Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

"dexana":3dehy0j0" said:
I can't make the calculations of the ladder I put the picture of...I couldn't introduce the ladder to ide6..I would appreciate your help...
Hello; I hope the attached file will work for you.

"EngineerKUTLU":37iuk522" said:
Hello. Typical beams that do not follow each other in your project have already been given in geometry control. You did not specify the typical beams in these floors. For some other floors, typical beams were determined. If you specify the typical beams just like in those floors, the situation will disappear! ...
the problem doesn't go away even though I've highlighted the typical beams...

"coskun3561":2zs0zcof" said:
greetings, on my rib-beam slab, it gives typical beam error in geometric check... I searched the forum. You generally cited the discontinuity of typical beams as the cause of this problem, but I tried to make it as continuous as possible, keep giving this error I would appreciate it if you could help.
Hello, In your project, D14-D13-D12-D19 ribs are not defined with each other, as well as account beams are not defined for floors other than D14. Also, although two account beams are defined in D8 slab, one account beam is defined in neighboring floors. If the rib teeth and calculation beams are defined as in the attached project, they do not give a warning in the geometry control. Note: The information given about the rib beams in the geometry control is a warning. If the rib calculation beams are to be applied as designed, these warnings may be ignored. Good work

Full Floor Thickness Dear forum members, I have a question for you. What is the minimum thickness of the hollow floor slab? In this regard, in TS500; e/10 and must be greater than 50mm; In the reinforced concrete book of our teacher Zekai Celep, it is stated that it should be greater than 70mm for earthquake zones. Generally, 10 cm is used as the plate thickness, but I want to use 7.5 cm. Can I get your thoughts on this? (maybe this will negatively affect the rigid diaphragm acceptance in the floor plane) Good work, Engin YÜCE

Windows 7 [/ b] Our ISSUE FORUM OWNER OF MY QUESTIONS NEW AL'm on my computer with Windows 7 installed STATIC DRAWINGS In TWO-DIMENSIONAL AS I DO copy and paste in WINDOW IN EXTREMELY LONG CONTINUES Yet FEATURES COMPUTER GOOD AT THIS TIME COMPUTER XP I UPLOAD ANY PROBLEMS REMAIN BUT USE THE ORIGINAL OPERATING SYSTEM I WANT TO MAKE A SETTING IN THE PROGRAM. NO IF YOU SHOW ME I WOULD LOVE IT THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN NOW

Re: WINDOWS7 Hello, You did not write any information about hardware. First of all, update the graphics card drivers. The explanation in the attached link may solve your problem. Take it easy...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: ideCAD Static 6.50 Beta new version Hello Mr. Hakan. Screenshots related to the topic I'm looking at are below. Good luck with..

Re: ideCAD Static 6.50 Beta new version Hello. First of all, thanks for the 6.5 version and thanks to everyone who contributed. I would like to point out some points in the attached project. 1) The slab space on the raft foundation is not visible in the raft foundation expansion. (You can see it in the attached project.) 2) When we enter the width of the sheet width value in the beam expansion, it divides the continuous beam into parts according to the entered sheet width. but it can be optional. 3) Can you do a study for the raft foundation section? (There is a humble sample detail in the attached project.) Take it easy.

I have a small problem. I want to make lemon beams(15/50) around the balcony, but it prevents me by saying that ide is not defined...what can I do?

"dexana":35qgsh1m" said:
I have a little problem I want to make lemon beams(15/50) around the balcony perimeters but it keeps me saying that ide is not defined...what can I do?
Hello, in ideCAD I don't remember a message saying it's not defined for beam. We can help if you explain the program's "blocking" status of beam. You can attach a screenshot of the program's message or the project itself to your message

Beam Extension Error Hello I have encountered some errors in beam extensions in the attached project. Good luck with.

Sorry for posting bit by bit, but I've posted the errors I encountered while doing the project. As seen in the attached picture, there is a 51 cm beam square in the 30 cm high beam. Good luck with.

Mr. Zeki, if you send your related project files to the technical service, we will examine the reasons. Can't find a solution just on the screen shot. In the last case, the beam is as if supported on a column, so the program extended the squares into the column.

Mrb Friends I had a question about the program, I hope someone will answer it. How can we analyze the masonry structures in version 6? In my opinion, let me model the panel as a shell. Also, do we need to change the elasticity module in the reinforcement steel inside or enter the elasticity module of the artificial brick? Of course, will it be a case of including poisson ratios and shear stiffnesses? that is, even if we enter the shell as a single composite material consisting of brick and mortar, we cannot get the elasticity modulus in the mortar of the brick.. We need to use a mixture of the two with a modulus of elasticity!!! If anyone knows how we can do it, please answer!!! How should all the numerical changes and modeling techniques be made in the program!!!! With health and well-being...

radiye foundation soil tension friends I am waiting for your help I am new to idestatics I solved a b+z+7-floor building in v6.2007 bed coefficient 30000 ground safety=25tf/m^2 analysis settings ground safety when ground-ground earthquake loadings are used 50% increase option will increase the ground emn of active raft foundations. control according to average stress option is active, check for negative ground stress in raft foundations option is active after the foundation analysis is done, Min. Ger.= 2.12 Max. Ger.= 48.64 avg.= 19.46 output average stress is less than ground safety, but maximum stress even exceeded 50% of ground safety, but the program did not give a warning, is my solution correct or did I make a mistake?

Re: raft foundation soil stress Hello; You have already given the answer to your question in your question, like this: You said "Make the ground safety control of raft foundations according to average stress option active". So you told the program to only look at the average stress, the program did not give a warning because your average stress value does not exceed your soil safety stress. Best regards.

Back