Insights on Using Architectural Design Questions

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Version 7 command line commands: Wall =w Wall =d Zone Slab =zo Zone =ml Zone Slab Edge=ze Zone Edge =mk Roof =rf Roof =çt Roof Plane =rp Roof Surface =çy Multi Line =l Polyline =l Circle =c Circle =c Arc-3 Point =a Arc-3 Point =a Zoom Rectangle =z Zoom Window =z Path =p Route Segments =i Undo =u Undo =u Redo =rd Forward= rd Axis =x Axis =x Beam =b Beam =k Shearwall =sw Curtain =pa Dome =dm Dome =ku Stair =st Stair =md Column =cc Column =kl Move =m Move =ta Copy =cp Copy =ko Clone =cl Clone =kn Array =ar Duplicate Object =mul Slab =s Tile =d Slab Edge =se Tile edge =til Free Dimension =df Free Dimension =sö Outside Dimension =do Outer Dimension =dö Inside Dimension =di Inner Dimension =iö Offset =o Offset =o Revision Cloud =revc Revision Cloud =revc Simple Hatch =ph Parametric Scan =ph Hatch =uh Defined Scan =uh Bitmap Hatch =bh Bitmap Hatch =bh Text =dt Text =dt Format Text =t Formatted Text =t Format Text =mt Format Text =mt Pile =pl Pile =kz Door/Window =dw Door/Window =kp Story Settings =ss Floor General Settings =kg Story Copy =sc Copy Floor =kk Materials =ma Materials =ma Library =li Library =kt

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions I tried to render a big project (10 blocks) with version 7, which I could not render with idecad 6.54 version. This was also happening in 6.54. How can I solve this problem?

Re: opinions and questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 Can you send your project?

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Idecad 7 gives error report like the pictures below. When I try to send the error report first, the message in the 2nd picture appears, after saying OK a few times, it works normally (Likewise, the message "The table cannot be opened" appeared in the guardrail command, and it opened after saying OK a few times.)

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions While the project you sent can be rendered in 7.01 and 6.54 with high quality[/u][/b][/u][/b] b]very high quality[/b] cannot be rendered as you mentioned. Along with other items detected in 7.01 Beta, corrections have been made for this situation in the 2nd beta version, which we will share on the forum. In this version, very high quality rendering of the same scene can be taken as seen in the image below. Thank you for your report. **You need at least 8GB of ram to render this project.
"technician_orhan":14v6uw0o" said:
I tried to render a big project (10 blocks) with version 7 of idecad 6.54. how can i solve the problem.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello, First of all, I would like to thank everyone who contributed and gave ideas, thank you. The first thing I'm interested in is the command line half english half turkish or is there a problem with my pc??

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions The translations are not completed because the program is not finalized yet (beta), there is no problem with your computer.

Re: opinions and questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 thank you for your interest, Mrs. Aruz. I wrote my requests in articles, but an error occurs when I send it. I wrote the items in another office-like program. It is a normal text, but it gives an error, is it a problem because it is long? The error it gives is SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ] Incorrect string value: '\xE2\x80\x93 ki...' for column 'post_text' at row 1 [1366] A sql error occurred while opening this page. If this problem persists, please contact an administrator.

Re: Comments on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Unfortunately Microsoft uses non-standard characters in quotation marks and punctuation for its word program. These characters are incompatible with our php based forum, that's why the error pops up. If you write your article not in word, but directly in the forum or with notepad, there will be no problem.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Well, it would be nonsense to rewrite the article I wrote. I wonder if there is a transformation, that is, a solution?

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Save your document from word as a .txt file from the "save as" option. Check the Allow character substitution box when doing this. Then open it with 'notepad', copy and paste it to the forum.

Re: Comments on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Command line has been very useful under ideCAD 7. 1-) How do we do when we need to customize the commands? 2-) When we press any key from the toolbar, this command appears on the command line (like AutoCAD), making it easier for us to learn the definitions assigned to the commands. It also increases usability. 3-) We would like to see alias like fillet, rotate, block, etc. that we use frequently under AutoCAD, exactly under the ide. 4-) On the other hand, ideCAD's own definitions will be more convenient to use aliases that do not conflict with AutoCAD, such as column (kl), wall (dv), floor (ds), beam (kr). 5-) It may be more practical to set functions such as object capture and Dynamic input at the point where the status bar is located. 6-) Ability to set the properties of commands such as fillet on the command line As I mentioned above, the closer the program command and drawing logic is to AutoCAD, the shorter the adaptation period of the users to the program. Health to your hands...

Back