Insights on Using Architectural Design Questions

pdf transfer problem Hello, my wall scan color is burgundy in my attached file. When I transfer a pdf, the program makes strange changes according to the color of the background. The trouble comes from here. In general, we save the pdf with a white background, as they want to easily open and see the employers with whom we will share their opinions or take a printout. Wall scans disappear when the background is white, although the program has a wall color.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"MEHMETSIRAY":2x74d7xu" said:
HELLO TO MR LEVEN BEYE FOR ARCHITECTURAL PROJECTS I COMMUNICATEED BEFORE ENTERING PROFILE OBJECTS IN THE APPLICATION OF THE APPLICATION. IT IS A WASTE OF TIME I REQUEST IT TO BE SOLVE IMPLEMENTED IN THE PREVIOUS VERSION 6, THIS IS NOT THE PROBLEM
Hello Mehmet, As we talked on the phone, when you move the ideCAD_Arsiv.mdb file located under the C:\Program Data\ Database\ArchitecturalSections folder from here. the problem you faced will be solved.Good work

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 LEVENT, AS ALWAYS THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CLOSE ATTENTION. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions
"akif tekin":dz9dk035" said:
hi, how can I put two windows on top of each other on a wall?
Hello Akif, I have object control on the wall. You can define the door/window object at the same coordinate at a different level only when you change the placement distance.After creating the window, you can enter the desired value in the layout section in the setting dialog.In the appendix, the placement distance (0.4-0.5) of the two doors at different levels on the left from the wall is defined differently. layout distance(0.5) has been entered.You can download and review the project from the link below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: Feedback questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 Hello. I want to render using v-ray after making idecadde models in some projects, transferring them to 3 DS max and making additions that require free modeling. After exporting my file from idecad with 3ds format, when I open it in max, the text "improper file format" appears and the blank max page opens. I wonder if there is a point I missed or if it is due to an incompatibility related to the idecad-max version. Do I have a chance to transfer files to max and render with v-ray? I would be very grateful if you could tell me your ideas and help.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions If you use Turkish characters in your material names, 3D Studio may not like it and cause problems. If available, try using equivalent characters (such as ş->s). 2. Chances are, as a limitation of the 3ds file, the maximum number of surfaces in each object is 65535. If you have complex objects (such as trees, etc.) that exceed this number, there may be problems on the 3DS side. You can also try the .obj format for export.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions friends, can't we make the background black in ide architecture? thanks in advance..

"iron__":311s36xw" said:
friends, can't we make the background black in ide architecture? Thanks in advance..
In the "Settings/General Settings" dialog, In the "General Settings" tab, you can select the "black color" from the color palette that opens after clicking the "Background" box.

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions hello, can I destroy the roof after using the cut with roof feature?

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions I think I found the answer to my question by turning off the roof layer :)

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions The answer is correct Mr. Akif. I have an additional suggestion. If you do not want to close when you close the roof layer, your other roofs will also be closed. To avoid this, open a new layer such as "hide roof" and replace the layer of the roof you want to turn off with the hide roof layer. Then turn off the roof hide layer. In this case, only that roof is closed, the others remain on the screen. The same logic; It can also be used to separate auxiliary axles from carrier axles and landscape elements from other libraries. I wish you good work.

"akif tekin":vwf35ll7" said:
why are the library objects in the picture broken?
Hello Mr. Akif, You included the libraries in the objects you cut with the roof. You see it wrong in rendering. Re-enter the roof trimming settings and remove the library elements from the selection by saying add object.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 questions Hello. I drew 3 buildings next to each other in separate idecad files. Now I want to add the three of them and render them. I wonder if I have such a possibility? I wish you a good day.

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Architecture 7 You can combine your buildings with 3D Block export and import commands.

Back