Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Hi, beam panel connection and rigid arms created in -b1.cde- file are more accurate. We added the situation in the beam-panel connection in the -a1.cde- project to our notes. Good work

When I analyze the attached project, it seems that all foundations are recovering, but when I receive the report, I encounter the error that the st18 ground exceeds the safety stress.

"tavekkul":2s68xcrs" said:
When I analyze the attached project, all foundations seem to be recovering, but when I receive the report, I encounter the error that the st18 soil exceeds the safety stress. the ground tension is greater than 15 t/m2 (16.02 t/m2). Therefore, the ground tension is actually exceeded, but the program catches it only when receiving a report. If you give the name of the part under the P03 foundation different from the other parts, you can observe the situation. you can take action on the continuous basis model by value... Thanks for your report, keep up the good work...

Thank you, Mr. Hakan. I would also have a request :) It would be better if lean concrete was also shown in the basic section (medium coffee, rice pudding for dessert) in the section purchases :)

hello, even 65 cm raft does not save even though it is not very big in my building where I applied raft foundation. My ground safety stress isn't too low either. Is there another point where I made a mistake? I am attaching the project. excuse me?

SN coskun3561 I REVIEWED YOUR PROJECT 1- IT IS CONNECTED BY E AXIS AS FOLLOWING I KNOW. FOR THAT, YOU SHOULD NOT SPEND YOUR FOUNDATION TO THAT SIDE. 2- IF YOUR FOUNDATION IS ENLARGED TO THE LEFT OF G AXIS AND TO THE LEFT OF L AXIS, THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH YOUR SYSTEM. 3- CURTAIN IS NOT INSTALLED ON THE GROUND FLOOR IN YOUR PROJECT, IT MAY BE AN ARCHITECTURAL MANDATORY. IT WOULD BE VERY GOOD IF THE ARCHITECTURE IS FORCED AND THE CURTAIN IS INSTALLED IN BOTH DIRECTIONS. IF YOU ARE IN A RIGID BASEMENT, MOST OF YOUR PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVE. 4- YOU CAN REDUCE THE THICKNESS OF YOUR RADGE FOUNDATION 55 CM. 5-LEAD EXCEEDS MAXIMUM GROUND SAFETY, BUT THE PROGRAM DOES NOT GIVE AN ERROR MESSAGE. IT IS DOING IT RIGHT TO ME. BECAUSE IT TAKES OUT IN A VERY FEW REGION. 6- I SEND THE RESOLVED PROJECT ATTACHED.

"coskun3561":3lm52sqm" said:
I will review the project again, thank you for your interest. Take it easy, good work.
There is a little negative stress at the bottom of the foundation at a point affected by the curtain. this is not important. disable the negative tension control You can opt out.

First of all, I would like to thank you for your attention. 1-E is not adjacent to the axis. Since I haven't edited the project yet, I think there are too many axles there, if you are talking about that. 2-I will apply. 3- On the ground floor, I will take the foundation 30 cm down and define a 30 cm perimeter curtain, I guess this does not meet what you say. Since the ground floor will be a shop, it is out of question for me to create a rigid basement situation. 4- 55 cm makes sense for 6 floors. Thanks, take it easy.

doesn't create a title on 2 curtains with a curtain length of 625 cm does not create a title on 2 curtains with a curtain length of 625 cm, can you help me?

I am using the 6.52 beta version of the program, first of all, I must say that the program is getting a more useful interface day by day, but I will make a few suggestions, first of all, the "L" entry requirement in the measurement and coordination box should be removed, I think, the direction with the mouse cursor should be able to be entered and the measurement should be entered. Secondly, I will say that during the drawing of the horizontal elements of the wall or beam, there are times when the program does not automatically detect these intersections in case these elements cross each other, this causes a lot of trouble to the user. causes slabs to form. I hope you take them into account in your work.

Re: does not create a title on 2 curtains with a curtain length of 625 cm
"Oznb":umomk188" said:
does not create a title on 2 curtains with a curtain length of 625 cm Can you help ?
Total curtain height is twice the curtain length If the wall end zone is not exceeded, that is, if the critical wall height is not exceeded, there is no need to create a wall end zone as per the regulation (Regulation article 3.6.2.2.1) However, if it is still desired to create a wall end zone, the length of the Head zone can be defined by marking the user defined line in the reinforcements tab of the Wall Properties.Note: If HW/ If the end region is not created despite the condition Lw>2, then there may be a continuity problem on the curtains.

hi, i need to make a gap in the raft base for the elevator pit. I tried to make a space on the raft foundation by constantly throwing the foundation beam around it, but I could not succeed. I don't want to do it with the slab space command either, I want beams on the edges of the space. How can I do it? I am attaching the project.

"coskun3561":165aaz2i" said:
hello, I need to make a space on the raft foundation for the elevator pit. I tried to make a space on the raft foundation by throwing the foundation beam around it all the time. I am attaching the project.
Hello In your project, there is no slab edge parallel to the E axis at the top, you can define the raft tiling by drawing a static slab edge passing a few cm above the E axis. You can create a space with the slab gap command.

I stated that I do not want to do with the floor space. That way I can already do it. my purpose is to close the edges of the space with beams. There must be a floor edge on the E axis, it may have been erased.

"coskun3561":3svvkvqf" said:
I stated that I do not want to do it with slab gap. I can do it that way anyway. My aim is to close the edges of the gap with beams. There should be a slab edge on the E axis, it may have been deleted.
I can remove the slab edge on the E axis. I drew the floor space from the continuous foundations you defined, I emptied the continuous foundations and defined another raft foundation at low elevation. You can adjust the elevations, continuous foundation and raft foundation thicknesses according to your project.

Hello, when the section is taken in version 6.52, the program closes, either I draw the section manually or I save the section in the old version and switch to the new version again. It takes a lot of time. Respects..

Back