Insights on Using Architectural Design Questions

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"MEHMETSIRAY":38liasws" said:
ARZU HANIM CAN COPY IT UNDER WHAT FOLDER AND NAME CAN WE COPY IT UNDER ANY PC AND FAVORITE OBJECTS? THANK YOU REGARDS
Mehmet, hello, you will see a file named archiSetFavor.set under c: program data/ idecad on the computer you are working in. If you move it to the same place on the other computer, your favorites will also be moved. I wish you a good work.

Re: opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions it says idecad has stopped working, how can I solve this problem. constantly shutting down.

"baverinanc":2wgtcbyj" said:
it says idecad has stopped working, how can I solve this problem. It keeps shutting down.
Hello, if you call us from our Bursa office, you can access it remotely. connects to your computer, we can look into the problem. 0 224 220 67 17

layer problem in route command Hello, when using the ROTA command in version 7.18, the layer automatically becomes Standard. When I try to change it before drawing, the program crashes and closes itself.

Re: Feedback questions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 Thanks for your feedback. As a workaround, you can do this: Open a new layer named Route. Select the layer as the route without entering the route command. Then enter the command and start drawing. No hassle.

"Arzu Dural Gök":7myuv5sj" said:
Thanks for your report. As a solution, you can: Open a new layer named Route. You can use the layer as a route without entering the route command. Then enter the command and start drawing. No problem.
Thanks for your attention and solution. I draw first and then change the layer. I haven't looked at version 7,019, it may have been fixed yet

Re: Questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 You are welcome. The same situation continues in 7.019, as it is not a situation we have detected before. We have added it to our detection list with your notification. Thanks.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions IT HAPPENED TO ME FOR THE FIRST TIME WHILE ARZU HANIM WAS RECEIVED A "FAILURE CREATING CODE TREE" COMMAND AND I CAN'T GET A Render I REQUEST YOU TO HELP. BEST REGARDS

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello Mehmet, the KD tree... error indicates that the space required for rendering has exceeded the capacity of your computer. It can be increased if the optimum ram is 8 GB. If using a 32-bit operating system, it can be switched to 64. Your configuration is sufficient, but if you are getting this error, the scene is too dense, you need to simplify. Instead of dense libraries for landscape such as trees and plants, choosing things that you will use far from the camera with less detail, those in front of the scene in more detail, using them on a single surface with opacity feature instead of using 3d people, trees, etc.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
would be helpful when rendering the exterior, removing invisible details inside and behind. Good work
"MEHMETSIRAY":3o28lav5" said:
A SITUATION HAPPENED TO MY FIRST TIME WHEN ARZU HANIM RECEIVED A RENDER I GIVE THE COMMAND "FAILURE CREATING THE CODE TREE" AND I CANNOT RECEIVE A REND[/REQUEST TO] HELP.

Re: comments questions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 hi. The lock can be used on another computer while rendering in the render program. however, it is appropriate to say that these users are of no use to them. The file size, which is 60-70 mb in 1-idecad architecture, can go up to 400-500 mb in the render program. In this case, no matter how powerful the computer is, it stutters excessively. Desktop pc with 3770 K processor 16 gb ram ssd harddisk gddr 5 gtx 550 ti and quadro 4000 graphics card is officially contracting. idecad slides like butter in architecture, so to speak. Even the Intel HD 3000 integrated graphics card works very comfortably. 2- We remove the lock in the render program and use it on another computer. Rendering is in progress. however, we cannot continue to use the program after the render is finished. so even though we put the lock on, we can't render again. you have to turn it off and on. 3- If this feature is in idecad architecture, it will be a much more positive approach. In addition, we do not have a chance to fix the glitches we noticed during the rendering. I personally do not use the rendering program (unless the lock is needed on another computer) since it is necessary to correct it from the program and transfer it to render. 4- I have stated before that I want to use the route object as a field contour. Or can't a separate area ploigon layer be created for it? It is much more difficult to make drafts in autocad. good work...

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions WHEN WE DROP THE DOOR AND WINDOW IN THE LAST VERSION, WINDOW TYPES ARE OPEN, THEN WE MAKE THE SIZE SETTINGS AND PLACE THE WINDOW ON OUR WINDOW AT THE WINDOW FINALLY. IT WAS THAT IN PREVIOUS VERSIONS ) DOOR WINDOW TYPES APPEAR AGAIN WHERE THE DIMENSIONS SECTION WILL LOOK. ESPECIALLY WHILE EDITING READY WINDOWS, IT SAYS US A LOT OF TIME. BEST REGARDS.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Unless I misunderstood, what you said has nothing to do with the version. As in the attached picture, if the "remember last used tab" box on the first tab in the General Settings menu is checked, the dialog will show you where you left it. Good luck with.

"SCETCHER":43znjkj1" said:
hi, while rendering in the rendering program, the lock can be used on another computer. The file size, which is 60-70 mb in idecad architecture, can go up to 400-500 mb in the rendering program. In this case, no matter how powerful the computer is, it slackens excessively. 3770 K processor 16 gb ram ssd harddisk gddr 5 gtx 550 ti and quadro 4000 display The desktop pc with the card is officially contracting. In idecad architecture, it glides like butter, so to speak. Even the Intel HD 3000 integrated graphics card works very comfortably. 2- We remove the lock in the render program and use it on another computer. The rendering continues. However, after the render is finished We can't continue to use the program. I mean, we can't render again even though we put the lock on. We need to turn it off and on. 3- It would be a much more positive approach if this feature was in idecad architecture. In addition, we do not have a chance to fix the glitches we noticed during the rendering. I personally do not use the rendering program (unless the lock is needed on another computer) since it is necessary to correct it from the program and transfer it to render. 4- I have stated before that I want to use the route object as a field contour. Or can't a separate area ploigon layer be created for it? It is much more difficult to make drafts in autocad. good work...
Mrs. desire mrb. Is there any work being done for these requests? especially the area layer

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions YOU ARE RIGHT IT CAME TO MY SPACE I HAVE BEEN USER FOR ABOUT 18 YEARS BUT I JUMPED

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions If there is a mode in which we can create walls on the side in buildings with two or three sides closed, in creating a roof, such as increasing the compatibility a little bit in Autocad transfer, transferring font shapes and thicknesses, things would be easier. , we can do these now, but it would do more to make it easier

Re: opinions questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 Hello. When we double-click on the area polygon and text in Idecad 8, I demand that the text toolbar open instead of the text properties. Is there a work around to reduce file sizes (especially for 3d).

library names. Hello, it would be nice to write the names of the libraries on the plan. for example refrigerator oven washing machine. cloakroom wardrobe etc. as. I had made a request before, but adding the change text section to the normal text properties was added to the formatted text command upon these requests, but it was a complete disappointment for me. I'm having a hard time typing the size, changing it is a problem. also format text CANNOT BE SCALED TOO Odd... THE LAYERS IN THE LAYOUT BLOCK STILL THE SAME. FOR OTHER PROCESSES WHEN BEING STANDARD SPECIALLY SHRED. DIFFICULT IN REGULATIONS. WE STILL CANNOT MEASURE A SPRING PIECE. Giving a scale to bitmap scanning, layer thickness compatibility with other cad programs should be different in dimensioning, there should be more options and more precision in external dimensioning. I can't draw the ladder in the picture. When the lair is defined, automatic elevation of the intermediate and floor spaces will provide an easier design and drawing speed. displaying the naming of doors and windows differently. These are the comments I remember about it... also explaining the general improvements in new updates. that is, if an improvement has been made, we do not know why we do not know the improved feature command or whatever, it will cause us to benefit from that goodness. Thanks to all the R&D team who were interested and added...

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions When creating a staircase with an intermediate landing, after creating the first branch of the staircase by saying "Create Stairs/Stairs", you select the landing with the Add Stair/Staircase area command and automatically take the last level of the first branch of the staircase you created and take the intermediate landing. you can create. Also, you don't need to wear jeans. You can create the staircase in the picture with the Route object by describing three separate closed polygons and exit lines.

"Betul Bassimitci":3c832n4l" said:
When creating stairs with intermediate landing, say Create Stairs/Staircase and create the first branch of the ladder, then add Stairs/Staircase area command to the landing You can automatically take the last level of the stair arm you created and create an intermediate landing by selecting the first step. You also do not need to give elevation. You can create the staircase in the picture with the Route object, by describing three different closed polygons and exit lines.
Betul, I tried, but strange shapes appear.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Upload the file of the ladder you created in ideCAD, let me see where the error is and send the correct version.

Back