Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Dear HakanŞahin and thank you for your interest in the 2m project. 3 - Either I can't do the dxw import or it's really not as easy as the mentioned program. As Mr. Hakan said, I used the 2b Architectural Project Read tool, but I couldn't get any results. After importing a dwg file containing two closed rectangular objects, I selected the column option with the 2D Architectural Project Read tool and selected the relevant layer, but nothing happened. In my opinion, after selecting the column option, every closed area we click should be directly converted to a column. The same goes for other elements as well. 1 - Filtering and selecting the elements in that way is equivalent to reaching the desired result in another way. It would be much better if it immediately showed the result in 3D. I didn't know as I haven't tried version 2 - v7. In other words, I knew that the reinforcements can be viewed in 3 dimensions, but it was very good that it was in the reinforced concrete dialogs. Congratulations. Here, like a little child, I don't want to be in the position of wanting this and that. But I said these because I thought that the things I wanted would add value to the ideCAD Statk software. Maybe you don't want to do the same with other software, but nowadays everyone is inspired by someone. Of course, there have been things that they have hidden from you.

"MaFiAMaX":1p2cjker" said:
3 - Either I can't do the dxw import or it's really not as easy as the program mentioned. As Hakan said, I used the 2b Architectural Project Read tool, but I didn't get any results. Two closed rectangular objects After importing a dwg file containing a dwg file with the 2D Architectural Project, I chose the column option with the 2D Architectural Project Read tool and selected the relevant layer, but nothing happened. If you have it, can you send the drawing that you cannot apply the Read 2D Architectural Project command to destek@ideyapi.com.tr?

Although the building I added was not very large, I could not solve the foundation. ground safety stress 0.70 d/z4 group ground. Is there a problem with the system or are the dimensions insufficient? Can you help with this?

Good thing it's not solved!! Dear colleague, It would not be appropriate to build a shallow foundation on such a low bearing capacity ground. If you want to do it, it is necessary to go to soil improvement or it is appropriate to make a pile foundation that goes down to the solid units on the lower levels. I recommend getting support from a civil engineer who is expert in geotechnical. G.KÖSE

"b.ersin":3vrs0pfj" said:
I couldn't solve the foundation even though the building I added was not very big. ground safety stress 0.70 d/z4 group ground. Is there a problem in the system or are the dimensions insufficient? ] The first thing that caught my attention was the live loads of the floor... 0.5 t/m2 for the mezzanine floors and 0.75 t/m2 for the basement.

FRIENDS STRENGTHENING PRO SINCE A LONG TIME. I DIDN'T DO IT, IT IS NEEDED NOW, BUT WHEN I WANT TO DEFINE A MANTO TO THE COLUMNS, THE PROGRAM IS CLOSED. WHY IS THAT?????

"MEHMETSIRAY":12qtj8y7" said:
FRIENDS A STRENGTHENING PRO FOR A LONG TIME I DID NOT MAKE IT NOW IT IS NEEDED, BUT WHEN I WANT TO DEFINE A COAT TO THE COLUMNS, THE PROGRAM IS CLOSED. WHY??????
Add the project in detail to the message. Can you explain the problem with

There is a problem that I noticed while I was wondering if the articles I discovered by chance while looking at the ide reports were intertwined. I noticed that the load of the stairwell slab was not transferred to all 3 beams to which it was attached. (I solved the same project in ide7 version, but there is no such problem) Also, I wonder why the tile texts have slipped? I am attaching the project.

"ryildiz":10wm72cp" said:
There is a problem that I noticed while I was looking at the ide reports, wondering if the texts I noticed by chance are intertwined. I noticed that the load of the stair landing floor was not transferred to all 3 beams to which it is attached. (I solved the same project in the ide7 version, but in it There is no such problem) Also, I wonder what is the reason why the slab writings have slipped? I am attaching the project.
Hello, I have analyzed your Project Ver 6.54 and received a report. We do not have the problem you mentioned. The load of the D12 slab is transferred to the relevant beams. There is no confusion. I wonder if there is a change. Couldn't you have done one last analysis after doing it? Contact us if necessary. Let's provide remote access to your computer. Good work

Hello, Submit Your Project 6.54 I have analyzed and received a report. We don't have the problem you mentioned. The load of the D12 slab is transferred to the corresponding beams. No confusion occurs either. Could it be that you did not analyze one last time after making changes? Contact us if necessary. Let's provide remote access to your computer. Good work
Mr. Levent, thanks, problem solved. However, even though I tried so hard that evening, it did not improve.

Re: System recommendations to work efficiently with ideCAD THE PROGRAM HANGES AFTER IT HAS WORKED FOR A TIME, IT DOES NOT PROVIDE STABLE WORK WHAT MAY BE CAUSED. THE SYSTEM I USED Intel i7-2600 64 bit Windows 7 8 GB RAM GTX 560

Re: System recommendations for working efficiently with ideCAD
"KIRAÇ YAPI":2hyqz4xf" said:
The PROGRAM FAILS AFTER IT HAS WORKED FOR A TIME, IT DOES NOT PROVIDE STABLE WORK WHAT CAN CAUSE IT. THE SYSTEM I USE Intel i7-2600 64 bit Windows 7 8 GB RAM GTX 560
Hello, what do you mean when you say it doesn't work stable? Can you elaborate? Which operating system do you use? What version of ideCAD is installed on your computer?

Re: ideCAD Static 6 Regarding pen thicknesses When we create pattern plan, column application, etc. drawings in Idestatic and export them to Autocad, the pen thicknesses of the layers are set by default. When you print out, the lines are all the same thickness. (When I create and export a layout in ide, the layers become standard, and I export them one by one) When we get direct output from the idestatic, the thicknesses come out in their original form. How can I set Autocad pen thickness to be the same? Is there a simple way? Or do I need to autocadte the pen thicknesses every time I create a sheet?

"esinözen":20tel3zz" said:
I can't fix the error of my project is basement plus 5 floors, the number of mods is insufficient. I would appreciate your help
If you add your project, we can check whether there is a problem with data entry.

In dynamic analysis, the dynamic mass ratio of earthquake loads should exceed 90%, the modal analysis is repeated until this rate is exceeded, you should increase the number of modes, you can access the structure tree/data, modal analysis/modal analysis status from the properties. Best regards. G.KÖSE

Re: retrofit project hello friends, I'm new to idecad. I want to solve a retrofit project, but I don't know exactly how to proceed. First of all, how will we follow the current structure while entering the idea? How do we enter the reinforcements of the existing structure? In short, if there is a document with a step-by-step explanation, could you share it?

Back