drawn with ideacad to 3ds and open it in 3dmax program. It happens in some drawings, but it gives an error in others. What is the reason?

When I choose a railing, it says you must define a railing, is there any ready-made railing, I wonder how I will choose a ready-made railing, thanks in advance.

Hello, there are 29 types of ready-made railings in the railing folder in the directory where the program is installed. You may not have them installed, deleted or moved. You can check and reinstall.
"musti776":3klj5bsy" said:
when I choose a railing, it says that you must define a railing, is there not a ready-made railing, how do I choose a ready-made railing, thanks in advance.

I say slm, libraries, select all and I want to change the pen color of all the furnishing elements. After I change the color and say ok, all the furnishing elements become, for example, a closet or a stove... what is the reason for this?

"akif tekin":3vov1bsw" said:
slm, libraries, I say select all and I want to change the pen color of all the furnishing elements. After I change the color and say ok, all the furnishing elements become, for example, a closet or a stove... what is the reason for this?[ /quote] There is no such error in version 6.2007. Which version are you using?

Greetings, I couldn't solve the problems in the picture I sent attached. The door and the door sticker are separated from each other. I delete the door and reinstall it, it's broken again. Also, I can't draw a wall in the front of the elevator?

For the problem of drawing a wall: enter the wall in 2 parts, the program does not allow because the left and right ends of a single wall are connected to the same column. Add your project for the door problem, to make your project smaller, you can delete the other parts so that only the problem door and the objects around it remain.

some of the ongoing issues hello. I explained in the attached file. I have a few problems, I would be happy if you could review

Re: some of the ongoing issues Hi, the layer settings // drawing details are not visible because your library layer is turned off. I am attaching the opened version. Good work
"KUBA2009":2qzutj2a" said:
hello. There are a few problems that I explained in the supplementary file. I would appreciate it if you could review

Back