Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Thank you very much for the answer. When I transfer the drawings, the drawings are very large and only one-tenth of the drawing is visible. It's been a week since I got the idea, so I'm new, I'd appreciate it if you could answer them as well.

"gripin":2aobak5w" said:
thanks a lot for the answer. I did what you said, but two more problems occurred. 1- Although I set the layout size and drawings in cm in the layout settings, when I select the length measurement on the left tab and make the measurement, the result is in m 2- (probably due to the 1st reason) When I transfer the layout to autocad, the drawings are very large and only one tenth of the drawing is visible. That is, it is output in m in autocad. It's been a week since I started the idea, so I'm new, I would appreciate it if you could answer them.
Hello, 1-Distance measurement When the command is used, you will see a dialog where you can select the unit. Here you can select the unit of measurement. Here, cm can be selected. 2-The layout design is a drawing window that is used to collect drawings in different scales together and to get direct output from the program. If you want to get drawings from autocad, you can use the existing drawings in the application and detail drawing windows. Thus, the pen thicknesses used in the drawing are also transferred to autucad. (ctb file created when dwg is exported) Good work

SOMETIMES WHEN I OPEN AN EXISTING PROJECT, IT GIVES ENCOUNTERED AN IMPROPER ARGUMENT ERROR I SAY OK, BUT IS THERE ANY TROUBLE? GOOD LUCK WITH.

"Umut AYDIN":nlxjhjim" said:
sometimes WHEN I OPEN AN EXISTING PROJECT, IT GIVES ENCOUNTERED AN IMPROPER ARGUMENT ERROR I SAY OK BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS? If you do not encounter the message above when opening your non-project files, the problem is a Turkish character problem.To solve the problem, edit the regional and foreign settings of Windows to Turkey and Turkish.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Good evening, I read the articles about the superstructure interactive solution in the Forum, there are good explanations, but there is still something I wanted to ask. I designed a reinforced concrete column and a raft foundation carrying them under the steel construction. My ground group is D and it is a highly loaded structure. ideCAD for the solution When I enter my column, raft and loads in static, it says ground safety is negative. When I solve the superstructure interactively, I stay on the safe side in terms of ground safety. Does it prevent me from solving the superstructure interactively if I only enter the reinforced concrete part of the building? Thanks in advance.

I have a project with a partial basement. I had some trouble. I wonder if I'm making a mistake in my design. I will be glad if you do.

I looked at your project and the reason why the weak floor (B1) is so serious is that the basement curtains are selected as the basement curtains, when you mark that tab, the curtains are not included in the alfas calculation, but there is no harm in joining the b1 control, on the contrary, it is normal. so you can uncheck that tab here or idecad officials can make sure that all curtains (whether flooded or not) are taken into account when making weak floor calculations even if that tab is marked in the next update. (It's 49m2, after all) and there is almost no floor hotel on an upper floor, of course, since there is no such situation and the b2 irregularity consists of a ratio, these numbers naturally appear. Also, the "use Ak on the lower floor same as the upper floor" sign in the load section of the settings tab good work on this project

Hello, Basman frame curtains are not included in the floor effective cutting area, based on the assumption that they may not be at floor height. If the basement perimeter curtain is wanted to be included in the floor effective shear area, the Ag columns can be edited in the Irregularities tab of the Analysis menu / Floor Parameters dialog. Good work

Hello; When I export to autocad, the pen thickness is broken. Which font should I choose when exporting so that pen thicknesses are not distorted? Or how else can I solve this problem? I will be glad if you help.

Hello, The program creates a file with ctb extension for the drawing file you export. This file contains information about the pen thicknesses you used in the project. Copy this file to the plot styles folder under the folder where Autocad is installed. Open your dwg file in Autocad. Click the 'Plot' command from the File menu and select the plot style table as the ctb file you copied to the folder in the dialog that opens. Note: The drawings on the layout created with the layout design command are for direct output from the program. When this file is exported, pen thicknesses are not transferred.

"fırat construction":7wq4xxtb" said:
hello; when I export to autocad, the pen thickness is distorted. Which font should I choose when exporting so that the pen thickness does not deteriorate? Or how can I solve this problem? I would appreciate your help.
Hello, I am writing because you wrote a message to the questions section about the use of ideCAD Static 6: I think you know that you can switch to version 7 for free.

I'm sick of looking at the videos, but after analyzing the 3D frame every time, my wrinkles are deformed, it becomes crooked, can you help me?

Back