Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Hello, In the attached villa project, we modeled the floor named D36 on the 1st floor ceiling with the "slab edge" tool to work between the K8 beam, SG3,SG4,SH3 and SH4 columns. A detached part of the roof will sit on this slab. The L-shaped slab also connects to the K15 beam and SF4 column on the right. In this state, D36 flooring is solved as console flooring in the program. How can we define this D36 slab as "a beamless slab resting on columns SH3 and SH4" among the elements mentioned above? In addition, we want to make slab punching calculations around SH3 and SH4 columns in the D36 slab and get the report. How can we do these? Before submitting the project for approval, we also need to write the Tx, Ty and Tb period values of the structure on a form. Where can we see these values in ideCAD Static 6.5? Note: The elevations in the project are correct. Regards. Görkem Demircioğlu Civil Engineer Nicosia-TRNC

"Görkem2007":35djkbzf" said:
In the attached villa project, we modeled the D36 slab on the 1st Floor ceiling with the "slab edge" tool to work between the K8 beam, SG3,SG4,SH3 and SH4 columns. A detached part of the roof will sit on this slab. The L-shaped slab is also connected to the K15 beam and SF4 column on the right. In this state, the D36 slab is solved as a cantilever slab in the program. How can we define this D36 slab as "a beamless slab resting on columns SH3 and SH4" among the elements mentioned above?[/quote ] Hi, Reinforcement type is automatically selected as "console reinforcement" rather than slabs are resolved as cantilever. Change the type of calculation axes defined in both directions as top flat+bottom flat reinforcement type with the reinforced concrete calculation axis edit command. However, there are two more issues here: 1. Plate During the analysis, the slab was defined as fully attached to the K8 beam depending on the option "this beam bears the cantilever floor" and that support slab It's like carrying it completely. If you do not want it to be fully attached to the K8 beam, disable the "This beam bears the cantilever slab" option in the K8 beam properties. Similarly, if you want, you can define the slab with full attachment to SH3 and SH4 columns. To make the slab fully retained on the column, check the "This column bears the console slab" option in the Column properties. 2. The slab is analyzed according to vertical loads, and it is accepted as an element of infinite rigidity in the floor plane. Therefore, the flooring is designed for vertical loads only. However, SH3 and SH4 columns connected to the floor will also be connected to the floor diaphragm. In order to take into account the earthquake effects for the D36 beamless slab, it may be appropriate to analyze it with another model, as well as a partial beam-slab system with hidden beams.
We also want to make slab punching calculations around SH3 and SH4 columns in D36 slab and get the report. How can we do these?
You can make a punching verification for SH3 and SH4 columns by using the column header command and get the report If you do not want to make a "table" for stapling, enter the height and table height values as zero in the column heading settings.
We also need to write the Tx, Ty and Tb period values of the structure on a form before submitting the project for approval. Where can we see these values in ideCAD Static 6.5?
The periods of the structure are printed in the dynamic analysis report according to the modes. The direction in which the mode is active is also indicated in parentheses. 1. MOD (Rz), 2.MOD(Ux), 2.MOD(Uy) etc. Good work

MAKING CHANGES IN THE MEASUREMENT MARK AND DIMENSIONS hello, I DON'T OPTION TO MAKE CHANGES IN THE DIMENSIONAL MARK AND DIMENSIONS IN THE RELEVANT MOLD PLAN, COLUMN APPLICATION PLAN AND OTHER EXPANSION DETAILS. can you help me.

"KUBA2009":1bpeezif said:
hello, I couldn't FIND THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE MEASUREMENT SIGNAL AND DIMENSIONS ON THE RELATED MOLD PLAN, COLUMN APPLICATION PLAN AND OTHER EXPANSION DETAILS. Could you help me to intervene in the molding plan and quote] Dimension separator height is given in accordance with the default 1/50 drawing technique. If desired, dimensioning can be done with the desired settings with the Free dimensioning command. In the expansions, the dimension separator height changes depending on the dimension text height. I wish you a good work

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST AND I THINK IT IS NOT DIFFICULT TO ADD THE INTERVENTION PROCESS. I THINK THE MEASUREMENT MARK IS PREPARED TO 1/50 SCALE IS LARGE AND IT LOOKS UGLY AND IT NEEDS ANY OTHER SIGNATURE OR OTHER SCALE WHEN THE PROJECT IS PREPARED. IF POSSIBLE, WE REQUEST THAT THIS FEATURE BE USER OPTIONAL IN THE NEXT RELEASE

HELLO, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A COLUMN CONTINUITY ERROR. IN MY PROJECT THERE ARE 2 DIFFERENT CODES IN -1 BASEMENT (-113 AND -220) WHEN I ADJUST THE LEVELS, THE GEOMETRY CONTROL GIVES A VERTICAL CONTINUITY ERROR...

There is a 100 cm basement curtain in my project, which is ground + 2 floors. The ground floor is a 3.50m high shop and starts at +0.20 level, while the other floors are 3m high. In the general settings of the floor, I started the ground floor from +20 and determined it as 350cm, 300cm, 300cm.. I determined the basement curtain and foundation elevations as -100cm and extended the ground floor columns by -100cm... is there any mistake in my application.??? I'd be glad if you could help...

"dexana":16xojj01" said:
HELLO, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH COLUMN CONTINUITY ERROR. IN MY PROJECT THERE ARE 2 DIFFERENT LEVELS IN -1 BODRUM(-113 AND -220) WHEN I ADJUST ADJUSTMENTS, GEOMETRY CONTROLLIGHTS MATERIATURALITY... ...WAITING FOR YOUR HELP...
Hello, I don't quite understand what you want to do in the project, but the elevations you entered are incorrect. If you look at the 3D frame, it is seen that the columns are suspended in the air. Also, there is a value of 5.3 cm at the top elevation value in the 2nd basement S05 column. However, on an upper floor, the column is full length... According to this order, the value of 5.3 does not need to be defined. I suggest you review your data in the light of this information. Good work.

"engineer_8707":2ebffaqe" said:
In my project with ground+2 floors, there is a 100 cm basement curtain. The ground floor is 3.50 m high, the shop starts at +0.20 level, the other floors are 3 m high. In the general settings of the floor, the ground floor starts at +20 and 350 cm. I determined it as ,300cm,300cm..I determined the basement curtain and foundation elevations as -100cm and extended the ground floor columns by -100cm...Is there an error in my application????I would be glad if you could help me...tşklr
Hello, You wrote There is no error in data entry Enter the system, add a project, if we look at the data you have entered, we will give a better answer.

"dexana":17dyu0bo" said:
I added the wrong project, I just added
Hello, For the solution, enter the elevation values in cm, not mm. For example, column S06 like -117 instead of -116.8 cm. The project is attached. Good work. ..

Actually, I didn't enter those values. There are sloping floors in 2 basements. They are the values that occur when tilting the floor, so I adjusted the elevations of the columns of an upper floor according to them so that there would be no disconnection.

Thank you for your comment.. I am sending my project, which is Z+1 floor, which I worked on in demo version.. on the forum; I read comments like that the height of the basement curtain should be added to the height of the ground floor, so I wanted to ask... thanks...

"dexana":3n8zjkyc" said:
actually I didn't enter those values -2 basements have sloping floors, they are the values formed while tilting the floor. Your project has been noted for review by our R&D team so that the

"engineer_8707":1efx7lrv" said:
Thank you for your comment..I am posting my project which is Z+1floor which I worked on in demo version..I read comments on the forum that the height of the basement should be added to the height of the basement, so I wanted to ask...thanks. ..
The basement curtain data can also be edited as you entered, or it can be edited by adding the basement curtain height to the ground floor height. One of the two data entries can be preferred. Good work...

HELLO, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BROKEN BEAMS WHEN I MAKE A BROKEN BEAM, IT SEES IT IN 2 PIECES AND SEES IT AS A CONSOLE. HOW CAN I PRINT IT AS A SINGLE BEAM?

Merla; Something came to my mind at the foundation of a building that I was solving. I basically solved the raft, but there seems to be something wrong with the reinforcements. Normally, the upper reinforcements were thrown more frequently, but in this project, the lower part was more frequent. Could this be due to an error?

"coskun3561":88py82ec" said:
Hello; Something stuck in my mind on the foundation of a building I'm solving. I solved the raft basically, but there seems to be something wrong with the reinforcements. Normally, the upper reinforcements were thrown more frequently, but in this project, the lower part appeared more often. This is because Could it be an error?
Hello, If you attach the project file, we can check if there is a problem with data entry.

"dexana":2mbr1mni" said:
HELLO, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BROKEN BEAMERS WHEN I MADE A BROKEN BEAM, IT CAN PERCEIVE IT IN 2 PIECES AND SEE IT AS A CONSOLE. HOW CAN I SEE IT AS A CONSOLE? .THANKS IN NOW...
Hello, In the example you added, the beams K32 and K33 are not modeled as a single beam. Also, they are not drawn continuously where the angle difference between them is greater than 30 degrees. You can make this arrangement in 2 dimensions. In order for the K32 beam to not appear as a cantilever, Click on Modify/Object Edit/Beam-Foundation/Consoles Select the relevant beam Select Not console in the dialog that opens. Good work

"Levent Özpak":1i3qf84a" said:
"coskun3561":1i3qf84a" said:
Hello; Something came to my mind at the foundation of a building that I was solving. I basically solved the raft, but there seems to be something wrong with the reinforcements. Normally, the upper reinforcements were thrown more frequently, but in this project, the lower part was more frequent. Could this be an error?
Hello, if you add the project file, we can check if there is a problem with data entry.
It's over the 2 mb limit despite my compression

Back