Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Re: ideCAD Statik 6.51 Beta new version
"mimsta":3btkbkbm" said:
Excerpt: 25. Integration with OSKA progress payment program -Reading unit exposure lists -Transfer of project quantity and accounts 26. AMP progress payment program Integration with -Reading the database from AMP -Transferring the project quantity and calculations Can you post a sample document video about the working system?
Hello, first of all, you need to have these programs installed for data sharing and they should have sent the updates they developed for the integration of these programs to their users. c:// is under e-oska. If you have installed Oska in another folder while installing Oska, you can open the oska.ini file in the ideCAD installation folder with notepad etc. After that, while the ideCAD program is open, enter the building components from the tools menu and install from Oska You can load the database by saying (corporate poses), Load from Oska (Special poses) (Same logic for loading from Amp also valid.) You can see the screenshot in the bottom picture. In order to export the quantity reports, we use the commands from the tools menu / under the accounts / Export the building components report to Oskaya and Export the building components report to Amp. *****

Merabalar, is the new beta version slowing down the computer too much while logging in and the 3D view, or is the problem with my computer?

dear forum founders and support team I feel that I am NOT KALEALA!!! I am wondering why my question is skipped and not answered and I want to repeat my question once again, how can we analyze the masonry structures. Also, do we need to change the elasticity module in the reinforcement steel, that is, enter the elasticity module of the brick? Of course, will there be such a situation as if we will enter the poisson ratios? that is, if we use the entrance as a single composite material whose shell consists of brick and mortar .. if we use a modulus of elasticity of the two??? also poisson ratio.. Also, I create new material from the material, but before or after scratching the panel, I cannot assign the material I defined from the static reinforced concrete tab... so I cannot replace the c20 reinforced concrete with the brick I defined, the material I defined does not appear in the tab???? If we compare the results with the pressure and slip safety of tdy??? !!!If anyone knows how to do it, please answer!!! How should all the numerical changes and modeling techniques be made in the program!!!! With health and well-being...

"ghost_13":jprpggbw" said:
dear forum founders and support team I feel I AM NOT CALLED!!! I wonder why my question is skipped and not answered, and I want to repeat my question once again how can we analyze stacked structures. We model the panel as a shell and replace the elasticity module with the factory If I take the module of the brick, what would it be? if we use the module??? also the poisson ratio..Also, I create new material from the material, but before or after scratching the panel, I cannot assign the material that I defined from the static reinforced concrete tab...that is, I cannot replace the c20 reinforced concrete with the brick I defined,does it not appear on the tab, the results of the material I defined are? and slip safely Let's compare it with??? !!!If anyone knows how to do it, please answer!!! How should all the numerical changes and modeling techniques be made in the program!!!! With health and well-being...
you can search for "stack" in the forum.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Merabalar After solving the project, while examining the column reinforcements, I saw that the basement and ground floor column bars were less than those in the upper floors. Isn't this an error? Should we fix this by changing the equipment? I just started using ideStatik, this is my 2nd project, am I doing something wrong? I was going to add the project but its compressed version is 3mb. I think there is no need to add the project.

The program selects enough reinforcements for the columns on each floor for their own design. In addition, if there is less reinforcement in the lower floor column, additional anchor reinforcements are added to connect the reinforcements of the upper floor columns. (You can see by taking the column vertical expansion.) The check you want is on our work list, but it is not done automatically at the moment. In the column reinforced concrete dialog, you can manually increase the reinforcement in the lower floor column and achieve the desired state. In this case, the program will lock the equipment and use the equipment you provided even when you analyze again.

"saridurmus":7qsqe5z2" said:
does not take the sections in the attached project.
No slab is defined in the system, so no automatic section is taken. After obtaining the formwork plan, you can pass the section line by using the Mold Plan section command from the Drawing Menu. You can also pass the section line defined on the beam. linear loads can be used on slab floors You must define additional loads on beams from the Structure tree
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thanks, I was doing an experiment. It takes the section when the project is analyzed with the Create rigid diaphragm option.

Mr. Ismaik Hakkı Beşler, thank you for your interest in THE DESIGN OF MASTER STRUCTURES... But I have come to the page you have mentioned so many times while doing research, but that logic is absurd, I think I totally disagree with this approach! why is that ? Because even if you change the elasticity module, it means it is a reinforced model. In fact, there are many more reasons, it was the first thing that came to my mind! maybe the curtain can be played with max pursantans and things can be done about this, but there are other situations! What I want is actually how can we model it in the closest way? question...but it certainly can't be like the one in that link! I agree with shell modeling the wall but not like this!

I would like to join the dialogue about masonry buildings by apologizing to Mr. İsmail Hakkı. Mr. ghost.. Stiffness of the elements is taken into account in static calculations. For example, in the static calculation of a reinforced concrete frame, the calculation is made using the stiffness values obtained from the geometric data of the column and beam. How much reinforcement is in it is not important in terms of static calculation. The issue you are confusing is that when the idestatic appropriate material values are entered, the shell can perform masonry analysis as an element. In this analysis, the design can be made using the stress distribution and values in the masonry wall elements. In other words, after the modeled structure is analyzed and the stress values are determined, what you can do in idestatic on behalf of masonry structures is finished. A suitable uniform material definition can also be made for the masonry model, and such calculations are not absurd. good work.

Hello.
"dabanlio":223v09ab" said:
In static calculations, the stiffness of the elements is taken into account. For example, in the static calculation of a reinforced concrete frame, the calculation is made by using the stiffness values obtained from the geometric data of the column and beam. How much reinforcement is in it is not important in terms of static calculation.
I agree with Mr. dabanlio. By placing iron reinforcements in concrete in reinforced concrete structural elements, the tensile forces that the concrete cannot bear are carried to the iron. It is accepted that the concrete carries no or very little tension (within certain limits). The reinforcements in reinforced concrete elements are also used to carry compressive forces. They help concrete.

Mr. dabanlio, thank you very much for your interest... First of all, let me state that I did not say anywhere that reinforcement is important in static calculations. If you notice, what I was talking about is about the calculation of reinforced concrete.. and I asked a question like can we do it with reinforced concrete modeling, that is, removing the material from being reinforced concrete! and examine the results not as stress but as STRENGTH and EFFECT DIAGRAMS! Because I found the program very suitable for this situation (as a single material, as a composite shell or brick mortar, and the ability to do the whole calculation by giving the same elasticity modules, poisson ratios, shear stiffness and other technical properties to the reinforcement, but we can see if it is within the safety limits) "when you enter the appropriate data You said that you can do masonry structure analysis ' I have solved many masonry structures by hand and it took me days! but my static solution has never consisted of just finding the regressions and evaluating the calculation! which I said in reference to your sentence "analysis of masonry structures". In my opinion, only stress calculation is not analysis of masonry structures...! In fact, if you had written the following sentence first, "After the stress values are determined, what you can do in idestatic on behalf of masonry structures is finished" everything would be ok......I was eager to solve it completely. Anyway, thank you again for sharing.. with health and well-being...! dear bolvadinim, iron (reinforcement), tensile force (tensile stress), iron reinforcements (rebars reinforcement???),....a little more attention! with health and well-being!

Mr Ghost. Masonry design generally depends on the vertical compressive stress and horizontal shear stress control of the walls. Earthquake regulations stipulate only vertical pressure and horizontal shear stress calculations for load-bearing masonry walls, except for geometric controls such as the requirements for wall spaces, which can be considered as constructive bases, the limits of unsupported wall lengths, and the minimum wall area rules. The program can calculate wall pressure and shear stresses with a suitable model. The calculation of the slabs is already done by the program according to TS500. Horizontal and vertical beams can be formed with column/beam elements. Also the foundations... Spectrum coefficient for earthquake load calculation, earthquake load reduction coefficient and design load combinations can be adjusted from the relevant sections of the program. What you can do in Idestatic includes those listed above. In general, the data entry and analysis logic of the program is suitable for masonry structures to a large extent, with user preferences.

Merabalar reinforced concrete -- I turned off the plug 8 in the flat and pile reinforcements on the floors in the reinforcement selection section, but when I examine my project, I see that it uses 8 gauge iron. I wonder where is the problem?

Hello, The floors in the project are ribbed flooring. In the program, the rebar diameter of 8 is used as distribution reinforcement in ribbed flooring. If you want, you can change the diameter of the reinforcement from the Reinforced Concrete Dialog by selecting all slabs at once. Good work

Greetings to the entire ide structure family, I am getting different results in the analysis I have made in the 6.51 version and 6.2007 versions of the reinforcement projects I have attached. Which version should you consider the results of, good work

Hello,
"aksa":2t0d671z" said:
Greetings to the entire ide building family, I get different results in the analysis I made in the 6.51 version and 6.2007 versions of the reinforcement projects I have sent attached. Which version should be considered. Good work
I examined your project. There are notifications that do not comply with the entry rules. For example, a panel entered in the 2nd basement was entered even though it was not on an upper floor. This causes vertical discontinuity and your account does not fit the model you see. (Example P38 and P40 and its upper floors). You must mark the automatic reinforced concrete design. Pay attention to this issue, especially when making a solution in 6.2007. Upper rigid basement floor number 2 is entered in the analysis settings. However, those floors are not rigid floors. According to your data, the upper rigid basement floor number -2 should be given. In version 6.51, many changes have been made regarding retrofitting: - Performing performance analysis according to the minimum performance target foreseen for the structure - Programming the probability of exceeding the earthquake for the targeted performance level - Performing 2-stage non-reinforced and reinforced structure analyzes consecutively, automatically, at once - Only the entered structure Ability to perform performance analysis - Optional retrofit reports dialog - Dialog listing of calculation stages during performance analysis - Current structure/reinforced structure comparison reports existing structure/reinforced structure displacements; floor forces; floor information; earthquake parameters etc. reports - Element ductility checks; Explanations on whether the element is brittle or ductile in the report - Indication of the cause of element damage in the performance report - Option to consider whether crossties are taken into account in the calculation of the column Vr shear force. It is normal for us to foresee that there may be some differences between version 6.51 and 6.2007. However, it is important to prepare the model according to data entry rules for full evaluation. In the light of this information, I suggest you to check your model in detail. If you have any questions, write again. Good work...

Back