Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

"cassabotanic":o1w6asei" said:
"cassabotanic":o1w6asei" said:
To solve blocks with different R coefficients together in the same project Analysis / Floor Parameters / Defined F Fx Fy Columns according to the relevant coefficient You can make your calculations by entering the aperture KatFs. In future versions, we may request the option of entering different R coefficients for different blocks in the same project from ideYAPI. The answer is above ... I am writing it once again below To solve blocks with different R coefficients together in the same project, Analysis / Floor Parameters / Defined F Fx Fy Columns, you can make your calculations by entering the diaphragm Coefficients according to the relevant coefficient. In future versions, we can request the option to enter different R coefficients for different blocks in the same project from ideYAPI. As in the project I sent, R = 8 with the same R coefficient, in this example, these 4 blocks together with 6.01 Beta1 version All earthquake It is calculated by making the controls of the regulation correctly. In the example I sent, you made a mistake while solving it alone. good work
dear cassabotanic, the results are different in the example I sent. I am not saying that earthquake regulation controls cannot be done. I say that the correct analysis cannot be made. We see this clearly on the screen I have set for comparison of the report above. Regulation control is one thing, analysis is another. I solved the example you posted by getting the base-structure interaction the same for both cases. Good luck with.

Even with the same R numbers in the same project, different structures will have different frequencies, so they are subject to different dynamic effects. With a classical approach, influencing earthquake effects on floors cannot represent the situation either.

Dear users and forum members, you should pay attention to the following points when solving projects consisting of blocks separated by dilatation using ideCAD Static 6.01 Beta1. 1) The analysis of such projects is done accurately. Dynamic analysis, response spectrum, linear and nonlinear analysis, whether the R coefficients are the same or different, you can model the structure you model in the same project with sap2000 or etabs and see that the modes, frequencies and response spectrum results are the same. 2) In dynamic analysis and response spectrum calculations, you cannot enter different spectrum curves for blocks in neither sap2000 nor Etabs. While calculating with these programs, you define a spectrum curve. In other words, according to our regulation, you have to use a common R coefficient when modeling blocks with different R coefficients in the same project with these programs. 3) Since you cannot enter different R coefficients for different blocks and cannot define a separate spectrum curve for each separate block, you can use the KatFs calculated from the Modal analysis result. These options are available in the program. Whether you use Modal floor Fs as ordered by earthquake regulations and other domestic programs, or you use Direct response spectrum results. This second option is not available in other domestic programs. 4) If blocks with different R coefficients and alphas calculated are in the same project, their CatFs are not calculated correctly. 5) In these structures, if the storey Fs calculated by the program in a separate solution are entered into the project, which is solved together by the user, these structures can be modeled jointly. Thank you very much İsmail Hakkı Besler for your participation and sharing Please do not enter any other messages that may create polemic, this is not the place for polemics. If you think your message is not polemic, of course, you can enter a message. You can even continue to polemic. This would be your choice.

"Ismail Hakki Besler":3lesby5f" said:
Dear users and forum members, you should pay attention to the following points when solving projects consisting of blocks separated by dilatation using ideCAD Static 6.01 Beta1. 1) The analysis of such projects is not complete. Dynamic analysis, response spectrum, linear and nonlinear analyzes are the same or different, whether the R coefficients are the same or different, you can model the structure you modeled in the same project with sap2000 or etabs and see that the modes, frequencies and response spectrum results are the same. 2) Dynamic analysis and response spectrum You cannot enter different spectrum curves for blocks in sap2000 or Etabs calculations.You can define one spectrum curve while calculating with these programs.So, according to our regulation, you have to use a common R coefficient when modeling blocks with different R coefficients in the same project with these programs. 3) I can't enter different R coefficients for different blocks Since you cannot define a separate spectrum curve for each separate block, you can use the KatFs calculated as a result of the Modal analysis. These options are available in the program. Whether you use Modal floor Fs as ordered by earthquake regulations and other domestic programs, or you use Direct response spectrum results. This second option is not available in other domestic programs. 4) If blocks with different R coefficients and alphas calculated are in the same project, their CatFs are not calculated correctly. 5) In these structures, if the storey Fs calculated by the program in a separate solution are entered into the project, which is solved together by the user, these structures can be modeled jointly. Thank you very much İsmail Hakkı Besler for your participation and sharing, please do not enter any further messages on this subject, this is not the place for polemics.
Dear İsmail Hakkı Besler Your sentence "Please do not enter any further messages on this subject, this is not a place for polemic" do you think too? After all, since this is a forum, it is necessary to write ideas. If Mr. Cassabotanic and I had not focused on this issue so much, your statement would not have been possible. I think it is useful. But I don't know if you're criticizing it. thank you. I wish you good work. Under these circumstances, I find it more appropriate not to participate in the forum.

There is no polemic about this. scientific sharing. I personally use it. In the examples given by our friend mhanifiata, it seems that the results are different in the same columns and curtains, together and separately. If the situation is as you say, shouldn't an explanation be made about it?

Dear users and forum residents, The statement on this subject has already been made directly by Mr. İsmail, the founder and owner of the ideCAD program.
"Ismail Hakki Besler":1bmhxwbd" said:
Dear users and forum members, When solving projects consisting of blocks separated by dilatation using ideCAD Static 6.01 Beta1, you should pay attention to the following points. 1) The analysis of such projects is not complete. Dynamic analysis, response spectrum, linear and nonlinear analyzes are the same or different, whether the R coefficients are the same or different, you can model the structure you modeled in the same project with sap2000 or etabs and see that the modes, frequencies and response spectrum results are the same. 2) Dynamic analysis and response spectrum You cannot enter different spectrum curves for blocks in sap2000 or Etabs calculations.You can define one spectrum curve while calculating with these programs.So, according to our regulation, you have to use a common R coefficient when modeling blocks with different R coefficients in the same project with these programs. 3) I can't enter different R coefficients for different blocks Since you cannot define a separate spectrum curve for each separate block, you can use the KatFs calculated as a result of the Modal analysis. These options are available in the program. Whether you use Modal floor Fs as ordered by earthquake regulations and other domestic programs, or you use Direct response spectrum results. This second option is not available in other domestic programs. 4) If blocks with different R coefficients and alphas calculated are in the same project, their CatFs are not calculated correctly. 5) In these structures, if the storey Fs calculated by the program in a separate solution are entered into the project, which is solved together by the user, these structures can be modeled jointly. Thank you very much İsmail Hakkı Besler for your participation and sharing Please do not enter any other messages that may create polemic, this is not the place for polemics. If you think your message is not polemic, of course, you can enter a message. You can even continue to polemic. This will be your choice.
I would like to draw your attention to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th items again. The desire to use different R coefficients in dilatation structures is evaluated by us. The buildings in question are resolved correctly by idecad, taking into account the articles 2.3 and 4. Finally, within the general forum rules, we care about the opinions of every participant who is a member of the forum. We just wanted to remind you that we have the concern that mutual correspondence may disturb the peace of the forum. We would like to thank all the participants with the aim of multiplying and talking mutual ideas...

Mr. Mhanifiata, If you have any scientific views that you would like to put on, of course, we would like to read them, especially after the statement made by us for dilatation buildings...

Dear Authorities, If you don't get angry, I have a question about this dilatation issue. I developed the project I was studying to learn. There is a circular ascending block in the middle. On the lower floors, there is an octagonal building around this circular tower and a second structure separated from the middle block by dilatation. It gives errors in the report, I'm not interested in them, I know how to fix it. 1) Can I solve this project with two structures in the middle block and side block at once? 2) Should I solve basic interactive? 3) Would the separate solution be correct? 4) How can I test the two structures together and at the same time that the basic interactive analysis is correct Regards Ilgın Taşer

Mr. I did a little research on the projects you added to the mhanifiata "1st case and 2nd case"... *I modeled the RD1 part as a separate project and had it analyzed by taking R=6 (Mixed) and noted the F forces *RD2 part as a separate project R= I had it analyzed by taking 4 (Normal) and noted its F powers. I did as your friends said and manually entered the separately calculated F forces and had them analyzed... I checked the results in the screen you marked * and I can say that I got almost the same results in the screen you added to the forum (RD1 P02). * "Floor Information in RD1 and RD2 projects You can examine the F forces from the "Analysis>Floor Parameters" reports and observe the change I made in the Analysis>Floor Parameters in the (RD1+RD2) project... *However, there is only one problem, that is the R, which must be entered when performing the analysis for the dilated common case. What should the coefficient be? because (R=6 in the 1st case and R=4 in the 2nd case) I'm looking forward to your views on this subject... good work... regards...

"Mirza":6bp0s9lw" said:
I did a little research on the projects "1st case and 2nd case" that you added to Mr. mhanifiata... *I modeled the RD1 part as a separate project and had it analyzed by taking R=6 (Mixed). I took a note *I had the RD2 part analyzed by taking R=4 (Normal) as a separate project and I took note of its F forces *In the dilated system where both RD1 and RD2 are together, which you modeled, F forces calculated separately by doing as your friends said. I entered it manually and had it analyzed... * I checked the results in the screen you marked and I can say that I got almost the same results in the screen you added to the forum (RD1 P02). *From the "Floor Information" reports in the RD1 and RD2 projects or "Analysis>Floor Parameters" You can examine the F forces and observe the change I have made in Analysis>Floor Parameters in the (RD1+RD2) project... *However, with one problem, it must be entered while analyzing for the dilated common case. What should be the R coefficient i required? because (R=6 in the 1st case and R=4 in the 2nd case) I look forward to your views on this subject... good work... best regards...
Dear Mirza , R coefficient defined in the earthquake code Elastic earthquake load reduction coefficient known as. It takes different values according to the ductility level of the building. For example, while the ductility level is taken as 4 in normal systems, it is taken as 8 in systems with high ductility level. This coefficient is used in the calculation of the elastic earthquake modal CatFs obtained as a result of the dynamic calculation. In the Floor Fs you entered, the R coefficient of each block was already taken into account. Therefore, the importance of the R coefficient entered in the joint solution is insignificant in terms of the analysis results, but important in terms of the type of earthquake code controls. In this example you gave, you can solve the blocks jointly, since one of the blocks is hash, you can give 6 in the joint solution. The important thing here is to decide for which build system the controls will be made: normal, mixed or high. Because, according to the common R coefficient you entered, the same building treatment is applied to all blocks. For example, in this system, if you enter the R coefficient as 4 in the common system, the controls and calculations in the earthquake regulations are made as for normal systems with ductility level. Take it easy, good work

"curious":nwlrrwke" said:
Dear Authorities, If you don't mind, I have a question about this dilatation issue. I developed the project I'm reviewing to learn. There is a circular ascending block in the middle. There is an octagon around this circular tower on the lower floors and a second dilatation separated from the middle block. There is a structure in the report. I am not interested in them, I am not interested in them, I know how to fix them 1) Can I solve this project with two structures, the middle block and the side block, at once? 2) Should I solve the basic interactive solution? 3) Is the solution separately correct? 4) Two structures together and at the same time how can I test that the basic interactive analysis is correct Regards Ilgın Taşer
1) Can I solve this project with two structures, the middle block and the side block, at once? Yes 2 ) Should I solve it interactively? Yes 3) Is it correct to solve separately? It is not wrong, but the correct thing is to solve together [/i ] 4) two structures together and at the same time basic e How can I test that the interactive analysis is correct by transferring the system to sap2000 and comparing the results

Re: ideCAD 6.01 Released. Download , try , comment . Hello, column capacity diaphragms are only shown in column reinforced concrete dialog. You can view it from there.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 Released. Download , try , comment .
"dester":1inupvdl" said:
hello, I couldn't see how to get column capacity diagrams. I couldn't see in reports, thanks
Hi Column capacity diagrams Select Columns from Reinforced Concrete menu, Column You can examine the column you selected in the Reinforced Concrete dialog in the "Capacity diagram" tab. You can see the N, M values carried by the column in that load state by selecting the desired loading state in the dialog. Column capacity diagrams are not given in the Reports. If you want to print the diagrams. While the dialog is active, press the ALT + Print Screen keys together on the keyboard to display the dialog. You can copy it as a copy and paste it into the Windows Paint program with the CTRL + V key, and you can print out the Paint program.

Round curtain Hello; Can you explain in detail how exactly I would define a curvilinear curtain in ide 5 or ide 6? Is there any other way to convert it to a panel by drawing an arc first? :because when we say convert to panel, for example, when we want it to be divided into 10 equal parts, it assigns reinforcement to these parts one by one; it is necessary to combine this in the drawings. Another point is that I opened a title called "Reinforced concrete buildings with steel roofs only"; I would be happy if you are interested in it. Good luck with...

Re: Curvilinear curtain
"onurceylan":280o0e4v" said:
Hello, can you please explain in detail how to define a curved curtain in ide 5 or ide 6? There is no other way to convert it into a panel by drawing an arc first. Is there any? :Because when we say convert it to a panel, for example, when we want it to be divided into 10 equal parts, it assigns reinforcement to these parts one by one, and it is necessary to combine them in the drawings. Another issue is that I opened a topic called "Reinforced concrete buildings with steel roofs only"; I would be glad if you would be interested in that as well. Take it easy...
Hello, As you know, curvilinear panels can be created by converting arcs into panels.

When I choose the concrete class 25MPa, the characteristic tensile strength of the concrete is 17.5. Is it in 17.5 MPa units? But if it is MPa, it should be 1.8MPa, I have added the relevant chart from TS500 below. I had a unit problem, it would be appreciated if you could clarify. I use different concrete classes in retrofit projects, when I had to define materials in classes that were not in the list, I could not get the unit work done in this part. Thanks.

TS500 given table is rounded values . Essentially, it is written in the same place that the characteristic tensile strength should be calculated with the 0.35 root (fck) formula. You should calculate the concrete tensile strength of the material at intermediate values from the formula in question using fck. If we calculate for BS25; 0.35 root(25) = 1.75 n/mm2 corresponds to a value of 17.5 kg/cm2. If you want to see other unit values, give the concrete safety factor 1 as a test and then look at the fctd value in the reinforced concrete dialog.

In addition, you do not need to enter the characteristic pressure value for the intermediate concrete values that we will define in your reinforcement projects in the program. In the material information, give the fck value to the program as two digits. The value will be calculated automatically. For example, if your material has a sample value of 170 kg/cm2, C17(BS170). Type 17 on the relevant line.

Back