Insights on Using Architectural Design Questions

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions REGARDS; WHEN RECEIVING Ms. Ms. Arzu, for example, there is a wall with a triangular face on the roof and I want to delete on three sides of it, but I tried a lot, I couldn't get out of it. Is there a way? VERY NECESSARY FOR RENDER PRESENTATIONS...

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 REGARDS TO LEVENT BEY; I HAVE STARTED AGAINST THE PROBLEM OF PREVENTING THE DELAY IN CALLING PROFILE OBJECTS THAT YOU DESCRIBED ME BEFORE. WE HAVE RELEASED A FILE WITH THE SOLUTION. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED...?

Re: opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello Mehmet, File ideCAD_Arsiv.mdb under the folder C:\ProgramData\ideCAD\database\ArchitecturalSections we delete. Good work

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"MEHMETSIRAY":1t9m2bpv" said:
WITH REGARDS, WHILE ARZU HANIM TAKES RENDER, FOR EXAMPLE, THERE IS A TRIANGLE FACE WALL ON THE ROOF AND I CAN'T DELETE IT FROM THREE SIDES OF THE FLOOR. IT IS VERY NECESSARY FOR RENDER PRESENTATIONS ...
Good week, Mr. Mehmet, unfortunately we cannot do this directly in ideCAD Architecture with a single click, but I can suggest 3 different ways to do it. If you say, "This display is enough in render," draw a triangle as big as the roof contour with the route command on the plan. Offset this route inward enough to give the wall thickness of the profile. Then enter the extended object command and select the triangle first outside and then inside. In the extended object settings, the rotation angle X value is 90 Enter degrees. The hollow triangular forehead object will become vertical. I would use this method as it is more practical and detail cannot be selected too much in facade rendering. Option 2 and 3 You can use it if you aim to get a visual that will take a closer look at this object. It will take you a little more effort because you have to include ideCAD Render. Namely: First, you draw the profile you want on the plan plane in ideCAD Architecture with the route object and save it to the profile library. Then you use this profile and draw a profile element that will be the borders of your roof contour triangle in the plan. No problem so far. The problem is not being able to remove them vertically at an angle within the architectural program. This possibility has been available in ideCAD Render for years. For this process, we transfer the object to ideCAD Render and rotate it there. Then we assign the material and save it as a ktp2 object in the libraries folder. You can open your project and select it as a library object and use it. Option 3 still requires ideCAD Render support. This time we will use the loft command. You draw 2 route objects on the plan plane in IdeCAD Render. (to form a triangular border) Then you draw the profile to be circulated, again as a closed polygon on the plan. You enter the loft command, say take a road , say first route, shape and select the closed polygon[/b] that you have drawn for profile. When you click create and ok, the profile you selected will be wrapped in sweep logic. Do the same for the other piece. Then, you rotate the two loft objects 90 degrees, lift them from the plan plane to the vertical plane, save them as ktp2 in the libraries folder and use them in the architectural program. The pictures below will give an idea about the 3rd application.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions hello, while drawing a project in ide cad architectural program, I draw a column, but in the layer settings, the column command appears as a ladder. i.e. when I want to remove columns in my floor plan I have to uncheck the staircase. Is it possible to restore the layer of the column?

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"design":1wr02cpx" said:
hello, I draw columns while drawing a project in ide cad architectural program, but the column command appears as a ladder in the layer settings. I need to uncheck the ladder. Is it possible to restore the layer of the column....
Hello, 1. Select all columns. 2. Click the "Change Object Layers" icon from the toolbar. 3. Select the "Column" layer from the dialog that opens and click " Click the "OK" button. When entering a new column, use the "Column" layer instead of the "Ladder" layer when you are in the column command. (You can open the layer list from the toolbar and select the "Column" layer) Good work

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions I want 3D people, tools and various materials to be updated. Most of the existing links are inactive.

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Ms. ARZU GOOD STUDIES; WHEN I CREATE THE ROOF SURFACE, AFTER ALL SURFACES ARE COMPLETED, WHEN I CREATE THE DETAILS, ESPECIALLY WHEN I CREATE A PIGEON WINDOW ROOF

architecture 7.717 opening error Hello dear interested parties: architecture 7.17 version started to fail to open when there was nothing. I have architecture 7.17 - 6.54 - 6.2007 and static 7.17 versions installed on my desktop computer. 6.54 and 6.2007 work, but 7.17 does not. It gives an opening error as follows. I uninstalled and reinstalled version 7.71 but still the same result. I'm waiting for your help .

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello, Try running the program by holding down the CTRL+SHIFT keys on the left side of your keyboard. In this case, a message will appear on the screen as "Registry Login Settings cleared". Click OK to continue. If the problem is not resolved, call our Technical Service.

"Levent Özpak":3by9kye6" said:
Hi, Try running the program by holding down the CTRL+SHIFT keys on the left side of your keyboard. In this case, a message will appear on the screen as "Registry Login Settings have been cleared". Click OK to continue. If the problem is not resolved, call our Technical Service.
Thank you very much for your attention Thank you. It turned on as you described, but all my settings were reset.. In the new update, I have a request to save the shortcuts we have set to a soy.

Re: opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"KUBA2009":3sigb8q4" said:
in a recent update, I have a request to save the shortcuts we have set in a soybean. It takes a lot of time to re-do it on every new install or this reset
Toolbar layout and shortcuts are saved in the Windows registry((registry) under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ideYAPI\ver6.00English\ideCAD_Statik_7_x64. You can make a backup of this registry and reload it in any case. Click Run from the [/b] menu Type regedit in the opened section and click OK The Registry Editor dialog will open. In the dialog HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software\ide YAPI\ver6.00English\ideCAD_Statik_7_x64 select the line and click Export from the File menu. Give a name and save the file. Then You can reload it with the Import command from the File menu.

"Levent Özpak":3qo5zc7m" said:
"KUBA2009":3qo5zc7m" said:
In the new update, I made a request to save the shortcuts we have set to a surname. It takes a lot of time to re-do it with each new installation or this reset
Toolbar layout and shortcuts are saved under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ideYAPI\ver6.00English\ideCAD_Static_7_x64 folder in Windows registry. For backup, click Run from Windows/Start menu Type regedit in the opened section and click OK. The Registry Editor dialog will open, select HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ideYAPI\ver6.00English\ideCAD_Statik_7_x64 and click Export from the File menu. Save the file.You can reload the relevant file later with the Import command from the File menu.
Mr. Levent Thank you very much for the information. The question came to my mind. Of course, everything is recorded in the PC environment. :) Likewise, in the first 99 version I had to redo my keyboard shortcuts, which I've been getting used to, on every new installation for years.

Re: opinions questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 Hello. I am trying to install Idecad version 7 architecture/demo with cd. My computer is Windows 7 and 64bit. The warning I got while installing is as follows:
6uulD.png
I would appreciate if you could help me solve the problem, thanks in advance.

"NesrinTekmil":15zj9b9f" said:
I am trying to install idecad version 7 architecture/demo with cd. My computer is Windows 7 and 64bit. The warning I got while installing is as follows:
Hello, there seems to be a reading problem on the CD. You can download demo programs from our website.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
If you are requesting a new CD You can call our Bursa office and report your request 0224 220 67 17 Good work

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions ARZU HANIM IN WHICH FILE DO MY PROJECT PROFILES I CREATED ON THE PC I USE, IN WHAT FILE DO I COPY THEM (WITHOUT DELETING THEM) SAVING THEM TO ANOTHER PC AND LOOKING AT OTHER PROJECTS? BEST REGARDS.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Greetings Mehmet, first of all, go to the profile settings in the project you are working on and tick copy from the "drag-drop" section. Select ideCAD from the "Archive" section. Select the folder under which the profile will be copied. eg. General) Then click add profile to archive. Do this for all profiles you want to transfer to another computer. (This process also serves to use the profiles you use in this project in another project on the same computer.) Then c://program data/ideCAD/database/architectural section[/u Copy your ideCAD.mdb file under the ] folder. Paste it in the same place on the other computer, changing the name. For example ideCAD1.mdb. After these processes, you can access your own profiles under profiles while working with the program on the other computer. (under the ideCAD1 folder) Have a nice week.
"MEHMETSIRAY":37m5tjeq" said:
ARZU HANIM IN WHICH FILE CAN I COPY MY PROJECT PROFILES ON THE PC I USE (WITHOUT DELETING) TO SAVE THEM ON A DIFFERENT PC AND USE IT IN OTHER PROJECTS.

Back