Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Thanks, I got that issue resolved. Now I am solving a 4-storey building. Although the normal floor and openings are not very large, the columns are not very economical. If there is a problem, I couldn't find it. Can you have a look? I couldn't get the same result this time with 40x40 columns where I was able to pass larger openings before.

Hello, I added a single load to the frame nodes in a model I made with idecad static 6.54 from the 3D view. However, it is not possible to change or delete that load. I select the relevant single load and right click on it, the menu opens, I press the "properties" button, nothing happens, I click the "delete" option, nothing happens. Is this a feature of the program? Or is there a problem with the program? After entering a single load, if it is necessary to make changes, I need to add a reverse but equal single load to cancel the relevant load. Is there a way to delete or change the individual payloads added to the node? I'm asking for the help of the programmers. Görkem Demircioğlu Civil Engineer Nicosia - TRNC

Hello there; You can delete or change the load you have added using the structure tree (Design/Structure/Nodes). Best regards.

"coskun3561":1lmycdk3" said:
Thanks, I solved that issue. Now I'm solving a 4-storey building. Even though the normal slabs and openings are not very large, the columns are not very economical. If there is a problem, I couldn't find it. Can you take a look? Before that I couldn't get the same result this time with 40x40 columns through which I could pass large spans.
Hello, although your project is very regular, your columns are having a hard time in the direction they are strong due to the insufficient size of your columns. If you add shears to the system to meet the earthquake loads in both directions or increase your column dimensions in the direction they are strong, your problem will be resolved. Best regards.

"dexana":7thlr9ze" said:
I'm having trouble drawing polygon columns. I can't create the polygon columns I show in the picture. I would appreciate your help
This does not work as a carrier bar you entered. Your polygon column entry is very wrong. It is finite for you to model its contribution to the carrier system and the structure behavior correctly. You must define the elements.

hello, when the tile is entered with the standard settings in the first opening of the program, the tile appears transparent in 3 dimensions. When I enter the tile with my current settings, it appears as solid. I change the texture properties etc. to make it transparent, but I could not make it transparent. Where is it made? I will be glad if you help.

I tinkered with the pastel settings quite a bit. I didn't make the setting you mentioned. Thanks to you, I got my job done.

HELLO, I HAVE TWO FULLY SYMMETRIC BLOCKS PROJECTS, I MODELED ONE, I MODEL THE OTHER WITH THE MIRROR COMMAND, BUT IN THE SECOND PROJECT, GEOMETRIC ERRORS OCCUR THAT ARE NOT IN THE FIRST HOW CAN I ENSURE THEM NOT OCCUR?

Hello. I have just started using idecad, but I have a problem. Although I have completely drawn the structure and entered the reinforcements and beam loads, all reinforcement values and column nd value in the reinforced concrete tab are zero. That is, the load on the column is zero. I will be glad if you can help. Good work.

"gripin":2rz1epl7" said:
hello. I just started using idecad, but I have a problem. Although I have completely drawn the structure and entered the reinforcements and beam loads, all reinforcement values and column nd value in the reinforced concrete tab appear as zero. zero. I would appreciate your help. Good work.
You haven't done any analysis yet. Please complete the other information about the structure (earthquake zone, soil type, R number, ....) and analyze the structure.

When reinforcement length exceeds 1200 cm in beams, additional support for the lower level and the additional beam for the upper flat (assembly) are in the middle region. He wants us to make the attachment of the control mounting equipment on the support. i need help with this. have a nice day.

In the Beam Reinforced Concrete->Reinforcement Configuration tab, click the join box on the support (column) you want to cut the mounting reinforcement in the beam expansion, and make it red, the additional support will be made.

In the attached project, although my spans are not very high and my columns are large, it does not save. I have not encountered this problem in projects that I have worked with much more extreme values. Please help where am I going wrong?

"coskun3561":kfp574m0" said:
In the attached project, although my spans are not very high and the dimensions of my columns are large, it does not save. Inadequate security is observed.. K04 is 8,169 meters span, 40/32, total deflection control is insufficient. K27 and K16 cantilever beams 40/32 and offset control are exceeded. As a result, element dimensions are insufficient for all 3 beams. For column beam shear safety, beam is insufficient zoom the midpoints to the column midpoints.Good work...

Back