Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

It says "incompatible file version, use an updated program version to open this file" (I have demo version of ide 6.)

"oztekin":1qtb8opj" said:
gives the warning "incompatible file version, use an updated program version to open this file". (I have a demo version of ide 6.)
If you install the latest version 6.53 demo, you can open the project. ..
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"dexana":1rcwxvpe" said:
what can I do to leave window and door gaps while giving beam loads?
Hello, When giving beam loads, the easiest way to consider door/window gaps is to deduct the gap loads from the wall weight as the average uniform load. For more detailed load definition, you can use user-defined load possibilities. Since the wall command is not active in ideCAD Static, you cannot give the door/window gaps directly. Wall loads are read automatically together with the door/window gaps if the project is read from ideCAD Architecture.

Merabalar I'm having trouble choosing the R coefficient. Max alphas is less than 0.75, I enter R=1, but the program gets 6.77 and 6.26 in the selected R coefficient part. It appears in the image. What is the reason of this? I can't add it because the size of the project is large.

In the project I am working on, while all the frames are firmly seated in the appropriate position, unfortunately, due to the beam that I have to throw under the 20 cm wall in architecture, stud beams occur. They are taking an attitude, thanks in advance if anyone has knowledge or suggestions :D

"coskun3561":27y9i518" said:
Hello, I'm having trouble choosing the R coefficient. Max alphas is less than 0.75, I enter R=1, but the program gets 6.77 and 6.26 in the selected R coefficient section. It appears in the image. What is the reason for this? Project size is large
Hello, You wrote that I entered R=1 in the message, but I think you wrote it by mistake because the entered R= 7 appears in the picture you added. As a result of the calculation made according to R=7, due to the B1 type irregularity (TDY article 2.3.2.3 See), Rhesap=R entered x 1.25x ncmin condition is automatically applied and the coefficient of R is reduced. This is also the case in your project. You can examine the nc values in more detail in the B1 type irregularities table in the irregularities section of the report.

"melkor19":2e4q3gad" said:
In the project I'm working on, just as all the frames are firmly seated in the appropriate position, unfortunately, due to the beam that I have to throw under the 20 cm wall in the architecture, stud beams occur, a 1 meter stud beam is formed. Can a small tolerance be made, especially if you have knowledge or suggestions about how the municipalities in izmir take this issue, thank you very much in advance :D
In the municipality where the project will be inspected, it may be more appropriate for you to explain the application you think to the inspector and get an opinion. and when you make it feasible, I don't think any auditor would object to it.

"HakanŞahin":17z8llmo" said:
"coskun3561":17z8llmo" said:
Hello, I'm having trouble choosing the R coefficient. Max alphas is less than 0.75, I enter R=1, but the program gets 6.77 and 6.26 in the selected R coefficient part. It appears in the image. What is the reason of this? I can't add it because the size of the project is large.
Hello, you wrote that I entered R=1 in the message, but I think you wrote it by mistake because the entered R= 7 appears in the picture you added. As a result of the calculation made according to R=7, due to B1 type irregularity (see TDY item 2.3.2.3), the R coefficient is reduced by automatically applying the condition Rhesap=R entered x 1.25x ncmin. This is also the case in your project. You can examine the nc values in the B1 type irregularities table in the irregularities section of the report in more detail.
Sorry, I was going to write R=7... I examined the sections related to B1 irregularity, thanks

In the project I am working on, there is 13.5-hardfoam-8.5, that is, a sandwich wall system. Do you think the 19 cm brick wall load in the program will be enough, or should I calculate it myself and enter it extra, thank you everyone for their help...good work

"melkor19":1ywzahl9" said:
there is a 13.5-hardfoam-8.5 sandwich wall system in the project I am working on. Do you think the 19 cm brick wall load in the program will be enough, or should I calculate it myself and enter extra, thanks for all the help...good work[/quote ] You can create your own load library according to the materials to be used on the wall in the Settings menu/Load library dialog. Unit volume weights of building materials can be accessed from the link below. -volume-weights.pdf[/url]

In the project, I need to make a 1 meter basement curtain entrance, but in two places where there are 20-meter walls on the ground floor, the length of these walls is 90 cm. For this reason, 25 by 90 basement curtains are formed and it gives an error during geo control. and how should we make the entrance of the beam in the program, it will have to be at 1 meter elevation, thanks in advance.. have a good work

I also put the example of the project, in addition, I cannot make the combination of the two curtains at the top and the bottom for the reason I mentioned above, I want to enter it on the wall incorrectly, but I couldn't do it either.

"melkor19":1xvhxo09" said:
in the project, I need to enter a 1 meter basement curtain, but in two places where there are 20-inch walls on the ground floor, the length of these walls is 90 cm. For this reason, 25 to 90 basement curtains are formed and it gives an error during geo control. What kind of a solution would you suggest here..is it appropriate for us to pass the beam and how should we enter the beam in the program, it will have to be at 1 meter level after all. Thanks in advance for this beam..good work
The curtain length in the geometry control cannot be less than 7 times the curtain thickness [/b ]warning is for structural system curtains in the regulation. You do not need to take this warning into consideration for basement curtains. Other determinations and suggestions in your project are as follows. -Slab edge is entered under K34-K37 beams.Slab edge object is entered only to create a closed area on empty edges. - Disable the divide by intersections line in the utility toolbar when going under the beam objects in the basement curtains it would be appropriate. -C005-C011- C016 misalignment of columns, given negative. Therefore, column nodal points do not occur on the column. -Concerning the carrier system, I suggest you to review the static created between the C014-C015 and C013- C012 columns.

"bha":cwgj0byf" said:
good day, would it be correct for me to model the balcony in the picture as a beam
Hello, The balcony parapet you marked does not have a bearing feature. It would not be correct to enter it as a beam. If your balcony slab is slab slab, the load of this parapet is linear slab load. You can enter as

Mr. LEVENT, first of all, thank you very much for your answer and yes you are very right. There is no pleasant situation from static pain in the mentioned places, but unfortunately I can only say that the architect is the project necessities.. I have the problem of being closed, but I have to find a healthier solution as you suggest. Thank you very much..

yes you are right..but what other method is suitable to solve the problems of closed out..also what kind of comments can be made from the figures showing the deformations after the analysis..

Back