Insights on Using Architectural Design Questions

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 Here you go, Ms. Betul. In the file I attached, there are 2d drawing route objects and 2 3d stairs, but I cannot reach the number of steps, height and shape as in my 2d drawing. 7. and 8. There is a problem with the 12th and 13th digits overlapping.....

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Ms. Arzu, thank you very much. It's a good idea to create the ladder with 5 closed routes. But the shape of the ladder you sent It doesn't match with my ladder and the step widths are 24 cm, but it's okay. At least it can be done with change properties. Also, there is no railing distance in the settings of the stairs we have created, it will be beneficial to have a new ver. because it is strange because advanced capture does not work in ladder deformation and distance is not entered. It is strangely primitive. I have to replace the railing with methods.

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions we are adding material to the object. but it doesn't show up in solid modeling. When we render, we can see the material. why doesn't it show up in solid modeling? (for some of our own produced materials)

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 Call our Istanbul office, let's look at your project with remote access. 0 212 220 55 00

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions I can't assign a space when I create a space combined with a panel and a wall, what might be the cause, friends?

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions you need to draw a zone edge around the panel. otherwise you cannot define a zone at all. If you are not going to take wall measurements (I usually use this method), draw a 25 cm thick wall on the panel and you will see that the plaster lines are formed.

Re: Comments on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions This is happening because he doesn't see the panel as a border object. As Gözde lady said, you can draw a wall with the same width as the panel, you can use the create zone command by selecting contours, or you can surround the area with the side of the area and use the zone command.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions You mention the new features of idecad architecture... it happened like this, like this etc.... even when you go into detail, there are many more things... but unfortunately, what about these innovations? there is neither a document nor a presentation video... do we have to ask in this forum.... or do we need to learn new features by hand..... i don't understand it ??** there is really a lack of this.... you are adding features... also update the help file.... best regards....

Re: opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"ozguer":rbzl73ec" said:
you are telling about new features of idecad architecture... this is how it happened, etc.... even more things when you go into detail there are... but unfortunately there is neither a document nor an explanation promotional video about these innovations... do we have to ask in this forum... or do we have to learn new features by hand..... I don't understand it ??** really this is what it is.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . there is something missing on the subject.... since you are adding new features to the program... update the help file as well.... best regards....
Hello, The purpose of opening the forum is exactly as you wrote: asking questions, getting opinions on any subject. , to exchange ideas, to identify the parts that our users find lacking and have difficulty with the program, to eliminate any misunderstandings... The user book, the help covers all the topics of the 7 versions currently used in the market. The problem is that these documents are not read... Help file[ /b] :
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
User book: :
Educational videos: :
[url ]http://www.idecadsupport.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11[/url] List of features added to version version program:
Apart from these, if there is a subject or subjects that you see missing, that you cannot find in the help file or user book, if you give concrete examples, we will examine the help and user manual in this sense, and we can make additions if necessary. Good work

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"HakanŞahin":3rj3w9wb" said:
"ozguer":3rj3w9wb" said:
you are talking about new features of idecad architecture... it happened like this etc. .... even when we go into detail, there are many more things... but unfortunately there is neither a document nor an explanation video about these innovations... do we have to ask in this forum... or do we have to learn new features by hand... .. i don't understand this ??** there is really a lack in this issue.... since you are adding new features to the program... update the help file as well.... best regards....
Hello, The purpose of our forum is exactly as you wrote anyway: asking questions, getting opinions on any subject, exchanging ideas, identifying the parts that our users find lacking and having difficulty with the program, clearing up any misunderstandings, if any... The user book, the help, covers all the topics of the 7 versions currently used in the market. The problem is that these documents are not read... Help file :
User book:[ /b] :
Educational videos: :
The list of features added to the version version program :
Apart from these, if there is a topic or topics that you see incomplete, that you cannot find in the help file or user book, If you give an example, we can examine the help and user book in this sense, and we can make additions if necessary. Good work
first of all, thank you for explaining the reason for the existence of this forum... of course, such a forum should exist... my criticism is not about this forum... the updates made in the program, that is, the updates of the added features in the documents... that is Keeping the help file always up-to-date.... an example for you to explain what I mean.. you still have 3 buttons in your help file.. should I go to the forum and ask what this bot does?... you add your help file for each new feature. Wouldn't it be more efficient and simple if you could update it... at least I could look inside the help document and learn what it does simply and painlessly... Many more examples like this can be given... best regards...

Re: opinions questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 also I have a suggestion for you. instead of separating the lecture videos for each command... for example, wouldn't it be a more efficient way of learning to describe a project by drawing it from start to finish?... believe me, if people saw the practicality and ease of use of this program on a whole project from scratch to the latest (eg. a multi-storey building) would not be more efficient for you??? that is, the more a program is known, the more it is used.... there are many examples of this in the industry... the training sets of the other program I use and have a good command of are available on youtube and the videos supporting these sets are available on youtube... start.. They have divided them into intermediate and advanced levels.. For example, this Hungary-based program with a BİM application like idecad shows in these videos how to produce a multi-storey complex building from scratch... I would like a Turkish program to be widely used in the world... of course. all programs have pros and cons.... but since I use 2 programs (I am an expert in other programs), I can make an objective comparison.... and as a result, I think idecad is more practical in terms of many features.... but the plus of other programs when they add a new feature (even with the slightest change), they support it with videos and documents.... best regards

Re: Comments on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Will Nvidia Cuda support be added in version 8 for Rendering for ideCAD Architecture?

Re: Comments on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions No, it will not be added. The ideCAD Render engine cannot be migrated directly to cuda (algorithms that cannot be implemented on cuda are used). For that purpose, a new rendering engine should be developed from scratch. The current CPU-based rendering engine is fast enough for the purpose, also optimizations have been made for v8 that provide around 20-30% acceleration in render speed relative to the scene.

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions First of all, thanks for your detailed answer. As you mentioned, the current render engine is sufficient for single rendering, but when the job is animated, unfortunately the time goes beyond the acceptable limits. In this regard, technologies such as Nvidia Cuda or Ati Stream are at the forefront; As an alternative to this, we expect solutions such as renderfarm, which are integrated within ideCAD. (We see ideCAD as a quality program at international standards. Therefore, we consider it right to ask for more.) As a suggestion, I would like to add that the render window is not a floating window; I believe that adding the perspective window to a permanent location, such as its location, among the options, will speed up our work. Best regards...

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions hello, if there are hollow fonts to write 3D text or if we can break up existing characters and delete the scan inside, I think we can convert that text into a profile object and write 3D text.

Re: Comments on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions There is already a 3D text object command in ideCAD Render. You can save the text you wrote in ideCAD Render as a ktp2 object in the libraries folder and use it as an ideCAD Architecture library.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions The special request of our mechanical installer to add ifc file saving feature to the drawn projects.... in terms of establishing a connection between programs

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions I'm an ide 7.022 user. Our static user friend, ide, adds 1 000000 to the place where the dimension scale value is 1 while measuring the walls while entering the architecture. but ; When we convert the measurement units rounding interval to 5 digits, sometimes it is correct. My question to you is, when you add 00000 from the place where the dimension scale value is written, does it show that the drawing is wrong?? By purchasing the project from aotucad, we are reducing it by 0.01. ( bottom information )

Back