Insights on Using Architectural Design Questions

METRAJ Hello, what are the innovations in the new version about taking quantity, especially in projects made to government institutions, the quantities and approximate costs of the project are requested according to the poses of the public works and other institutions. For example, the Allplan program was launched with Oska, saying that it did this job very well. However, those around me who receive this program are not satisfied at all. Can you say that idemimar has developed a lot in terms of quantity and is able to respond fully and accurately to the needs?

Re: METRAJ Hello, a similar cooperation is made between Amp and Oska programs and ideCAD Architecture and ideCAD Static. In addition to the program you mentioned, ideCAD sends concrete, iron and formwork quantities in the transfer, as well as not only the result values of architectural quantities, but also the object object, pose pose, multiplier, width, height, height description. Quantities can be easily prepared in ideCAD Architecture by reading the databases of these programs and taking Public Works poses. With ideCAD's fast and easy data entry and user-friendly interface, the licensee uses the program really efficiently. (Contrary to the equivalent programs that claim to do this job very well and unfortunately remain on the shelf after being sold!) When defining the quantity, defining the building component depending on the location is the most critical information. Surrounding objects are calculated in a single operation by selecting the ratio of "total edge area of surrounding objects" when assigning building components to the zone, without assigning individual building components to surrounding elements such as walls and columns. Door windows on the walls surrounding the space are also made automatic minha. Only the outer wall, column outer surface, etc. surfaces are defined by specifying the direction such as front/back. Preparation of quantities and integration with progress payment programs are the issues that we care about and will continue to develop. Works that will make the program more useful in this sense have been identified and included in our work list in future versions. We have also added videos of ideCAD and AMP integration to our training videos. You can watch these videos from the link
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Best regards
"mahal":nsfl9r31" said:
Hi, what are the innovations in the new version about taking footage, especially in projects made for government institutions, the quantities and approximate costs of the project are requested according to the exposure of the public works and other institutions. For example, the Allplan program does this job very well. "However, those around me are not satisfied with this program at all. Can you say that the idearch has improved a lot in terms of quantity and that he has been able to respond fully and accurately to the needs?"

ideCAD_Mimari_7.014x86CD 32 BIT INSTALLATION PROBLEM I TRY TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE PROGRAM BUT GIVES A READ ERROR

Re: Comments and questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 The install package may have been corrupted while downloading, try downloading it again.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions I was not satisfied with any of the implementations of IDE Architecture 7 version..it seems like it was prepared and put into use without an unprepared infrastructure. It gives errors all the time, in 7.00 version there were problems with the door and window opening directions. It does not appear, it gives an error before entering the object properties, it locks the computer before opening the project. There were no such problems in previous updates, I uninstalled my system and reinstalled it, but the same problems continue..
"Admin":3avlmxfv" said:
Please -door window direction problem you mentioned here -Send us the projects that illustrate the cases where the scans do not appear (The points you need to pay attention to for error reporting are listed below)
I couldn't understand what you mean by "It gives an error without entering the object properties". For this, you need to let us know the project you are having problems with and the exact scenario. Let's look into the cause. If the computer crashes before the project is opened, there is a possibility that there is a problem with your computer. If you contact our technical service, they can look into your problems remotely.
"architect":3avlmxfv" said:
I overcame the problems by getting technical support, thank you for your attention..

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Please send us the projects that illustrate the cases -door window orientation problem -not showing the scans. (The points you need to pay attention to for error reporting are listed below)
" I could not understand what you mean by the sentence "It gives an error without entering the object properties" For this, you need to let us know the project you are having problems with and the exact scenario so that we can investigate the cause. If the computer crashes before the project is opened, there is a possibility that there is a problem with your computer. If you contact our technical service, they can look at your problems remotely.

There is a material problem in the door and window settings Hello As you can see in the picture I attached, the material section does not appear in the settings dialog when creating a door and window. It comes out when you open the properties after placing the window or door on the wall. so we will have to assign the materials of all the doors and windows one by one. I think this problem is not related to my pc. Many thanks in advance to those who are interested.

Re: opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions I got over the problems by getting technical support, thank you for your interest..

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello, I opened the same topic 15 days ago, but no cvp came. did you have a problem????? As you can see in the picture I added, the material section does not appear in the settings dialog when creating a door and window. It comes out when you open the properties after placing the window or door on the wall. so we will have to assign the materials of all the doors and windows one by one. I think this problem is not related to my pc. Many thanks in advance to those who are interested.

Re: Comments on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions The material page has been temporarily removed for version 7.014 as part of 64-bit Windows compatibility studies, it will come again in the next version.

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions when I want to use some library objects, the program closes. what is the reason for this?

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"akif tekin":9jj7rhpi" said:
the program closes when I want to use some library objects. What is the reason?
Call us from Bursa office, let's see together ... 0 224 220 67 17

"undestra":2o0umk2b" said:
my dear admin, I downloaded idecad architecture and static version 7.15, but when I run it, an error called "HASP key not found H0007" appears. I wonder if we can't use the demo version. (I'm using windows 7, I downloaded the 32-bit one) I would appreciate your help tk.
Hello, The programs you downloaded are versions that require dongle. Therefore, you are greeted with the message that the hardware was not found. Demo versions of 7 will be released soon. Good work...

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Good work, How is the location of the grid lines appearing on the Perspective screen determined, is it changed?

"erturan":29ukwlgz" said:
Good work, How is the grid lines appearing on the Perspective screen determined, is it repositioned?
The grid in perspective lines are drawn on the active floor floor. You cannot change its position. If you want, it can be turned off with the "Show grid lines" option from the Grid and borders tab in Settings --> General settings dialog.

"YasinTezel":15n7v5qo" said:
"erturan":15n7v5qo" said:
Good work, How are the grid lines visible on the Perspective screen determined, its relocating ?
Grid lines in perspective are drawn on the active floor floor. You cannot change its location. If you want, it can be turned off with the "Show grid lines" option in the Grid and borders tab in the Settings --> General settings dialog.
the grid lines appear in the same place on every floor. It would be nice if it came out on the ground floor :)

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Problems with Idecad 1-) Any project worked in Idecad is too large 2-) Not being able to give the desired slope to the wall (it only happens on the curtain wall) 3-) vault roof is removed from the wall We can't say that we can't give a round window space to the vertical vault after we use it like this and bend the end, and we can't say that we can cut it with the roof 4-) MOST IMPORTANT, NOT TO GIVE A FEATURE TO THE WALL OR ANYTHING IN IDECAD. ) TREES SLOW THE PROJECT IN RENDER PROJECTS IF THE TREE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A TREE IN THE PLAN AND IN NORMAL PERSPECTIVE ONLY WHEN RECEIVING RENDER, IF THE TREE IS APPEARING, THE PROGRAM LESS BEAUTIFUL PC FEATURES THE PROGRAM DOESN'T LOSE LOTS OF LOSS IN PC PROPERTIES (EVERYTHING HAS A LOT OF LOSS IN THE PROJECT). When we want to change the program gives an error and closes itself.

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello, first of all, there are bug reporting rules before reporting problems on forum
please read the link. You wrote that ideCAD Architecture is very slow. It is not the right approach to write a comment as "NO PROBLEM IN PC SPECIFICATIONS (EVERYTHING IS HIGH LEVEL) BUT IDECAD IS VERY SLOW" instead of specifically stating the situation you encounter with slowness. I would like to think that you wrote this statement in good faith in reference to the 5th article, where it follows that you cannot fully use the possibilities of the program. If you are going to use detailed trees or other libraries a lot in the program, in order to work efficiently in the perspective window, you should select the 3D contour option from the library settings. While the tree appears as a rectangular prism in perspective, render render It will output as a real tree model. That way you work pretty fast. If you want to work quickly while performing operations such as zoom and pan in the plan; From the image menu, you can enter object contour drawing and have your libraries drawn as outer contour. This kind of optimizations should be in professional working programs and they are available in ideCAD. I can also make another suggestion. As you can see in the attached project, copy the attached library object to the libraries folder in the folder where the program is installed. With the same logic in our human silhouette library, you can use the tree silhouette in your projects. While your trees occupy the space of a zero-thickness surface in the plan, their renders will appear as real tree images. Like pasting people, trees etc in painting programs or RPC logic. Moreover, the real shadows will appear in the render. Working this way also shortens the render time.
Apart from this question, are there any situations where you experience slowness? If there are, you should report them to the forum or technical service with sample projects, as I wrote above; This is the problem, this is the solution so we can help. Otherwise, generalizing and saying it is slow will not help you, and it will unnecessarily mislead forum participants. In item 6, you wrote "in many projects, when we add a floor profile object, that is, a floor deletion, when we want to change it, the program gives an error and closes itself". Which project has a problem at which stage? Defining vaulted windows, opening spaces and horizontally angled walls are registered in our wish list. Good work
"RauLWalker":2szbg6qa" said:
Problems with İdecad 1-) Any project worked in İdecad is too large 2-) Not being able to give the desired slope to the wall (only happens on the curtain wall) 3-) After using the vaulted roof as a wall and bending the end then we can't say that we can't give a round window space to the vertical vault, we can't say cut it with the roof 4-) MOST IMPORTANT, CANNOT FEATURE THE WALL OR ANYTHING IN IDECAD (FOR EXAMPLE, IN 3DSMAX, WE WANTED TO CHANGE WITH POLY PROCESS. ) THESE PROPERTIES ARE VERY GOOD IF THE PROCESS IS RELEASED. IT SLOWS THE PROJECT IF THE TREES DO NOT LOOK LIKE A TREE IN THE PLAN AND IN NORMAL PERSPECTIVE ONLY WHEN RECEIVING THE TREE, IF THE TREE IS APPEARING, THE PROGRAM WILL BECOME LESS THROUGH PC SPECIFICATIONS NO PROBLEMS (EVERYTHING IS HIGH LEVEL ) BUT we have a lot of bugs in the program we want to change, that is, IDECAD has a lot of errors in the project we want to change. it gives and shuts itself down

Back