Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

"dexana":j23km6u1" said:
I added the wrong project, this is correct
In your project, it seems that the K4 beam in the 1st basement, ground and normal floors, and the K32 beam in the 2nd basement are not connected to the P01 panel. Also, the misalignment of the S16 column on the 3rd floor is 2 Since it is not the same as .floor, there is an incorrect column placement.

I wanted to transfer the loads created in the support areas of the steel roof truss, which I analyzed in Sap2000, to the end points of the reinforced concrete columns... Waiting for your thoughts on the attached project... Thanks...

In v 6.54, can we carry the loads on the foundation with friction piles to the raft foundation?, how do we model the foundation in this way? good work

You can transport. For this, you should model piles under the raft foundation. For this, the soil type and layers in the drilling logs and the geotechnical data of these soils should be known. Enter the soil type and layer heights and the required parameters under analysis/ soil layers. Model the raft foundation, choose the desired pile diameter and height, plant at the selected points and analyze. (The pile heights must be compatible with the sum of the soil layer heights) Greetings. G.KÖSE

Thank you for your answer. When we analyze the pile foundation, when we take the raft foundation bearing coefficient as "0", only the piles carry all the loads on the foundation. thanks

Hello, In IdeStatik, during the analysis of reinforced concrete elements, the maximum price check is made, but there is no warning so that we can understand whether we have exceeded it in manual intervention. Can an update be made on this issue as well? Also, if the reinforcement does not fit into the cross-section, is it possible to show double row reinforcement? Thanks

Hi, does the Idecad B2 take the upstairs walls into account when checking for irregularities? Or does it calculate completely independent of wall loads?

B2 irregularity is determined by using the difference between the horizontal storey drifts from the earthquake calculation. Here, the wall weights have an indirect effect by contributing to the floor weight. (They are not used directly in the B2 account).
B2-Irregularity of Stiffness Between Adjacent Storeys (Soft Story): Stiffness defined by dividing the average relative story drift ratio at any ith storey by the average relative storey drift ratio at an upper or lower storey for either of two perpendicular earthquake directions The situation where the Irregularity Coefficient nki is more than 2.0.

The answer was not given because it was perceived as a "request" rather than a question you wrote. If you absolutely want answers, yes it can be done, and you have both requests on our job list. Like all requests to the forum, it is being evaluated for future versions.

hello, I have a problem in my project, there is a statement in the analysis line as follows; 0:00 ******************** CANNOT CREATE A NETWORK FOR "BODRUM 1" IN "D04".************* ******* what is the reason of this?

"dexana":3u39p46y" said:
hi, I have a problem in my project, there is a statement in the analysis line as follows; 0:00 ******************** "D04 " IN "1. CANNOT BE NETWORKED FOR "BODRUM".******************** why is this?
Hello, there may be a problem with the slab boundaries. Add your project.

The boundary of the D04 slab in the basement is formed incorrectly. If the tile edge is connected to the P08 panel as in the example, the problem is solved. Good work

Greetings In a building where there is a lot of elevation difference, I need to build a building 8 m high, 3 m wide, 22 m long, starting from the parcel edge to enter the building. How should I set the columns of this structure? I have never encountered an 8m high column, how should I proceed?

Think of the system as a 2-storey, the major aspects of the column are parallel to the narrow side of the building, and if you make curtains on the first, middle and last axes (in the narrow direction), you will model a working system. (My guess is there is lateral soil thrust, you should also consider this) G.KÖSE

When I say think of the system as 2 floors, should I return beams from 4 meters to the columns? Is it beneficial to return beams without flooring? We're doing something like a sink floor.

Yes, create a carcass with beams at the 4th meter, since the infrastructure of the program is suitable for analysis in floorless systems, you will find a solution. If you give detailed information about the system, I will help you create the model tomorrow. G. KÖSE

Back