Insights on Using Architectural Design Questions

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello; In line with the value you enter into the scale value, your measurements will increase by so many times and the measurement line will have that value. That is, if you add 00000 to the part that says scale value, the value written on the dimension line will increase by that many times. At this stage, if no rounding is selected, the dimensioning will be done at its full value. As the range grows, the dimension is rounded up to the selected range. The number of digits represents the number of digits written after the comma. If zero is entered, the digit after the comma is not displayed. The program writes the dimensions by rounding them according to the specified number of digits. When you increase the number of digits, it determines the rounding range of the dimensioning. In other words, in your project, 00000 may be written in the scale value and digits may have been entered in the number of digits. The fact that the number of digits came out does not indicate that your drawing is wrong.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Well, I'll ask one more thing. The place where the scale value is written normally 1 was written. We were checking by typing 100000 there. Wrong dye. Is it wrong to control this way? Or, if we increase the number of dimensions, units, and digits, we can do the control. thanks...

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions The most accurate method of scale control is to measure a place you know (can be a door, column) in the drawing you are importing, and enlarge or reduce it by scaling your drawing accordingly (by taking it as a reference) .

Re: opinions questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 Hello dear interested . architecture 7.022 I CAN'T FIND DEMO FARUMDA, I wonder if you can give a link I downloaded it from a different site, but the door gives an error in windows and libraries and closes..

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"cansahin":25406sve" said:
Hello, IdeCAD Architecture 7.022 Demo installation links can be found here. Good work.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
thanks a lot, but I get the following error (( The file "ideCAD_Architecture_Demo_7.022x64CD.exe " has been blocked. The file is larger than the configured file size limit. ))

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello, there is no problem with the link, there may be a problem with your computer. You can contact us by calling our Bursa office so that we can solve the problem. Good work.

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7
"mcelik":29c81zio" said:
"cansahin":29c81zio" said:
Hi, You can find the IdeCAD Architecture 7.022 Demo installation links here. Good work.
thanks a lot for your interest. but I get the following error (( The file "ideCAD_Mimari_Demo_7.022x64CD.exe" has been blocked. The file is larger than the configured file size limit. ))
Any size limit may be given for files downloaded from the internet on your computer or internet package me?

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"HakanŞahin":3iifmsrh" said:
"mcelik":3iifmsrh" said:
"cansahin":3iifmsrh" said:
Hello, İdeCAD Architecture 7.022 Demo installation links can be found here Good work
[/ quote] thank you very much for your attention, but I am getting this error (( The file "ideCAD_Mimari_Demo_7.022x64CD.exe" has been blocked. The file is larger than the configured file size limit. ))
For files downloaded from internet on your computer or internet package Is there any size limit given?
yes, I think a limit has been assigned to the pc I am trying to download. I have done it, I downloaded it, I installed it, but you still have the same file. When I click on the door, window and library command, the program closes itself, it gives the error that it has stopped working... what is the reason? can be.??? operating system Win 7 64 bit

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 Hello, You are having a problem with your video card. Turn off Settings / General Settings / 'Use Opengl hardware accelerator' and exit the settings by saying OK. Close the program and open it again, your problem will be solved. Good work

Re: All Commands of ideCAD Architectural Program (Ver 8.61) I often have file closing problem in version 8.61. It closes when trying to save the file. I can't understand why???

Re: All Commands of the ideCAD Architectural Program (Ver 8.61) Hello, such a situation regarding the program has not occurred yet. The problem may be from the project or hardware. You can upload the project you had a problem with, or you can call our Bursa and Istanbul offices and get technical support with remote access.

Re: All Commands of the ideCAD Architectural Program (Ver 8.61)
"cansahin":36s3cbmv" said:
Hi, such a situation has not occurred with the program yet. The problem may be caused by the project or the hardware. You can download it here or you can call our Bursa and Istanbul offices and get technical support with remote access.

Re: All Commands of ideCAD Architectural Program (Ver 8.61) Hello, there is no problem in your project, there was no problem in registration process. You can contact our Bursa and Istanbul offices by downloading the remote access program 'teamviewer' to your computer. Good work

Re: All Commands of ideCAD Architectural Program (Ver 8.61)
"cansahin":vnl85rli" said:
Hi, there is no problem in your project, there is no problem in registration process. You can contact us by downloading it to your computer by calling our Bursa and Istanbul offices.Good work
I learned that there is a hardware related problem.

"cansahin":334lgl9f" said:
Hi, such a situation has not occurred with the program yet. The problem may be caused by the project or hardware. you can download it here or you can get technical support by remote access by calling our Bursa and Istanbul offices.

"emineokumus":34wvn2sk" said:
"cansahin":34wvn2sk" said:
Hi, such a situation has not occurred with the program for now. The problem may be from the project or hardware. You can upload the project you have had a problem with, or you can get technical support by remote access by calling our Bursa and Istanbul offices.
CAN I WORK ON TWO DIFFERENT BLOCKS WITHIN THE SAME FILE? First of all, I would like to inform you that you have the opportunity to work in this way. Since the axis defines the contour line as the border, what you need to do first is to edit the contour line according to your terrain from the change command. After doing this, you need to draw your axis according to the blocks, but since your axis extends to the contour line based on the contour line, you can make adjustments from the right delta and left delta parts by entering the axis settings. You can also manually change the level value valid for each object. If you wish, you can get detailed information by calling our Bursa office. Good work

Re: All Commands of ideCAD Architectural Program (Ver 8.61)
"cansahin":5ewy03i8" said:
"emineokumus":5ewy03i8" said:
"cansahin":5ewy03i8" said:
Hi, Such a situation with the program has not occurred so far. The problem may be caused by the project or the hardware. You can upload the project you had a problem with here, or you can call our Bursa and Istanbul offices and get technical support with remote access.
CAN I WORK ON TWO DIFFERENT BLOCKS WITHIN THE SAME FILE IN THE PROGRAM ?TWO BLOCKS WITH DIFFERENT LEVELS. HOW CAN I WORK IF I CAN?
Hello, first of all, I would like to let you know that you have the opportunity to work in this way. Since the axis is defined as the contour line as the border, what you need to do first is to arrange the contour line according to your terrain from the change command. you need to draw according to the blocks, but since your axes extend to the contour line based on the contour line, enter the axis settings and enter the right delta and s You can make adjustments from ol delta parts. You can also manually change the level value valid for each object. If you wish, you can get detailed information by calling our Bursa office. Good work
hello, I can't see the plateau element that I created on the land in 3 dimensions. What could be the reason? I would be glad if you could help.

Re: Ask for opinions on the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8 Hello, the layer settings may be off, it may be due to the value you entered. To determine this situation, you can upload your project or call our Bursa and Istanbul offices to get detailed information on the subject. Good work

Re: Ask for opinions on the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8 Hello, When we open the same project on different computers, all the settings such as pen thicknesses and dimensioning settings change. How we can solve this problem?

Back