Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Hello, There are vertical discontinuities in some curtains in your project. We'll let you know the details by e-mail when our review is finished

Mr. Levent and Mr. Hakan, Thank you very much for your interest. Thank you again for solving the problem in a short time and I wish you good luck in your work. Greetings.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback... Sorry, I was a little late to reply Mr. Levent. In B3 irregularity, that situation happens sometimes. It is necessary to draw 2 beams at the point where the column presses the lower beam. It doesn't recognize a column pressed in the middle of a single beam. If we make the names the same after 2 different beams are entered, the situation improves. I don't have an example of eccentricity, but I do have an example that doesn't recognize b3. Should we split the beam ourselves at the point where the beam is pressed? Sometimes he knows this situation himself. Also, in b3 applications, a sprout should be left on the beam. Is it possible for the column downstairs to show where it stands and to leave a sprout on this beam? Note: At the moment, I do not have an example that does not recognize b3 irregularity from eccentricity. I will share it with you when it is.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give your opinion...
"yilmazozaktan":2ukvoati" said:
Sorry, I was able to reply a little late, Mr. Levent. This happens sometimes in B3 irregularity. It is necessary to draw 2 beams at the point where the beam is stepped. It does not recognize a column pressed in the middle of a single beam. If we make the names the same after 2 different beams are entered, the situation improves. I do not have an example of eccentricity, but I have an example that does not recognize b3. Should we divide the beam ourselves at the point where the beam is stepped? Sometimes this situation also happens It knows it by itself. Also, in b3 applications, a sprout needs to be left on the beam. Is it possible for the column to show where it steps on the bottom floor and leave a sprout on this beam? Note: I don't have an example that doesn't recognize the b3 irregularity from eccentricity at the moment. I will share it with you when it becomes available.
If you divide the beam on the floor at the nodal point of the column on the upper floor, you have entered the system correctly.In the system you entered, the column sitting on the beam does not transfer load to the beam. . Easily visible from 3D Frame mode. A built-in support mark is visible at the bottom node of the column. In such a case, B3 Irregularity is not given because the column does not fit on the beam.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback... Yasin, I know this situation. I'm already wondering why it doesn't split automatically. For example, enter the beam in two parts. Then let's make the names of the two beams the same and make them one piece. The node is formed and B3 recognizes it. But in both cases, although one piece of beam is visible, in the first case it does not recognize a node.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give your opinion...
"yilmazozaktan":6bnwfcbk" said:
Sorry for my late reply, Mr. Levent. It is necessary to draw 2 beams at the point where the column presses the lower beam. It doesn't recognize a column pressed in the middle of a single beam. If we make the names the same after entering 2 different beams, the situation gets better. I don't have an example of eccentricity, but I have an example that doesn't recognize b3. Should we divide the beam ourselves at the point where the beam is stepped on? Sometimes it knows this situation by itself. And in b3 applications It is necessary to leave a sprout on the beam.
Hello Dear yilmazozaktan In your example project, your SC1 and SC2 columns are on the 1st floor.The beams on which these columns sit are on the lower floor.According to the data entry algorithm, creating a nodal point in the relevant coordinate of the beam so that the beam can recognize the point where the column ends. For this reason, the beam must be entered as two parts to create a nodal point at the point where the column presses the beam. I must be named. I wish you good work

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback... where are the a,b values here defined in the program. I could not see

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback... The a and b values will appear according to the load form or shape. For example, those values appear automatically for loads coming from the slab, but when user-defined loads are defined, we also give a and b values...

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback...
"HakanŞahin":3ucfm7vw" said:
a and b values will appear according to the load form or shape. For example, those values for loads coming from the slab Although it seems automatic, when user-defined loads are defined, we also give a and b values...
there, a and b values are specified as the distance of the load from the support, that is, a, b value cannot be defined for loads entered directly on the beam from the outside, is it true? the entered loads act along the entire beam

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback... Hello, 1. Yes, the wall load or live load given in the beam dialog are used as uniformly distributed loads acting along the beam span. The distance of those loads from the beam support (a and b values) is already zero. 2. As it is known, loads in different forms such as regular, triangular, parabolic, trapezoidal, etc. can also be defined in the program. As a result, while defining those loads, we also give their distances from the support. If you have non-existent wall loads along the beam span, assign that load to the program as a user-defined uniform load. You can see an example for a uniformly distributed load in the attached picture. 3. For loads that are automatically transferred to the beams, such as floor loads, a and b values are automatically calculated and printed in the report.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback... Hello; 1. We cannot see the calculation axes that I have drawn on raft foundations. If you change the account axle colors, I think the problem will be solved. 2. Although we select the Explode All option from the menu that appears when detonating an object, the detonation process does not occur completely. 3. There is a problem with enlarging blocked elements (beam, column) to scale. Good work

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback... Hello, 1. In the default settings of the program, there is no problem with the raft calculation axes not appearing. When we open a new project with anyone and define a raft base, whether it is a black-adjusted background or a white-adjusted background, the calculation axes are also quite clear. In raft foundations, the color of the account axles is adjusted with the floor color. I think a color adjustment has been made in the settings of the project you are working on, knowingly or unknowingly, causing the situation you mentioned. If you select raft foundations and change the flooring color of the element from its properties, you can also see the calculation axes. 2. I could not detect a situation related to the problem you wrote. It will be easier for us to see the problem if you indicate for which objects (drawings) you did the operation and for which you did not get results, by giving an example. 3. We can change the scale of any blocked drawing without any problem. Therefore, we could not detect the situation you wrote. If you explain this situation with an example and add that drawing to the message, it will be easier for us to see the problem. Good work...

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give feedback... Hello; 1. I'll try your suggestion about the raft foundation. In the 2. Beam expansions, after detonating the blocked beams with the Smash All option, when we try to explode the same objects again, we can make another explosion. 3. Again, when the beam is blocked in the expansions, when we enlarge it with scale, there are shifts in the drawings after the growth. By the way, I would like to thank you for the fast move command added in the latest version. It would be nice if an icon was made for the quick move command and it came with standard icons in the interface. Good work

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, let me know... there is a problem in the connection of the beams with the panels, I guess the sections do not seem to save. All of a sudden, in 6.10 beta2, when we enter the Image\image configuration, for example, divide it into two vertically, deactivate it and record and open a new project, the program's defect comes, not ours.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 BETA2 Update.. Try it, give your opinion... Hello Dear Sarıdurumus, The problem (ab) of panels and beams in the project, that is, the problem of reinforcement clamping length insufficiency. The panel width can be increased to solve the problem. The number of longitudinal reinforcement used in beams can be increased and its diameter can be reduced...

Thanks Levent, I couldn't do anything on the panel because it was the elevator curtain, but I made an arrangement on the beams. I found the solution after posting, thanks anyway. screenshot alone anyway, give next. also corrected?

Hello; The text "Colon appl.....Die: 1/ ...." does not appear in the expansion of colon application plans. Good work

Hello, In the column application plan, the necessary information about the drawing is given with the letterhead. This information includes the scale value. For this, while preparing the column application plan, select or edit a letterhead from the "Letterheads" tab in the drawing settings. Good work

Back