Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

"dexana":1wvb2xfk" said:
my problem is with the flooring reinforcements, I couldn't understand why you drew the ones I circled in red in the picture below. When I look at the flooring reinforcements from the reinforced concrete tab, the additional reinforcements are not visible, but the additional reinforcements are placed in the openings... how can I solve this? problem?
Could you add the project?

"dexana":yhvgdwbp" said:
my problem is with the flooring reinforcements, I couldn't understand why you drew the ones I circled in red in the picture below. When I look at the flooring reinforcements from the reinforced concrete tab, the additional reinforcements are not visible but the additional reinforcements are placed in the openings... how can I solve this? problem?
Hello again, There is angular mismatch due to small angle differences between the calculation axes of the slabs. Delete the existing calculation axis of the slabs and redefine them as horizontal and vertical (0 and 90 degrees) with the reinforced concrete calculation axis command. In the attached project, the 1st basement, I did the identification for you on the ground and first floors. You can handle the upper floors as specified. Good work...

"b.ersin":96w871g2" said:
how can we make beams with small angles between them as single beams.
Hello In the "Reinforced Concrete/Parameters/General Reinforced Concrete Settings" dialog, click on the line "continuously accept beams with small angle difference between them". give an angle value greater than the angle of your angled beams.

If you examine the attached project, the reinforcement details of the basement floor beam number 21 and other angled beams are given as if they are separate beams. I couldn't find why

"b.ersin":2m6k01fi" said:
if you examine the attached project, it gives the reinforcement details of the basement floor beam number 21 and other angled beams as if they are separate beams. I couldn't find out why
I can't find the reason why[/quote] The beams mentioned are not as 2 piece beams, but as curvilinear beams. Enter one piece. But don't forget to enter the number of curves in the beam settings beforehand. We made the data entry for you in the basement floor. You can arrange the data entry in the same way on the other floors. Good work

R coefficient Greetings, In the ductility level mixed system, the R coefficients of 5.68 and 5.96 were calculated in the attached jpeg file. But entered R=6 selected R=6 is written. Isn't the program supposed to get R 5.68 in the X direction and 5.96 in the Y direction? Is it wrong to take R=6? Thanks.

R, 5.68 and 5.96 values were calculated from the relevant formula according to the alpha ratios and were published in the report as a recommendation; you should repeat the analysis by entering the R values in the project general settings according to their direction. Additional information note: In case of B1 irregularity, the selected R coefficient is changed automatically. You do not need to re-enter this coefficient and renew the account.

First of all, I appreciate and congratulate your work. On the other hand, not to mention your help to us... you're great... I have a question as always. :) Can we determine the cross-sectional locations of the beams in the 1-reinforced concrete/beam/reinforced concrete configuration section? 2-For example, we write a value of >60 in the web reinforcement tab in the beam parameters so that there is no web reinforcement during the use of 25x60 beams, and the body reinforcement is prevented from being thrown. So, what kind of way we need to follow when we do not want it for all beams, for example, when we want to have web reinforcement on a few cantilevers etc. beams. Is there any problem when the >60 statement in the parameters when we enter it? or is there another way? Thank you very much again. Take it easy...

I couldn't help asking something I didn't know.? There are expressions such as 12fi16 etc. in the column application plans and p4-p5-p6 of the heads of the diameters.

"legend":3vwpfeta" said:
I couldn't help but ask something I didn't know. There are expressions such as 12fi16 etc. on the column application plans and p4-p5-p6 of the heads of the pieces and diameters. they are numbers.

"legend":2hbmdvoo" said:
First of all, I appreciate and congratulate your work. On the other hand, thanks for your help... you are great... I have a question as always. :) 1-Can we determine the cross-section places in the beams in the reinforced concrete/beam/reinforced concrete configuration section? 2- For example, we write a value of >60 in the web reinforcement tab in the beam parameters so that there is no web reinforcement during the use of 25x60 beams, and the body reinforcement is prevented from being thrown away. Is there any problem when the expression >60 in the parameters stops? or is there any other way? Thank you very much again. Take it easy...
1. Sections are taken from the middle of the span in each beam. We cannot change your place ... 2. Program H> In addition to the 60 criterion, it also automatically controls the beam span criterion specified in the regulation. you can add body reinforcement to the beam manually.. It won't be a problem...

Thank you very much for your interest and response. I saw the table of pose numbers etc. I also saw the problem. Thank you again.

Mr. Hakan... he doesn't take it from the middle of the beams. Is there something I missed in the settings? it didn't go where it was. :)...waiting for your advice. :) sorry... take it easy...

"legend":1dczxaak" said:
the reason why I'm repeating is that in one of our project, there are too many beams to the bottom and especially to the top of the beams. We need to find a solution. But the places of the sections pass through such places that none of them passed through the flat assembly and additions
I understand as far as you want to see the reinforcement placement on the support.The location where the section line passes is the span of the beam and the location is shown as the section line in the expansion. We have no possibility to change the location.

Hello, I have been following ideCAD Static software for 4 years. I also used the demo version of the software in my final assignment (no other software provides such a biz feature. Thank you for that). S**4CAD (I put the censor) is used in the project office where I work now. I couldn't get used to this program from the beginning, its interface is very strange (many programs in the market use the standardized main menu window interface, even the mouse right-click menus are similar. But everything is very different in this program) and it seems inadequate. But believe me, after 6 months, I realized that its unique interface is not as difficult as it seems. Some things are actually very practical. Of course, my heart is still with ideCAD Static. Ever since I entered the office, I have been fiercely defending ideCAD in discussions of whether it is ideCAD or this, they will think I am an agent :)) My point in explaining all this is that I want to have similar facilities in ideCAD Statik (I want to be an ideCAD user when I set up my own business); 1- After the analysis, insufficient elements blink in the 3D image on the right (I am not sure), 2- It is easy to enter the reinforcement to the elements, as in the program, for example, when the reinforcement is entered in the column, where and which reinforcement is entered graphically. The concept of major and minor in ideCAD does not seem practical to me. Assigning elements via 3-dwg is very practical in software. No matter how hard to model a project you bring, there seems to be nothing that cannot be done thanks to the import module. I just tried it in ideCAD Static. In order to convert the rectangular closed areas I prepared in AutoCAD into columns, it is necessary to use the right-click->convert command on individual closed elements. These are the first ones that come to my mind. I'll update as I remember. Good work.

"MaFiAMaX":ok12f2it" said:
Hi, assigning elements via 3-dwg is very practical in software. No matter how difficult to model a project, there seems to be nothing that cannot be done thanks to the import module. I just tried it in ideCAD Static. AutoCAD It is necessary to use the right-click-> transform command on individual closed elements to convert the rectangular closed areas I prepared in .Good work.
Hello, Why don't you use the "Tools/2D Architectural Project Read" module in the program? Column defined in the same layer, The program automatically converts axis, beam, panel lines into column, axis, beam and panel elements.

"MaFiAMaX":2vwsnjdk" said:
Hello, 1- Insufficient elements blinking in the 3D image on the right after the analysis (I'm not sure), 2- Ease of entering the reinforcement to the elements as in the known program, for example, when the reinforcement is entered in the column, where and which reinforcement is entered graphically The concept of major and minor in ideCAD does not seem practical to me.
Hello; 1- With the FILTER option, which we frequently use in the Reinforced Concrete menu, it is possible to filter the elements according to their geometrical properties besides their negativities, and to see them as selected in the Plan on the 3D screen with the SELECT command. 2- Major direction refers to the direction where the column is strong, for example: When you enter reinforcements for the major direction in a 30/80 column, these reinforcements are placed on the 30 side of the column. The fact that the inserted reinforcements are displayed in 3d under the REINFORCEMENTS tab in V7 solves the misunderstanding you mentioned.

Back