Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

We choose the symbolic equivalent of the concrete class in TS500, not the characteristic compressive strength Mpa. C16, C18, C20, C25 etc... When you select the symbolic equivalent, the program automatically displays the characteristic tensile strength in kg/cm2.

Thank you Mr. Khan. The expression C16 indicates the concrete compressive strength of 16 mpa. We determine this with the concrete class. Writing the tensile strength in another unit can be a problem. We can control the part you mentioned from the reinforced concrete part, yes. Or, I think it would be better if the units are written in front of the boxes where the concrete class is selected. Thank you again for your answer.

Greetings friends, I created the building system consisting of 3 blocks separated by 2 dilatation joints. I am facing a problem only in the Radye basic system in the system I created. I am adding my project by compressing it for your solution suggestions. Thanks in advance for your comments. 3 You can download the track and open it on the desktop.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback... I received the attached error message while receiving the single base report. I couldn't solve it.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback...
"mhanifiata":1xlnhe3y" said:
I got the attached error message while getting the single base report.
Hello Missing Or you have made an incorrect installation. I think you copied the beta version to your desktop. If you download the Beta 2 full CD content from the forum from the link below and install it in the C:\Program Files\ folder, you will not encounter this error.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Good work

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback... Mr. yasin, it doesn't give that error message in beta 2. After saving the project as 6.0055 it started quitting. I opened it again in beta 2. I got a report, no problem.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, let me know... Hello, There is a folder named rptimage in the program folder and the png file in question under that folder. There should be no problem when you save the project to 6.0055 and get a report. As a result, it is necessary to check the program folder. I suggest you to install the full cd version of the program. Good work..

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give your opinion... When I re-analyzed a project I solved at 9.0055 in the new beta, it gave me the errors in my project. I would appreciate it if you could examine and inform me where I might have made a mistake.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback... Hello, I think you are talking about the (ab) errors in the column and beam reinforced concrete dialogs. The error (ab) represents the reinforcement clamping length inadequacy. TDY item 3.4.3.1.c ) figure 3.7 ...Ver 6.055 does not give this warning because the reason for changing the cover logic in the program. While the covers are 3 cm in Ver 6.055, 4.5 cm is taken in Ver 6.01Beta. If the TDY 3.4.1 check line in the Reinforced Concrete/Parameters Beam parameters is unchecked, the program will not perform this check. Also, this error is a warning. When you receive a report, this error message is not reflected in the report. Apart from this, smaller reinforcement diameters can be selected for solving the ab error within the regulation controls. The corresponding edge width of the column can be increased. Let's take the K5 beam on the 3rd floor as an example. In this beam, the pile and flat reinforcement diameter can be 12 instead of 14. Or the short side of the S5 column can be made 35 cm. I wish you good work...

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback... I defined the concrete material as 11.83 in a project, but the program outputs as c12 in the analysis

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback... I'm doing a retrofitting project for a three-storey building. According to the core samples taken from each floor, different concrete classes were determined for each floor. Since I have the opportunity to define different floors in my project, I defined three different materials and assigned each floor element. However, only the material properties of the 1st floor are printed in the material information section of the report. If it is arranged for each floor, the material classes defined differently can be easily transferred to the report.

"cihat25":k8urx9yp" said:
I defined the concrete material as 11.83 in a project, but the program outputs as c12 in the analysis
Hello. When defining the material, when you enter 11.83 to the Concrete characteristic compressive strength, the material name is rounded to 11.83 and shown as C12. If you want, you can enter the material name as 11.83. The value you enter in fractions is taken into account in the analysis. If you get a summary report from the report menu, you can see the material properties used in the project.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback... A project entry with B3 irregularity is still difficult. When the beam is pressed on the column, the axis must pass through the middle of the pressed beam and the stepping column on the upper floor must be on this axis and centered. In other words, when different offsets are used (like 5.10 cm), it does not see it as b3 irregularity. The top column is blank. We want the beam to be seen as b3 irregularity, regardless of the misalignment in column-pressing applications. Especially when a vertical column is placed at a node where two beams meet, we have to make arrangements in the formwork plan because of this difficulty. Sometimes this is not a healthy solution.

"yilmazozaktan":qs73jgms" said:
A project entry with B3 irregularity is still difficult. and the top floor column must be on this axis and centered. That is, when different offsets are used (like 5.10cm), it does not see it as a b3 irregularity. The top column is wasted. We want the beam to see the misalignment as a b3 irregularity no matter what. Especially when a vertical column is placed at a node where two beams meet, we have to make arrangements in the formwork plan due to this difficulty, which is sometimes not a healthy solution.
Dear Yilmazozaktan, Your axles do not necessarily have to pass through the middle of your columns and beams for automatic detection of B3 irregularity. B3 irregularity is automatically detected when the theoretical point of the column and the theoretical point of the beam overlap in the program. I added an example of irregularity b3 formed by columns of different offset. Can you send an example of the situation you are having trouble with?

As a result of the analysis, no negativity is observed in the beams and curtains in the reinforced concrete part, but when the report is received, it is written in the report that some beams and curtains do not provide slip safety. I wonder why?

Back