Insights on Using Architectural Design Questions

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello, First of all, I would like to thank everyone who contributed and gave ideas, thank you. I apologize in advance if there are any spelling mistakes in my writing. It should be something that caught my eye quickly and giving errors etc. The situations are as follows: TO THE END OF THE ITEMS OF THE RELATED SUBJECT ( ARCHITECTURE + STATIC ) TO INDICATE WHICH PROGRAM MY REQUEST IS RELATED TO. Since these versions are known beta, we respectfully recommend that the additions be made until the final version and the additional version that will be released.s 1-polar monitoring: The addition of the 1-pole monitoring was superb, but it was made for limited works, not only for the slab edge, curtain beam line, but also for all works where the distance and angle can be entered with the drawing. A few examples to be added: first, it should be precise in the route and route reinforced commands, then it will be very nice to be activated and optionally added in all operations such as scanning, profile object, railing, stairs, rotation and similar operations. ARCHITECTURE + STATIC 2-ladder settings, 2, I cannot enter the settings of the arm, the program closes. ARCHITECTURE + STATIC 3- My most used layer hide show - lock unlock commands are only available in the change menu When I add it to the toolbars, it appears as text and does not change and occupies a huge space. It would be very useful to be able to change and change the image/text appearance of all commands. ARCHITECTURE + STATIC 4- Selecting none button in reinforcement selection. There are so many reinforcement signs, it's a waste of time, I think. STATIC 5-stair drawing is very confusing, especially if there is a setting for the cross section marks or something, I wonder if I did not find it? It will be better if there is an option to select with a claw in the STATIC 6-MOVE FAST command. For example, moving the cross section of a block detail or the body drawing more easily will make the quick move command even faster. The formwork and concrete quantity of the STATIC 7-stair is not visible. If there is a feature to select with color or layer for STATIC 8-primitive objects, ARCHITECTURE + STATIC 9-When we double-click on the text, the Text Properties window and the Change Text window will come up, it will be better to combine these two windows. I guess you don't use much formatted text. Because we choose to change the text. Then you need to select it again in the window. For partial changes in a long writing process, the formatted text is different. In other words, if I break a text written in paragraphs with normal text, with the object split command, line-by-line editing can be carried out, but there is no formatted text. 10- It is necessary to have more options in the measurement marks. Arrow, thick notch, solid circle, etc. ARCHITECTURE + STATIC 11- Option to change the direction of the texts while taking symmetry. ARCHITECTURE + STATIC 12 - Adding and changing the shortcuts on the command line by us. And the removal of the English-Turkish language confusion here (I, as a 12-year-old user, used the zoom window command as ctrl+z and finger memorization occurred. There are a lot of similar commands I use. Now I will get used to the command line, if there are more options and if there is a possibility to change it, of course.) ARCHITECTURE + STATIC 13- Especially removing the English terms on the grate or explaining them in an easier way with the help menu will be the easiest solution. Of course, it would be better if this help menu is explained with explanations such as graphic pictures etc. ARCHITECTURE + STATIC 14- With the block command, we can change the colors of the objects we block in the block settings, such as color thickness line type. As soon as we need to smash this block, it returns to its first given properties. I couldn't figure out why it works that way and what it does to us. When you split it, it will be more useful to keep its current properties and break it up. ARCHITECTURE + STATIC 15--You can see the effect distance of the reinforcement calculation axes on the floor plan and can be changed easily with the mouse, and -Optionally, the validity distance of the reinforcement axes in the formwork plan is displayed when the axis is moved or the calculation axes change, but the validity distance indicated by the arrow is old. it stays like that. When we press any key from the STATIC 16-Toolbar, this command appears on the command line, making it easier for us to learn the definitions assigned to the commands. It also increases the usability ARCHITECTURE + STATIC 17-The ability to adjust the properties of commands such as Offset, Fillet on the command line ARCHITECTURE + STATIC 18- these are the processes that I have noticed and requested to be added for now. We will try to convey our congratulations and wishes regarding static and rendering as we use them. Respects.

Re: Opinions questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 When we say like autocad, we can make the program usable by adding more features instead of making copies. Being like autocad means that autodesk enters the database. but having an autocad interface would of course be useful. It provides convenience to users, but it will of course be useful to have at least the features that are not in autocad or in other programs. For example, revit is a program like you said. Autocad 3d drawing program. but idecad as a whole is a very different program. idemimar-idestatic and iderender are all three integrated programs. Friends who only use idearchitecture may have some difficulty in recognizing this. but when they work integrated with static, the difference of idecad becomes clear. The program is renewed every day by taking the opinions of the users on the regulations and innovations. It competes with autocad in completely different lanes. I think idecad is number 1 when we consider it as a package and consider that it is a Turkish production.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions The feature I need the most, especially in architecture, is the polygon command. When we draw this command a continuous line around the plan, it automatically shows the area or area account. In other words, it is very convenient for me to calculate this area with the feature defpoints layer, which is also in the program. When I make a change in the project, I don't have to make a field account again. moreover, the chamber of architects and the municipality do not waste time. Our friends there can easily and practically calculate the area using this polygon.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions I think it is time for ideCad 7 architecture to include more door-window types and new ones that have been used for years now. Also, in the combined materials section, the legend given by the walls we assigned in the section (the floor to the floor) I think it will make the job easier for the user if it shows the material information like ) . I think it will make it more useful to renew the library that has been used for years or to create a new library by the user . It does not show the oblique axis in statics, nor does it give the outer axle dimensions. I hope that arrangements will be made in this regard as well. Thank you in advance..

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello, 1055 new modern libraries have been added in addition to our old libraries in 6 versions so far. Libraries have been enriched in many topics such as kitchen, bathroom, garden elements, lighting. You can view the pdfs of some of these groups from the links below. Our users can use ideCAD Render's solid modeling facilities to create their own libraries or import dwg, 3ds, obj formatted models they find from the web and convert them to ideCAD libraries with ktp2 extension. In the next version, we plan to introduce new regulations for doors and windows. We have also noted the other issues you mentioned.
"cem":2m3ta7co" said:
I think it will be more useful if you can renew the library that has been used for years or create a new library by the user.

Re: ideCAD Architecture 7 - Render User's Guide I defined the camera path and made a preview. I said save as jpeg and the program closed.

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions balcony wall or parafet command is required. this command has or does not have a shield wall. If there is, the height can be defined. we will automatically assign the handrail on the wall, but we will be able to adjust its width, offset and height. The railing object that will be formed by the selection of railing materials on it. and in parallel with these, there should be an option to use the primitive object drawings that we have converted into profile objects in a way that the program will not crash and close. It is a problem to draw the handrail and the railing separately. After drawing, it is another problem that the wall-handrail-railings appear at different offsets on the same vertical axis.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions IF YOU DO IT A LOT, IT IS POSSIBLE TO DO IT WITH THE CURRENT DELETE-PPROFIL-RAILER COMMANDS, BUT IN THE NEW VERSION, I FEEL BETTER IF THEY ARE TALKING AUTOMATICALLY

Re: Comments questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 I know it's possible but we have to draw the wall by necessity. You can say draw the edge of the place, it is difficult to choose when you make changes. moreover, since each one is a different object, it is necessary to change the railing and profile first and then the wall object. We also have to define the location. If we draw a wall, if you don't adjust the height this time, the materials get mixed together and an ugly image is formed. or an image appears as if there is a broken line in that area. that is, we hold our ears backwards. I made these with the wall object in 5 versions with great effort. I even made the railings and windows by dealing with the wall object one by one, but of course it is boring and takes a long time. moreover, it is necessary to show the balcony wall line differently in architectural projects. a different command and layer so it works very well.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions It looks like the picture. If we increase the degree of curvature of the wall, it kind of decreases. but it is not enough. As you can see, I placed the profile object and the handrail on the wall and placed it on the railing. we can do them. but why be amateurish? we now have to turn to professionalism with the new version.

Re: opinions questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 HELLO. WHEN I CLICK ON THE LAST OPENED PROJECTS LIST UNDER THE PROJECT ICON TO OPEN THE LAST PROJECT WE WORKED, .IDECAD ARCHITECTURE EXE STOPED WORKING TEXT CLOSE UP. WHEN I OPEN THE FILE, IT DOESN'T OPEN WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions I wanted to copy some library objects in my project from another project and use them. hence the ktp extensions are not in the libraries folder. Therefore, when we want to do operations such as changing the properties of objects, copying, cloning and copying floors, it gives an error and closes. In addition, while rendering in such projects, it gives a kd tree error when we want to render the project for the second time, taking the 1st render and canceling it after a while. My expectation from the program is that it recognizes library-profile objects and objects such as door-windows, even if they are not in the libraries folder. Due to the large size, I do not store the libraries I have created in the idecad architecture>libraries folder, but on a portable hdd with all their backups or in any folder in the D drive of my computer. I need to use library objects from this location. copying it to C again means 10-12 gb load on the computer. I also want to make it easier to use on another computer by packing all the objects and materials used in this project, as in the materials, when requested. Do I want so many things :)

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions You can customize the "command line" commands used in version 7.013 by editing the existing "idecadalias.txt" file in the program folder.[/size ]

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"SCETCHER":nb1okcsi" said:
I wanted to copy some library objects in my project from another project and use them. Therefore, ktp extensions are not in the libraries folder. Therefore, changing the properties of the objects, When we want to do operations such as copying, cloning and layer copying, it gives an error like this and closes. Also, when rendering in such projects, it takes the first render and cancels it after a while, and when we want to render from the project for the second time, it gives a kd tree error. My expectation from the program is in the libraries folder. even if there is no library-profile objects and objects such as doors-windows. I store the libraries I created myself, not in the idecad architecture>libraries folder, due to their large size, but in a portable hdd with all their backups or in any folder in my computer's D drive. I do not use library objects from this location. necessary. copying back to C is 10-12 g to computer b means load. I also want to make it easier to use on another computer by packing all the objects and materials used in this project, as in the materials, when requested. Am I asking too much :)
or in other words, after defining the materials of the library and other objects, I say it as an assumption; If we accept the project file in the setup logic, we can think of the materials and settings in the logic of the exe extension. that is, if a program includes other files as packages in its installation, can these objects have the same logic? There is a similar convenience in the program, but it is still not very practical. for example creating template project, saving materials as imt etc. but can't there be a unity with the object?

Re: Feedback questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 Hello. ideCAD Architecture 7.013 32 bit full cd download :763 MB. The file size is too large (rar. file) can you give a link to the main files? Thanks..

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"Bolvadinim":ykbvgint" said:
Hi, ideCAD Architecture 7.013 32 bit full cd download :763 MB. File size too large (rar. file) main Thank you..
We recommend you to download the package, especially in the order determined by the folder structure, it would be appropriate to install the package.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions I DOWNLOADED 7.013 I DOWNLOADED TO PC. BUT WHEN I OPEN MY OLD PROJECTS ( IDECAD ARCHITECTURE _7X64 EXE ) IT STOP WORKING AND CLOSE

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 I also get it from time to time. open and close a little. the computer is foreign, so there is some shyness :) this problem does not occur in the general audience. especially on some laptops, it can do it because of the optimus graphics card trouble. I sought a solution to the problem with both asus officials and idecad managers. Finally, I removed the 3D drawing options in the general settings tab and used it for a few days without any problems. However, due to the settings we used in the old projects, the same problems continue in the new version. For 3 days I downloaded whatever cuda-pysix-direct 3D-gpu is. I just converted windows home premium to windows professional. I have installed version 7.13. a couple of times it did as you said on the first boot. but I removed the 3D drawing options from the general settings, still the same problem. I have come to a definite conclusion now. I think that the graphics card gives trouble during the transition to the optimus feature. Under the name of Optimus, they say that it supports up to 4096 MB of video card with ram, but I have 12 GB of RAM, although the video card is not even equivalent to 256 MB. again ASUS repenteeeeee :? I will change soon. I gave the acer to someone, I'll give this too. When I say laptop, when I say toshibadekstop, don't add. put the rest in the bag and shake it in the garbage can.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"teknikressam_orhan":1ni4lb3o" said:
7.013 I DOWNLOADED I UPLOADED TO PC. BUT IT WAS NOT STOP WORKING WHEN I OPEN MY OLD PROJECTS (IDECAD ARCHITECTURE _7X64 EXECUTE) CLOSING
Can you send your project that you are having trouble opening

Back