Questions about using ideCAD Architecture 6

Hello again... I would like to cover a part of the facade of a building with several floors with glass. it may appear solid as an image, but I want the glass to be curved... so for example, assuming that the overhang on the first floor is 25 cm and the overhang on the last floor is 150 cm, I want a slope from 25 cm to 150 cm. how can I do that? Can we define an angled wall in the z direction? Or is it a logical and correct way to create an inclined profile like a floor wipe and create it with glass material?

Hello, the sloping wall is not within our automatic object possibilities for now, but you can get a similar image by drawing the area you want to make a sloping wall with the roof surface instead of the wall and cutting it with the roof (trimming from the top) with the walls next to it. It can form a glass surface by covering the roof surface with a glass material with transparency and reflection properties. (See the 1st and 2nd steps in the attached picture) Instead of defining glass, you can put windows on the roof surface with the roof window command and show the joinery. (See step 3 in the picture) Attached I am sending the cde file that you can open in ideCAD 6.0100.

suspended ceiling Is there a training video on plasterboard suspended ceiling drawings in idecad architecture, if so how can I access this video, thanks

Re: suspended ceiling
"arly07":2xoi6nje" said:
Is there a training video on plasterboard suspended ceiling drawings in idecad architecture, if so how can I access this video, thanks
Hello ; suspended ceiling in ideCAD Architecture There is no special command for ceilings.You can make detailed drawings using 2D drawing tools after sectioning in the project.Good work

Hello, in the project I sent attached, is it possible to define the combined material thicknesses in the wall drawing (I want to design the outer walls with a thickness of 30 cm), I have another question, since the column recesses on the ground floor are not taken into account, the ground floor and the 1st floor spaces look different, how can I fix it? I have to follow the path (there is a 50cm high basement curtain on the ground floor, the panel layer is closed in the project) thanks,

Hello, you can work by making your layered wall definitions from the settings menu / composite materials and selecting this material in the wall settings. If you write down the names and thicknesses of the layers you want to use, respectively, I will create and send you as an example. In the project you sent, instead of drawing the panels on the ground floor, if you open the 1st basement floor with a floor height of -50 cm, draw the panels here and define the flooring on this floor, you will make a more accurate data entry. I am editing your project like this and sending it as an attachment. Best regards

Thank you for your reply Ms. Also, when we create quantity in ide architecture, there is slippage in the texts, I would be glad if you take into account. Good work

I want to create a joint on the wall. When I apply the joint that I created to the wall, it creates the joint inside, I cannot change the inside, outside option in passive state.

I want to create a joint on the outer wall. It throws the joint that I have created on the inside of the wall. The inside, outside option in the properties is passive. I would appreciate your help, regards...

"Inside-outside" in the profile object settings does not mean place inside the wall outside. By keeping the insertion axis of the profile object constant, it takes the internal or external symmetry of the profile along this axis. When the program finds a polygon that is enclosed by walls, it draws the crease (fuga) outside the polygon. If there is no closed polygon, if you have selected some walls and placed them as wall-based, you can delete the ones on the opposite side and draw by walking around the outside of the walls with the free drawing mode. Best regards

Thank you, Mrs. Wish, but we are just learning about these topics. Whatever I did, I could not make the fuga on the exterior. Is there a video tutorial about this on the forum?

Sn erturan, there are layout options in the profile object toolbar. These are freehand, path-based, foundation-based and wall-based layouts. Select the wall base and delete the gaps placed on the opposite side. Activate the freehand icon. Draw the outer corners of your walls as if you were drawing a line. You can use ctrl / advanced snapping if necessary while capturing the outer corners of the wall. For tutorial videos:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
good work

I already watched the training video you sent. 1- In this video, the 'polygonal section' option appears with the right-click transform command of the 2d drawn object. However, such an option does not appear when I do it. 2-I also tried the free drawing command you mentioned. The joint that I drew in that command goes inside the wall and the joint is not cut in places where there are doors and windows. I'm sorry to torment you, respect...

Mr. Erturan, after the training video is prepared, you cannot see the same options on the right button because the menus are different with the development of the program. We use floor squeegee to make fuga. Therefore, you will select the profile and select ---convert---polygonal profile (floor deletion) from the right-click menu. To draw the joint, you will again select the floor deletion from the profile object command. If you have already drawn it this way, the only problem will be that your floor molding (joint) remains inside the wall. For this, you will select the floor deletion you have drawn, enter its properties, and if the direction is defined as inner, you will make it outer. I recommend that you review the previously answered posts on the subject.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Note: Not border on wall Draw with floor deletion. : If you are drawing with freehand drawing, the window spaces will not be opened. If it is wall-based, it opens.

I reviewed the previously written things on the subject. The 'border' option appears in the link you added. That's why I'm doing it wrong, not because I didn't review it. It happens when I do 'floor wiping', thank you, but there is still a problem. The gap is cut off on the door and window, but on the walls above and below the window how do we solve this?

In fact, we are using the floor wiping to create joint gaps, out of purpose. Therefore, the top and bottom of the window are cut off. Until we develop a mod for creating joint gaps directly, you should define the areas above and below the door by drawing the 2nd and 3rd floor deletions at the appropriate levels, or if you find a suitable texture, you can throw it directly on the wall as a material or if you have a little knowledge of painting programs, this texture will paint a color with transverse lines. You make the wall material. Fuga feature has been included in our work list at the request of our other users. For now, you can create a joint with one of these methods.

hi, for example, we can select all walls when we say select all walls. Or this feature is valid for any object. But in 6.0101, this feature does not work on the door/window object, why?

You can select any door or window you have drawn and select all door windows from the right-click menu or the select all icon in the toolbar or with the ctrl+A shortcut.

Why is this feature different for the door/window in this version? With the command you say, only the doors are selected, or only the windows are selected. Also, how do we use the ctrl+a command exactly? When I do ctrl+a, the entire drawing is selected. .

Mr. erturan was working as you said until 6.055. Door window IDs are reserved at 6.100 and 6.101. Namely, we added doors and windows to the automatic object name command. As a reflection of this, if you select a door drawn and do CTRL+A or select all, only the doors, the same way, if you select the window and select all, only windows are selected. While doing this, it has become like this by entering the door window command and selecting all, so there is no special reason... We got our note. good work

Back