Insights on Using Architectural Design Questions

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions orhan; Run the program empty and open a new page. In the general settings tab, uncheck the three boxes about 3D drawing mode-primitive objects-antialasing after saying ok close it and you should be able to open your project without any problem.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"teknikressam_orhan":1mgkc684" said:
I did as you said, but it still closes without opening
Hello If you add your unopened project, we can examine it.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions THE SAME HAS HAPPENED IN ALL PROJECTS. BUT IT OPENED BY RIGHT CLICKING ON THE PROJECT AND SELECTING 7.013 FROM THE OPEN TOGETHER COMMAND

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions your graphics card must be nvidia gt series with cuda? that is, it must be from the optimus nonsense that is said to be supported with ram from 256 mb to 2000-3000 mb with a depth of 128 bits. Are there any programs like autocad or max on pc. Also, there is definitely a contraction on the screen in loaded projects. For example, export a 40-50 mb file of idecad as 3D dwg and open it in autocad, try it, contraction-freeze-error etc. is there a problem?

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions I WRITE THE FEATURES OF MY COMPUTER BELOW. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT A COMPUTER. THEY GIVE ME THIS WHEN TELLING ME MY JOB. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH PC. I CANNOT GET A COMPUTER, WHILE I HAVE NEVER GOT IT. PC SPECIFICATIONS: i7 PROCESSOR 1.73 GHZ TURBO WITH 2.93 GHZ PROCESSOR SPEED 6 MB PROCESSOR CACHE MEMORY (RAM): 4 GB (4 RAM SLOTS ON THE MOTHERBOARD. 2 PIECES OF 2 GB DDR3 1333 MAXZ RAM AVAILABLE ON THE MOTHERBOARD. RAM MODULE: EACH CAN BE UPGRADED FROM 4GB TO 4X4 TOTAL 16GB. MEMORY (RAM) TYPE: DDR3 (1333 MHZ, 1066 MHZ) HARD DISK CAPACITY: 500 GB ( WESTERN DIGITAL WD 5000 BEVT ) ROTATION SPEED: 5400 RPM GRAPHIC CARD: NVIDIA GT 420 M 2 GB WITHOUT SHARING (WITHOUT MAX.) 3808 MB DIRECTX 11, TURBO CACHE, PHYSX

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"teknikressam_orhan":1os8le0j" said:
I WRITE THE FEATURES OF MY COMPUTER BELOW. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE COMPUTER. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE COMPUTER. THEY GAVE ME THIS WHEN I TALKED ABOUT MY JOB. PC FEATURES: I7 PROCESSOR 1.73 GHZ TURBO WITH 2.93 GHZ PROCESSOR SPEED 6 MB PROCESSOR CACHE MEMORY (RAM): 4 GB (4 RAM SLOTS ON THE MOTHERBOARD. 2 PIECES OF 13 V 2 GB DDR3 RAM ON THE MOTHERBOARD. SLOT EMPTY ) SUPPORTED MAX.RAM MODULE : EACH CAN BE UPGRADED FROM 4GB TO 4X4 TOTAL 16GB MEMORY ( RAM ) TYPE : DDR3 (1333 MHZ , 1066 MHZ ) HARD DISK CAPACITY : 500 GB ( WESTERN 5000 DISC ) 5400 RPM GRAPHIC CARD: NVIDIA GT 420 M 2 GB NON-SHARED (EXTERNAL) MAX TOTAL MAX 3808 MB DIRECTX 11, TURBO CACHE ,PHYSX
I think the brand of the laptop is acer 5745 g, so it has almost similar features to my laptop. only ram 12 gb (8 gb later.) up to 16 is asking. CPU Intel Core i7-2630QM 2.0 GHz. Turbo Boost Technology 2.90 GHz. 6 MB Cache Memory Processor RAM 4 GB DDR3 1333 Mhz. Max.8 GB Ram (it said 8 gb here but it is missing.) HARD DRIVE 640 GB SATA 5400 Rpm HDD OPTICAL DRIVE DVD-RW Double Layer & Blu - Ray Disc READ GRAPHIC CARD NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M Max. 3680 MB Video Card my video card is gt 540 1 gb. Although I have a lot of knowledge about computers, according to the information I researched, as far as I understand it is as follows; There is no such thing as no sharing in optimus-enabled laptops. this is max. 1808 mb of the value is already onboard intel hd graphics card (max 1808 mb is directly proportional to ram). The details of this graphics card can be viewed in the desktop aero section with performance information. but if you look at the system reserved video memory you will see a very low rate. 64mb or 128mb. starts from max. It gives 1808 mb. As for the high performance gt 420, it starts from low performance with the optimus feature and max. It is said that it gives 2 gb, which never gives 2 gb. Install the program below on your computer and run it while rendering. how much max. shows performance. I have no idea what the logic is, but the gt 540 is in 65th place in the graphics card performance ranking. There is almost 6-7 times difference between the last series in 3D mark tests. gt 420 is in 91st place and there is almost 2 times difference with gt 540. (last 9 months graphics cards are not listed)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I called the asus service for the video card they call external, and I said bro, I can't get efficiency from this laptop. Change the external video card, I said I'll give whatever the price difference. So I wanted the gtx 560-570-580 sli, but they told me it cannot be changed because the graphics card is integrated into the motherboard. The logic in its being external is that the system can run it when it deems necessary and provide high performance. The result I get from this means that ordinary graphics cards and ordinary processors will no longer be sufficient for us, due to the development of programs day by day. they even said to me from the service that if you had called the service, we could have directed you to the G73-74 SERIES. laptop in question: CPU Intel Core i7-2630QM 2.0 GHz. Turbo Boost Technology 2.93 GHz. 6 MB Cache Memory Processor RAM 12 GB DDR3 1333 Mhz. Max.16 GB Ram HARD DRIVE 640 GB SATA 5400 Rpm HDD OPTICAL DRIVE DVD-RW Double Layer VIDEO CARD NVIDIA GeForce DDR5 GTX 560M Max.3322 MB Graphics Card SCREEN SIZE 17.3" LED Display 1920 X 1080, in short, WORKSTATION. so pc or those who will buy a laptop should prefer workstations designed especially for such transactions. Otherwise, you will get an i5-an i7 laptop for 4000 TL like me, but as a result, you will always get trouble and error reports. To talk to the company you will use and to shop directly from the company, especially professional graphics cards should be preferred....

Re: Comments on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions I want to make a sliding window like in the figure. however, the edge profiles and middle registers grow in proportion to the dio size. In this case, a very ugly image occurs. I want to be able to customize the dios from within the idecad architecture. For example, I want to make the edge profiles 4 cm and the middle records 1.5 cm, but I need to do it with the old version idecad dio. On the contrary, I think it should be able to be edited from the idecad project menu.

Re: Comments on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions The program gave an error 1-2 times as hasp not found and closed. v7.13

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions The attached project has been tried to be done in version 7.013. but the problems: 1. When the program crashes and closes, I cannot access the autosave folder except opening the folder from the general settings. It opens the program data folder instead of program files. but I can't see such a folder on my C drive. I make the material settings of the window dio in the 2nd project again for each window. Take the settings from the object, give it to the other, or when I draw the object whose settings I have taken, the material options are empty. Also, after selecting dio, I click OK, but the library gives an error message. After saying ok, he places the window without material.

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions also the program restarts the computer when I say an error and shut it down.

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 New window and door possibilities are in our new version work list. (not in 7 vers)
"SCETCHER":1bju58zu" said:
I want to make a sliding window like in the figure. But the edge profiles and middle records grow in proportion to the size of the dio. In this case, it creates a very ugly image. dio s idecad architecture For example, I want to make the edge profiles 4 cm and the middle records 1.5 cm, but I need to do it with the old version idecad dio. On the contrary, I think it is necessary to edit it from the idecad project menu.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello, the situation you mentioned in item 1 is due to your windows-related settings. If don't show hidden files, folder or driver is checked in your folder settings, windows hides this folder. That's exactly why we put the open autosave folder option in the general settings so that you can open it without any problems. To see the program data folder on your C drive; You should change the don't show hidden files, folder or driver option to show hidden files, folders or drivers. The images below will explain it better. 2. When you change the parameter (angle or sliding value) or material of a door in the door window settings, the program writes the change you have made to the dio file of that door so that when you select the same type again, your changes will come. As windows security, it does not give the right to write or make changes to the files of the programs installed under program files. Therefore, you cannot write to the file and the material settings you have made will not be visible when you enter the command again. For this, you must run the program as admin or move the program from the program files folder. Run as administrator: Good work... the general settings folder
"SCETCHER":2wm9skit" said:
was tried to be done in the attached project version 7.013, but problems: 1. I cannot access the autosave folder except opening the folder from the general settings when the program crashes and closes It opens the program data folder instead of program files. But I can't see such a folder on my C drive. I make the material settings of the window dio in the 2nd project again for each window. Import the settings from the object to the other, or when I draw the object whose settings I have taken, the material options are blank. After selecting it, I click OK, but the library gives an error message. After I say OK, it places the window without material.

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions do you always have to run the program as administrator? I open it using the nvidia professional graphics card from the desktop shortcut. Is it not enough when run as administrator is checked in the compatibility tab of the program properties?

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Of course, both are the same thing...
"SCETCHER":2pcq50qx" said:
must run the program as administrator all the time? I open it using a graphic card. Is it not enough when run as administrator is checked in the compatibility tab of the program properties?

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 I'm making a new 3D villa right now. It was said that new high-resolution textures would be added, but I couldn't see much in the textures folder, except for some new textures. I have close to 10,000 textures, but most of them are low resolution. I guess we can't add files larger than 2mb. i am sending a link

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"SCETCHER":rmvr1m6k" said:
and now I'm making a new villa 3D. It was said that new high resolution textures will be added, but there are some new textures in the textures folder I couldn't see much. I have close to 10.000 textures, but most of them are low resolution. I guess we can't add files larger than 2mb. I'm sending a link
ş_3D.cde
ş_tex.rar

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions For example, when I copy the furnishing elements of your kitchen-bedroom-living room works from within the project and place them in this project, after editing their locations, the program crashes and closes. Is it because there are no objects in the libraries folder?

Back