Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Nowadays it is fashionable to talk about earthquakes again. but unfortunately those who talk about the earthquake are geophysicists, geologists, architects... civil engineers who are not alone. The men, a huge professor, are talking about the ground layers, ground movements, vertical slip horizontal slip faults, what percentage of fractures are. Our distinguished media are following this with interest. it goes into fashion in a few days. good but nice bro, is the earthquake itself more important or is it the damage to the structures as a result Is it an earthquake or a building that is not resistant to earthquakes? should the earthquake be the main topic of conversation or is it the building. Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing earthquake science. The issue I criticize is the failure of the main target, namely the earthquake resistance of buildings.

I am using idecad 6.2006. While analyzing the slab, it gives the message that the network could not be created.... I would appreciate it if you could help.

"synr":3ladunp6" said:
I'm using idecad 6.2006. While doing tile analysis, it gives the message that the network could not be created.... I would appreciate any help....
. Attach your project to the message. If the file size is large destek@ideyapi.com.tr. That way, we can examine your project and tell you the problem. Note: We recommend that you update to the latest versions..

"mhanifiata":18c8i5r8" said:
If there are old promotional brochures of ideSTATİK and ideMİMAR, let them put them here. How well those brochures describe the historical development...

hello, The problem of exceeding the maximum limit on the beams connected to the curtains caused my beams to grow too much in my current project. It was my definition of the joint at the end of the wall, so it was said that there will be no moment transfer from the wall to the beam, the beam will be relaxed, however, more reinforcement will come out on the curtain. In this project I want to do something like this to relax the beams. My question is how can this action be done idestatically?

With partial stiffness definition under beam settings, you can enter the spring coefficients by pulling the i and j ends of the moments and activating the spring values. You can get information about these values from Mr. Levent or Mr. Hakan.

"hakan":2my4z95f" said:
idecad is based on what namecad does.
Hello, I think you are asking how elements such as beams, columns, etc. are named in the project ... When entering an object, the current name of the object can be selected from the Name line in the object settings. For example, if you write K1 in the beam name line in the beam settings while entering the beam, the name of the beam to be entered will appear as K1. The name of the beam to be entered will be automatically given the name K2. In this way, the naming will continue to increase automatically as the object is defined. Automatic naming will save you time. Two commands have been created in the program for automatic naming: 1. Object Naming command under the Change/Object Edit menu: We can say that the operation of this command is semi-automatic. The start counter is given in the command and the naming is done by clicking on the object. 2. Change again Automatic object naming command under /Object Edit menu: This command works completely automatically. Naming all elements for any floor or entire project can be done at once with directional information options. Another important aspect in naming is indices. Indices that are automatically created while defining floors can also be changed in floor parameters. Floor indices are used in front of the object name and after the prefix. For example, if a name you give as K01, the index of the corresponding floor is Z, the name of the beam is finally set as KZ01 in drawings and reports. Good work...

When I use a basement curtain on the ground floor in the project, the beams with a basement curtain under the ground floor formwork plan do not appear as drawn, they only appear as names in the formwork plan. what would be the reason. I am attaching the sample drawing

If you are using an old version, update your version, in previous versions, beams were not drawn so that beams/curtains were not overlapped when there were beams on the curtains, which caused the problem you wrote in case of basement curtain. At 6.52 a precaution was taken against this situation.

Hello, The panels you defined as elevator shaft in the project seem to be constructive. Therefore, you do not need to enter these elements. Good work

ts498 live load reduction coefficient If I am going to apply live load reduction in my school project, it should be residential office office buildings or should it be workplaces, workshops or stores where light work is done?

Back