Insights on Using Architectural Design Questions

Re: Comments on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions We didn't say we would add high resolution textures. I especially recommend arroway from the addresses below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
... etc. are some of the addresses where you can download beautiful free textures. If you search for free textures on Google, you can find hundreds of addresses.
"SCETCHER":22aol61o" said:
"SCETCHER":22aol61o" said:
I am making a new villa 3D right now. It was said that new high-resolution textures would be added, but I couldn't see much in the textures folder, except for some new textures. I have close to 10,000 textures, but most of them are low resolution. I guess we can't add files larger than 2mb. I'm sending a link
ş_3D.cde
ş_tex.rar

Re: opinions and questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 I downloaded your project. I copied all the libraries from the bedroom project to your project. I changed its properties. I moved, copied. I went into properties again. I did not encounter any shutdown situation. You can enter and change the properties, copy and change the size or material of the dress object, which is not in the library, and use it. In short, there should be no problem. If you write the scenario where you experience the shutdown step by step, we can create the same situation and catch the error.
"SCETCHER":15h2runs" said:
for example, when I copy the furnishing elements of your kitchen-bedroom-living room works from within the project, throw them into this project, arrange their places, and then try to change their properties, the program crashes and closes. Is it because there are no objects in the libraries folder?[/quote ]

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions FRIENDS I HAVE NEW STARTED USING VERSION 7 I'M WORKING WITH 64 BIT WIN.7 OS BUT THE PROGRAM IS WORKING SO SLOW IN VERSION 7 I DON'T KNOW WHY

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"MEHMETSIRAY":u7gcu2rg" said:
FRIENDS I'M NEW STARTING USING VERSION 7 I'M WORKING WITH 64 BIT WIN.7 OS BUT IT WORKS MUCH FROM VERSION 7 I DON'T KNOW
Move the mouse over the menu above and right click.Uncheck the command line in the menu that appears here.The problem is solved.

"Arzu Dural Gök":35sx1hef" said:
I downloaded your project. I copied all the libraries in the bedroom project. I changed their properties. I moved, I copied. I entered properties again. I did not encounter any shutdown situation. You can enter and change the properties, copy and change its size or material, even in a dress object that is not in the library. In summary, there should be no problem. If you write the scenario where you are closing step by step, we can create the same situation and catch the error.
"SCETCHER":35sx1hef" said:
For example, when I copy the furnishing elements of your kitchen-bedroom-living room work from within the project, put them in this project, arrange their locations, and then change their properties, the program crashes and closes. Is it because there are no objects in the libraries folder.
but I think those objects were already in your library. In other words, I usually try to add the problems and projects I have experienced, moment by moment. but I can't say that it is causing problems because of this incident. We said from the computer, I opened it to the service, I closed my mouth, they changed the motherboard and hdd (I explained the problem I had and although there was no clear problem), so we said we have a question on this laptop, we tried it on another 2 laptops and a desktop, but the same problems continued. Hakan bey, after the remote desktop connection, I turned off the 3D drawing features from the general settings. It worked for 2 days without any problems. but on the 3rd day it was a problem again I have 3-4 urgent projects in my hand, after I have trained them somehow, I have to start the construction site. then i will send the laptop to your center. You test it for 1 week. maybe then we can get the answer from the question specifically. moreover, when I send it to you, I will restore it to factory settings and send it. in case of conflict with any program. I'm confused now whether it's because of the system files, a file that it uses in common with other programs, or the inability to access a file of windows.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions When open gl is closed, when I make the perspective window full screen, this is how it looks. I would appreciate it if anyone can try it and give an answer.

"cassabotanic":a0sivodk" said:
"MEHMETSIRAY":a0sivodk" said:
FRIENDS I HAVE STARTED TO USE VERSION 7 NEW 64 BIT WIN.7 OS I WORK WITH IT BUT THE PROGRAM IS WORKING VERY SLOW IN VERSION 7 I DON'T KNOW WHY
Move the mouse over the menu above and right click. In the menu that appears here, uncheck the command line. Problem solved.
Something caught my attention?

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Good morning, Mr. Mehmet, after you reported your problem by e-mail yesterday, I sent you an e-mail requesting you to send your computer so that we can find the problem. When I couldn't get a response, I tried to reach you from your office and left a note, you didn't respond. I'm surprised to see that you're raising the issue again on the forum today. I would like to say again through your message to you and our users who wrote that they are having this problem; Unfortunately, we do not experience this problem with dozens of notebooks and computers in our Bursa and Istanbul offices. I say unfortunately because if we can't see the problem, we won't be able to make an arrangement for its solution. Please at least one of you not only report a problem but also ship your notebook to our Istanbul office for a few days. Let's examine, see, identify the problem and fix it in the nearest update so that you and others don't have problems. Best Regards
"MEHMETSIRAY":us8ym4yv" said:
FRIENDS I HAVE NEWLY STARTED USING VERSION 7 I'M WORKING WITH 64 BIT WIN.7 OS BUT THE PROGRAM WORKS VERY SLOW IN VERSION 7 I DON'T KNOW

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions No, I didn't have those libraries and there was no problem. I'm not saying that if it didn't happen to me, you wouldn't either. I say I can't find the problem because we didn't do the same thing. Exactly in the project you sent, I entered the properties of the following library, if you do not make a clear definition such as closed, we will not have any data to help...
"SCETCHER":n8td1i40" said:
"Arzu Dural Gök":n8td1i40" said:
I downloaded your project. I copied all the libraries from the bedroom project to your project. I changed its properties. I moved, copied. I went into properties again. I did not encounter any shutdown situation. You can enter and change the properties, copy and change the size or material of the dress object, which is not in the library, and use it. In short, there should be no problem. If you write the scenario where you experience the shutdown step by step, we can create the same situation and catch the error.
"SCETCHER":n8td1i40" said:
For example, when I copy the furnishing elements of your kitchen-bedroom-living room works from within the project, throw them into this project, arrange their places, and then change their properties, the program crashes and closes. Is it because there are no objects in the libraries folder?[/quote ]
but I think those objects were already in your library. I mean, I usually try to add the problems and projects I have experienced moment by moment. But I can't say that it's causing problems because of the following incident. We said from the computer, I opened my mouth to the service, I closed my eyes, they changed the motherboard and HDD (I am having trouble with it). I explained and although there was no clear problem) so we said we have a problem on this laptop, we tried it on another 2 laptops and a desktop, but the same problems continued. After Hakan's remote desktop connection, I turned off the 3D drawing features from the general settings. I worked without any problems for 2 days. But 3 The problem was again the next day, I have 3-4 urgent projects in my hand, I can manage them somehow I have a situation to start the construction site after growing it. then i will send the laptop to your center. You test it for 1 week. maybe then we can get the answer from the question specifically. moreover, when I send it to you, I will restore it to factory settings and send it. in case of conflict with any program. I'm confused now whether it's because of the system files, a file that it uses in common with other programs, or the inability to access a file of windows.

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Mr. scetcher, the free ones in Cg textures are on the average of 1024*768. Resolution is written under each texture. My humble suggestion; Before downloading 1 Gb, it will be to look at the resolutions that will work for you, and to download them. Look at the resolutions as seen in the picture below. "I downloaded some textures from CG TEXTURES. So when I say some, it's close to 1 gb. However, I couldn't find much tex, especially in general colors. When I found it, I found a resolution like 250*250 or 300*400"[/i ]

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Of course, there is no anomaly when you do it, but this was not the project file you added to the forum because I was having a problem. You sent the file bektas-3d.cde. There were no libraries in it that you said you had problems with. Watching this video is very useful to see the steps you have done but if we don't have the same project, how can we do the same steps and find the error? The problems you've reported to us so far and "it happens randomly, I've had it in every project, it's not compatible with windows 7 or you've convinced yourself it's from hardware"; When is described correctly, when the project is added together with the problem, we have determined that it consists of 2-3 clear, program-related errors that can be easily found by R&D and we fixed it, which is a normal part of the beta testing process. Having more messages, giving details that will not help us find the problem, and not sharing the 2 very clear data we really need " step-by-step scenario where the error occurs and the same project file"; user testing/reporting the problem/error Detecting and correcting the / error and delivering it to the user will only slow down the flow of the chain and delay the solution. Don't get me wrong, my warnings aren't just aimed at or criticizing you. It's everyone's concern as to how proper problem reporting/troubleshooting should be. In fact, we will write this as a general warning in the form of error reporting methods and forum rules in the announcements section, and we will write that errors that are not reported in this way will not be taken into account. I'm waiting for the project you shared the video of. (with textures) I wish you a good work...
"SCETCHER":1o0v4yri" said:
let's burn it here please follow the link

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions EVERYTHING WAS OK, WHEN I REMOVED THE BOTTOM COMMAND LINE, AS A FRIEND IN THE FORUM SAID. I STARTED WORKING WITH MY PERFORMANCE IN VERSION 6, SO THE PROBLEM IS IN THE COMMAND LINE. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SEND MY NOTEBOOK BECAUSE I HAVE WORKED TOO MUCH, I WOULD HAVE OWNED IT WITH MY COMPUTER IF I DIDN'T WORK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INTEREST. IF I HAVE PROBLEMS AGAIN, I WILL CALL YOU. Sincerely- SIRAY MIM. DESIGN-LTD. MEHMET SIRAY

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Yesterday, I made a remote connection with Mrs. Wish and Mr. Kaan, and my computer and the projects I said were problematic were examined. There is no doubt about the performance of my computer, we have seen it all together. The problem with the library object gave the same error on their own computers. These objects were examined. but this morning I wanted to copy something from the project I opened and paste it to another, it was closed again. I opened the project again and it did the copy paste process without any problems. I was going to send the computer yesterday, but in this case we put it on hold and if the problems still continue, I will send it once for sure. they already have the same computer. now I'm trying to use the command line and 3D drawing features in general settings by turning off. We agreed that such problems will be eliminated in version 8 and that some usage habits should be added while we are connected, and hopefully they will make the users' work easier with the 8 version. good work...

column names hello, the names and dimensions of the columns I drew on the architectural sheet are not visible on the architectural sheet. building inspection companies want to see the names and dimensions of the columns on the architectural sheet. when i switch to beam position there is column information. ide 6 had the same, and 7 versions have the same. How can I automatically display column names and dimensions on the architectural sheet? I have to write it manually in every new project. Best regards.

Re: column names
"libertad":3ks2hz02" said:
hello, the names and dimensions of the columns I drew on the architectural sheet are not visible on the architectural sheet. building inspection companies want to see the names and dimensions of the columns on the architectural sheet. When I pass, there is column information. It was the same in ide 6 It was the same in version 7. How can I display the column name and dimensions automatically in the architectural sheet? I have to write it manually in every new project. Regards.
Writing manually You don't need to worry about it. While in mold plan mode, do Tools/2D create drawing. Turn off all but column layer in the resulting drawing.Text/Select/copy all then architectural plan git/ paste. This way you can type all the column names and sizes without typing one by one. Then you can delete the 2D drawing. If you only want the dimensions, you can uncheck the Layer Settings/Object Drawing details tab/Column Name box. Hope it's useful be is a muse.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions hello, I think we can't go beyond the sections presented to us in the facade cladding.. I need different types of jambs.. how can we solve this problem? good work..

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello, draw the closed polygon you want to use as a jamb section/profile on the plan with the route command. Select the route you have drawn and press the right button while the mouse is on the drawing. From the right-click menu that opens, select convert----polygonal profile (jamb) and save it by giving a name. In the jamb settings, you can assign and use this newly created section to the bottom, top and sides. Good work...

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello.. I request that the possibility of plastering the panel be taken into consideration in the updates.. Thanks..

Back