Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

hello, I started a 10-storey building project, but my beams in the closed overhanging areas were left in the middle of the rooms, a beamless solution seems necessary... I asked for the solution, and I searched a lot. Turn the columns on the side of the closed overhangs into curtains and increase the floor thickness, apply partial hollow block (is it possible to apply like this?) etc. comments were received. I thought of solving it as cork flooring when it went without beams. This project in the 1st earthquake zone. What solution do you think I should make? I would be glad if you help. the project is attached. My problem is only with tiles in the corners

MR. COŞKUN, YOU CAN FINISH IN ROOMS AS I CORRECTED AND SENT IN THE ATTACHMENT. THE BUILDING IS IN THE 1st DERREM AREA AND IT HAS 10 STORIES, THE COLUMNS WERE SOME WEAK. IT MAY BE SUFFICIENT FOR VERTICAL LOADS BUT IT MAY NOT SAVE IN EARTHQUAKE. IT WOULD BE BETTER TO ADD CURTAINS. GOOD LUCK WITH.

I have never seen such an application, thank you. Let's not make an obvious mistake. curtain additions and expansion of columns will be in the later stages of the project.

Dear coskun3561, First of all, I would like to comment on the system in general. If we set up the carrier system properly, the errors in the details are less important. 1- 70% of the horizontal load carries the bulkheads in the Y direction, but only one curtain P93 takes 177 tons of the 361t floor shear. This is not balanced. Distribute the curtains more evenly in the Y direction. You can shrink the P93. 2- 25/50 column is a column size that can be used in 3-5-storey buildings. I use it in places that are very light even in 5-6-storey structures. Use min 30/70 columns in a 10-storey building. 3- 25/50 beams are too weak. Using lower beams than 25/60. Where necessary (where shear and torsion are high, you can use 30 beams. 4- You can't get R=8 in a sheared structure, you should get max. 7. Getting R=7 means accepting a highly ductile structure and the structure must meet all of the high ductile conditions. If it doesn't even meet one, you have to buy the structure as normal ductile TDY 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6. But you can't provide them with 25 columns in the structure, especially 3.5i. For this reason, first of all, don't use columns less than 30. 5- Beam connections between D-Aj axes are weak, it doesn't interfere with the architecture. add a beam connection to complete the Y-direction frames of the appropriate structure. 6- You can use partial hollow block, a method I use a lot, but in the main carrier frames, use hollow beams only where it is necessary to tilt the normal beams and their frames. I do not recommend cork flooring at all, it is a structure with a high risk of brittle fracture and it is dangerous. Horizontal If you carry 75% of the load to the curtains (with a balanced distribution of curtains), the frames are overloaded. system will be relaxed.

"suatyy":19rt5tb1" said:
Mr. coskun3561, First of all, I would like to comment on the system in general. If we install the structural system properly, the errors in details will become less important. 1- 70% of the horizontal load carries the curtains in the Y direction, but only 177 tons of the 361t floor shear The curtain takes P93. This is not balanced. Distribute the curtains more evenly in the Y direction. You can reduce P93. 2- 25/50 column A column size that can be used in 3-5-storey buildings. I use it in places that are very light even in 5-6-storey structures. Min 30/70 Use columns in a 10-storey building 3- 25/50 beams are too weak Don't use 25/60 beams below. Where necessary (you can use 30 beams in places where shear and torsion are high. 4- You can't get R=8 in a curtain wall structure, max. 7 Germans) Receiving R=7 means accepting a highly ductile structure and the structure must meet all of the high ductile requirements.If it doesn't meet even one, you should take the structure as normal ductile TDY 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, but with 25 column in your structure You can't provide them with s, especially 3.5i. For this reason, first of all, do not use a column of less than 30. 5- Beam connections between D-Aj axes are weak. Add a beam connection to complete the Y-direction frames of the architecturally appropriate structure. 6- You can use partial hollow block, this is a method I use a lot, but in the main carrier frames, tilt the normal beams and their frames, only use hollow blocks where necessary. I would not recommend cork flooring at all, it is a structure with a high risk of brittle fracture and is dangerous. If you carry 75% of the horizontal load to the curtains (with a balanced distribution of curtains), your system will be relieved as there will be no excess load on the frames.
First of all, thank you for your interest in Mr. Suatyy. I did not think of making a 2-25 column, in such a high structure. I don't use it much from 4 floors up, frankly, a 25 column. 3-I just started to do the project on beams. Frankly, the thought in my mind was to make the first 5 layers of 60 and then pull it to 50, of course, after they decided to fit the columns completely, I would make changes. 4-I have not changed the analysis settings yet, they are leftover from the previous project. I usually fix it when I come to the analysis stage. It will probably go below 7, alpha will be high. 5- I fix that issue in accordance with the architecture. 6- This was the part that confused me the most. Because I've never seen a partial filler application. It was the one that made the most sense, but of course I had a question mark in my head. Thanks again for the information you provided. Good work

In the project I have attached, the s08 column on the 1st floor does not provide the column-beam junction, no matter what I did, I cannot enlarge my column any more because of the architecture. What else can I do? Thanks in advance for your help...

Problem B in your column is due to beams K119-K119 in the y direction. V max Ve values are very close to each other. If you cannot magnify the column in the Y direction, changing the y offset to 2.5 cm solves the problem.

When I open a new topic in the forum and write articles on different topics, something called a general error appears. I can't write. what is the error

In 6.53 version, it automatically gives sections in formwork and foundation plans. Can we choose the cross sections ourselves? How can we change the nomenclature as sb101 in columns and kb1101 in beams, instead of s01 in columns and k101 in beams. B2 irregularity appears when we enter the curtains system in basement floors. The municipality does not accept this. What can we do ?

While you are in the mold or foundation application plan, after you move the section line to the desired location, you can re-create the section by pressing the right button on the section line and using create section command from the menu that opens. You can also redraw the section line and get a new section by clicking formwork/foundation plan section from the Drawing menu. Object indices can be given from Analysis menu Floor Parameters dialog Index column. A1 and B2 type Irregularities These are the irregularities that affect the selection of the calculation method. When Dynamic Analysis is performed, these irregularities are not binding. (Earthquake Regulation article 2.3.2.1)

hello, in my last project, it throws the flooring reinforcement as seen in the attached picture..the reinforcement goes beyond the limits of the flooring...I couldn't figure out what my problem was...I would appreciate if you could help...good work...

Hello, As far as I can see from the picture you attached, the y-direction of the DB104 slab worked as a console. The problem may be caused by incorrect slab boundaries. Or the reinforcement type of the account axis may have been changed to console. Select the relevant reinforcement axis with the reinforced concrete calculation axis edit command and edit the reinforcement and operation type accordingly. If you can't solve the problem, add your project. Good work

"oguz atalay":34mvhhjh" said:
hello, can we convert the units of the loads to kg/m2 at 6.53? Thank you in advance.
Hello, Right-click on the Design line in the building tree and click on the Design Settings line in the dialog that opens. You can set the unit settings.

thank you..but what I was wondering is why might it show up as a console even though I didn't change the setting?

"dexana":17k611ez" said:
thank you.. but I was wondering why it might show as a console even though I didn't change its setting?
If the reinforcement type doesn't show up as a console when you delete the tile and put it back in, the probability you mentioned is difficult.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 Released. Download , try , give feedback .
"YasinTezel":1mfyvj7m" said:
"sates":1mfyvj7m" said:
How to open spaces on curtain walls? I would be glad if you describe it. Happy holidays, good work.
Hello If you are in Pattern plan mode, switch to Architectural plan mode. Click the Door / Window command Click Settings in the Toolbar, switch to the Door / Window settings dialog. In the Types Tab, specify the Door / Window type. After defining the size and elevation information from the Layout Tab, press OK to close the dialog. A layout preview will appear when you approach the right/left or middle area of the panel. In this case, you can place the object by clicking the left mouse button. You open a space in the dimensions you defined in the panel. Happy holidays, good work.
Hello.. Is it possible to open spaces for the panels in the 5.51 version? If yes, can you describe how?

Back