Questions about using ideCAD Architecture 6

Also, in vault drawing, when starting to draw a defined vault created with a line, while using auxiliary capture commands to start from the corner point of an object such as a column or wall, that is, when pressing ctrl, the prpgram gives an error to close. I request you to fix this error in the updated version.

This notification will not be in the update version under installation preparation, however, it has been noted in our notes for the next update version. ---- As you mentioned, it is necessary not to press the crtl key during the vault command to avoid the problem. Draw a line to the point you need to capture with ctrl, and then capture that point directly to define your tone. Then you delete the line. Good work..

Yes you are right, there is a problem with cloning. You will have to use copy paste for now. Mr. Evrenor, I could not see the closing status in copy paste. I wonder if you have all types of ktp or a special type?

Hello Mrs. Arzu. it was doing all of them but now it's fixed. After copying, I set any part of the library I chose as a base point, it doesn't cause any problems.thanks

Hello.. I just uploaded the new version. Before that, I was using 2 previous versions of the last version, so the render was on the old engine. The light I added gives red light only... neither white nor any other color... However, when I render the project in ideRender by saying transfer the project to ideRender, no redness occurs. I look forward to your help on this, thanks.

Mr. teknick, the bug you reported will be fixed in the next bugfix intermediate version. Until then you can use ideCAD Render. (Regardless of this necessity, I recommend you to use ideCAD Render for your rendering works. ideCAD Render includes more tools for rendering works in terms of texture layout options, ease of working with materials, and 3d solid modeling possibilities.) Thank you for your report.

installation problem Hello, I was doing technical maintenance on a computer with idecad installed. I took all the backups and formatted the computer. I did the installation from the 5.5 cd we have, but for some reason, when we click on the idecad architect on the desktop, we get a warning that starts as hasp srm. I read on the forum that the lock has a driver. I wonder if the problem goes away when I install the program below? Or what should I install? can you help me with that?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
There are some events that the architect brain is trying to do but I do not fully understand. I'd like to ask them here as well..

Re: installation problem Since the cd you have is an old version, you need to install the updated software for your operating system separately. In short, download and install the file in the link you provided, and your problem will disappear.

The 'docking point' feature appears to be disabled in the door-window command, why can't I use it? (version 6.2006)

"erturan":1zn8slcx" said:
The 'docking point' feature in the door-window command seems to be disabled, why can't I use it?(version 6.2006)
Hello, the icon is disabled for now, you can do the same with the space bar, it will be activated in the next update. It will come.. Good work..

Hello; After I change the dimensions of any Library I have chosen, I say ok and exit and settle into its place in the project. However, after the process I have done, there are changes in the dimensions of the library I have placed on the plan. For example: When I re-enter the properties of the library that I have sized as X=1 Y=2, it shows as X=0.998 m Y=2.001 so I cannot place the library exactly where I want it. I will be glad if you can help me where is the problem

Mr. You can download a sample work from volvoxx,
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. You cannot open the attached cde file with the 6.01 demo version you have. You should download our latest update 6.2006 demo version from our website and update your version. Best regards

Can you get output in 2480x1754 resolution in Render, friends? For me, the IDE always locks up Render and the program closes. Especially when processing photons, it closes when it comes to a place on the top right...

Could you try lowering your quality settings one level? During the photon calculation phase, there may be a problem because the memory is not enough for the new, calculated photons. Are you using a 32-bit operating system?

Back