Insights on Using Architectural Design Questions

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions hello, I have some problems with the program that I could not solve. 1-the program crashes very often and closes 2-when I use trees in rendering, rendering becomes impossible 3-although I get excellent results in some rendering works, the rendering is very bad in some renderings. We can do it in the form of a column..but I want a header on the foot under the column. good work...

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions You don't have to deal with the library objects you want to create. You can import and render 3ds objects from various sites and create beautiful library objects. For example, in the link I gave below, there are thousands of 3ds objects under various categories.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"yozhan":1vcadlpu" said:
You don't have to deal with the library objects you want to create.For example, you can import 3ds objects from various sites, transfer them to render and create very beautiful library objects. There are thousands of 3ds objects under various categories in the link I gave below.
I tried this a lot it takes time, I don't have that much time unfortunately..why are these 3ds objects not in our program?also I asked the authorities for help on 28.12.2012 above, but I haven't been able to get a response for 3 days...

"akif tekin":2a5ukgwi" said:
hello, I have some problems with the program that I couldn't solve. 1-the program crashes and closes very often 2-in rendering works When I use a tree, it becomes impossible to render 3-although I get excellent results in some rendering works, the rendering is very bad in some works, I could not understand the reason for this. For example, I want to make a column, we can put a round column and make it in the form of a straight column. But I have a header on the foot under the column. I want to have embroideries on the body or something.. I can do these with auxiliary objects, but it takes a lot of time and I can't make the columns I want... My suggestion, can't we add a section called columns to the library? As seen in the picture... good work...
1-[ url]http://www.idecadsupport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1139&p=6433&hilit=error+report#p6433[/url] 2-The size of the libraries is written in the library settings. If there are too many trees in the camera, you should choose trees close to the camera with more detail (larger file size) and those in the background with less detail (smaller size). This rule applies to all rendering engines and should be considered for efficient operation. If animation will not be prepared, it will be better to use opaque trees instead of using 3d trees. (or hybrid) see:
3-Successful results of our rendering engine it is medium.
Some of your work, although excellent results, The bad results are because you didn't prepare those scenes well for rendering. There is no rule that everyone can render well. Getting a good render is a process... Mastering the program, mastering the architecture, a good architectural facade/stage, using the right materials, having aesthetic tastes, trying again and again until you get good results, and working until you gain experience, as in any job. directly related to self-development. Post some of the scenes where you didn't succeed. Let's give our recommendations. Make your adjustments accordingly and continue working on it. 4- Using the rotated and extended object in the link below, you can create columns, steel roofs, buttresses, etc. You will find sample projects that you can do. By examining them, you can easily model the object you want. If you want more branched rose column titles, it is possible to download 3ds from the site suggested by Mr. Yaşar or from similar sites and make a library. Although you wrote that you know both of these methods. You said it takes a lot of time. It certainly won't take much time. We're talking about a few minutes transactions. Can several types be added to the library, of course it is added. In the coming days, we will add it and share it on the forum, but you will not find everything you want in the program library. If we add something else, you will want to use something else. Long story short, it is not a very correct approach to think that it takes a long time. If you want to create something special, you should not hesitate to spare a few minutes. While the program has made both free modeling and file transfer possible, not making use of them and trying to use everything from ready-made types limits the design and therefore the architectural project. Best regards

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Ms Arzu Ms. THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXAMPLES AWESOME I CAN DO MORE WHEN I SEE THEM.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Thank you Mrs. desire for your help.. I have one more question. For example, I made a sloping road or terrain. I will put a car on this road, but how do I adjust the slope of the car according to the road..

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Unfortunately, there is no rotation of objects in the z plane in the library settings yet. When it happens, our job will be much easier. We're doing a bit of work for now. 1-First save the project with the new name. Select terrain and car, say invert selection and delete. Objects other than terrain and cars will be deleted. 2-Transfer the project as it is to ideCAD Render. In the ideCAD Render interface that opens, switch to a viewport suitable for rotating the car. (Left/right/rear or front view, whichever is appropriate.) 3- Then turn the car so that it is parallel to the road with the turn command. Wipe the land. 4-From now on, you can call the car by exporting 3ds, import 3ds into your ideCAD Architecture project, or call it as a library in the architectural program by following the steps to save the library (as ktp2) in ideCAD Render. Good work

Re: opinions questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 Hello everyone; We could not enlarge the door tag text separately. When you increase the radius of the circle, it gets bigger, but this time the view is not pleasant. is there any other way to do this?

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello Erturan, Door/window font letter height depends on the label diameter, letter height cannot be changed without changing the diameter value. However, you can select the 'no label' option in the door/window settings and define the door/window names manually with the text command. You can finish the process by defining the label diameter and line with primitive objects (2-dimensional drawing entities). Good work...

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Thank you Ms. Hatice, it can be difficult to control in a big project like this. take note of this suggestion for new versions :) take it easy, have a good work.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions hello, I will do a 3D study of a project that I have not done before. I started to work but I started to have difficulties at the very beginning..the land where the project will be applied is a sloped land.the beginning and the end of the land There is an elevation difference of about 60 m between them. Terracing will be done on the land. I first formed the land roughly with the help of walls and floors. There are 3 high-rise blocks, I think I will have problems in applying the blocks to the land.. How can I do this in the simplest way? Can you help me? I don't know if I thought about working the separate blocks separately and combining the two. In other words, after I finish the block completely, save it as a 3ds block, then copy that block to the terrain and place it with elevation? Will the materials change when I save it as 3ds? If there is a simpler way, I ask for your help.

"akif tekin":2pt3yq1m" said:
hello, I'm going to do a 3D study of a project that I haven't done before. I started working but I started having difficulties at the very beginning.. The land on which the project will be implemented is a sloping land. There is an elevation difference of about 60 m between the beginning and the end of the land. Terracing will be done on the land. I first formed the land roughly with the help of walls and floors. There are 3 high-rise blocks. I think I will have a problem in applying the blocks to the land. Can you help me how to do it in the simplest way? I don't know if I thought about working the land separately and combining the two. So after I finish the block completely, save it as a 3ds block, then copy that block to the land and place it with elevation? Will the materials change when I save it as 3ds? more I'm asking for your help if there is a simple way
can someone help me please

Re: opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"akif tekin":waclcnn3" said:
"akif tekin":waclcnn3" said:
hello, I will do a 3D study of a project with a difficulty I have not done before .I started to work but at the very beginning I started having difficulties..The land where the project will be implemented is a sloped land.There is an elevation difference of about 60 m between the beginning and the end of the land. Terracing will be done on the land. First I roughly formed the land with the help of walls and floors. There are 3 high-rise blocks I think I will have problems in applying the blocks to the land. How can I do this in the simplest way, can you help me? I don't know if I thought of working the land separately from separate blocks and combining the two. Is it okay? Will the materials change when I save as 3ds? If there is a simpler way, I would like your help
Can someone help me please?[/q uote] Hello Mr. Akif, You can create a sloping terrain with the Land and Land sub-region command without the need for a different command. Enter the elevation value for the nodal points that will define the land boundaries. Define the sloping terrain by entering an elevation value of 0 m for the lower points and 60 m for the upper points. Use the land space command for the terrace spaces you want to create in the land. With the land clearance command, you can empty or fill the quota you want. With the land sub-region command, you can create an area or pedestrian path where you can define different materials on the land's own elevation. Our training videos about the land will help you in this regard. You can watch it from the link below.
Good work....

"Arzu Dural Gök":3go7gxhy" said:
"akif tekin":3go7gxhy" said:
hi, I have some problems with the program that I could not solve. 1-the program crashes very often and closes 2-when I use trees in rendering, rendering becomes impossible 3-although I get excellent results in some rendering works, the rendering is very bad in some renderings, I could not understand the reason for this. For example, I want to make a column, put a round column and a straight column. we can do it in the form of..but I want to have a title on the foot under the column. I want embroideries on the body or something.. I can do these with auxiliary objects, but it takes a lot of time and I can't make the columns I want... my suggestion, can't we add a section called columns to the library? good work...
1-
2-Library Writes the dimensions of the libraries in the settings. If you have too many trees in your scene, you should choose trees closer to the camera with more detail (larger file size) and those in the background with less detail (smaller size). This rule applies to all rendering engines and should be considered for efficient operation. If animation will not be prepared, it will be better to use opaque trees instead of using 3d trees. (or hybrid) see:
3-Successful results of our rendering engine it is medium.
Some of your work, although excellent results, The bad results are because you didn't prepare those scenes well for rendering. There is no rule that everyone can render well. Getting a good render is a process... Mastering the program, mastering the architecture, a good architectural facade/stage, using the right materials, having aesthetic tastes, trying again and again until you get good results, and working until you gain experience, as in any job. directly related to self-development. Post some of the scenes where you didn't succeed. Let's give our recommendations. Make your adjustments accordingly and continue working on it. 4- Using the rotated and extended object in the link below, you can create columns, steel roofs, buttresses, etc. You will find sample projects that you can do. By examining them, you can easily model the object you want. If you want more branched rose column titles, it is possible to download 3ds from the site suggested by Mr. Yaşar or from similar sites and make a library. Although you wrote that you know both of these methods. You said it takes a lot of time. It certainly won't take much time. We're talking about a few minutes transactions. Can several types be added to the library, of course it is added. In the coming days, we will add it and share it on the forum, but you will not find everything you want in the program library. If we add something else, you will want to use something else. Long story short, it is not a very correct approach to think that it takes a long time. If you want to create something special, you should not hesitate to spare a few minutes. While the program has made both free modeling and file transfer possible, not making use of them and trying to use everything from ready-made types limits the design and therefore the architectural project. Sincerely
I want to convert 3ds objs to ktp and create new library objects, but how do I apply the material I see in the original 1-3ds object 2-when I say create automatic plan, idecad render freezes.. can you help?

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello, I cannot open the file I exported as 3ds in 3d max program, it gives an error like improper file format. what should I do?

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello Mr. Erman, you will get this error if your material names are long, Turkish characters are used in their names or if the file contains more surfaces than the maximum number of surfaces that 3d studio can import. If you transfer with the OBJ extension, which is available in our export options instead of 3ds, you can transfer without any problems. 3ds is a troublesome format in general. For this reason, we have included obj export in our export options. Good work

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions ARZU HANIM OBJECTS THAT WE CREATE ON ANY PC AND ON ANY PC, IN WHICH FOLDER AND NAME CAN I COPY IT TO A DIFFERENT COMPUTER? . THANK YOU BEST REGARDS

Back