Questions about using ideCAD Architecture 6

I mean, the feature given for object naming was good, but I said it was not for the feature of selecting all. We use two separate commands to select all doors and windows

You may also want to simply select your doors and change their properties. Otherwise, you wouldn't have this chance when all of them were selected. You had to choose one by one. When you say select all while in the door window command, all can be selected as in the past. We have already taken note of this with your notification. On the other hand, I think it is a useful feature to select only the doors or windows when selecting a drawn object and selecting all of them.

Hello Mrs. Arzu. it was actually nice that the doors and windows could be selected separately. Why did you need to change it? It would even be nice if we could turn them off separately when we want to turn them off. because when we sent them for the electrical and plumbing drawings, what they wanted was that the door places were empty. We could choose them and close them in one go.

Hello Mrs. Zeliha, we did not remove the separate selection of the doors and windows, on the contrary, we just made it, so now the doors and windows can be selected separately. The other issue is to separate the layers just to close the doors or just the windows. It is helpful if the program separates the layers. Then, as you wish, you will have automatic options such as closing the layer of the doors, only locking the windows. You can separate the layers yourself for now. For example, create a new layer named door. Choose a door that you have drawn and say select them all. Only your doors are selected. Enter the Change object layer command and select the newly created door layer from the list. When you close the door layer from the layer list, only your windows will appear.

After installing the idecad 6 v.6.0101 update, the already existing program crashes increased significantly, it now crashes almost as soon as I open it, ram 2GB, hard drives 57 GB on c, 33 GB on d. Why is this program crashing...

"gokalp":e97dr8xc" said:
after installing the ideacad 6 v.6.0101 update, already existing program crashes increased significantly, now it crashes almost as soon as I open it, ram 2GB, hard disks 57GB on c, 33GB on d There is room. Why is this program crashing...
This kind of program crashes can be caused by a hardware incompatibility. What is your video card? I especially recommend that you update the video card drivers, defrag your disk and increase the virtual memory of the computer. difficult to comment... It would be better if there could be a project that describes the problem step by step...

Urgent help!!! The drawings in the 2b drawing window disappeared by themselves, please help. After a short freeze on the screen at the time of drawing, the 4 views in the 2d window that I called 'fronts' disappeared...

dear, my problem is that when using the add new block and layout block auxiliary commands, the objects that were previously in the unique layer are automatically converted to the standard layer. For example, while you can open and close objects consisting of a few lines in the line layer, it is seen that when you make a block, it turns into a standard layer when you make it a layout block. Is there any way to fix this situation? If not, I request that this detail be corrected or added optionally in the newly prepared version.

There was a training video prepared by Yasin Tezel about creating a new staircase, I could not find it on the site, I need to create a ramp for the disabled in my project, the drawing of the stairs with the route command was explained in the video... greetings...

I found the video and I have attached the type of stairs I want to create, I want to make a ramp with turns, can I create such a ramp with the route, thanks for the help...

I created the ramp, the turning part was a bit of work, but it was simple, the technique was explained well in the video, but this video should be added to the ladder training videos, of course, for users to reach it easily.

I have version 6.0101 installed on my computer, the program crashes very often and my work is gone when I don't save it. It crashes 5-10 times a day.. what is the reason, the computer memory is 2GB, the hard disk is 160GB and there is enough free space....

I think the program crashes are due to the incompatibility of the 6 version with windows xp, I installed the program in windows 7 ultimate, there is no problem for now, only the building components cannot be taken.. I will get the footage from windows 7 xp mode. (if I can catch up before the program crashes!)

The program does not have an incompatibility problem with Windows XP, it now runs smoothly on Windows XP on many computers. There was probably a driver, configuration etc problem in your Windows installation that would require the program to crash that much. So if you had installed XP from scratch instead of Ultimate 7, maybe the problems would have gone away. Is the Windows 7 installation that you can't get a quantity of 64 bit?

My project, which was working smoothly in windows 7, crashed again this morning when I opened it in xp, I said that the metering is not taken in win 7 64 bit, but after waiting for a while, I tried it in another project, the error message came, I think I had the same problem with 32 bit win7...

Can you do the following steps in windows 7 for the build components quantity issue? 1-) Check if the "crystal reports" program is installed in the control panel / add and remove programs, if there is, remove the program. 2-) Download the "crystal reports" program from the attached link and install it again.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
If your problem is not resolved, I can connect to your computer remotely with teamviewer program and look at the problem. You can contact me at Bursa office (0224 220 67 17) for the connection --------------- For Windows XP; The program runs smoothly on Windows XP. It is necessary to make observations in order to detect possible situations that cause collapse in you. We think that such situations are usually caused by video card incompatibility. To do this, first check if the latest video card drivers are installed on your system. If not, update. Disabling the "3d drawing mode" and "show primitive objects in 3D" options in the general settings of the program can fix such problems.

Back