Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Idestatic performance analysis is for reinforced concrete buildings. The building you mentioned has the characteristics of a masonry building rather than reinforced concrete. Building a masonry building on this type of reinforced concrete building is already against the regulations, but if you want to give an account to the municipality. First, load this floor's loads on a lower floor. Then treat this floor as a separate masonry building and you have to do the performance analysis manually as stated in section 7.7.5 of the Earthquake code. An additional note: If your project is not very urgent, it is useful to wait for version 6.403 for performance analysis in reinforced concrete structure. Performance analysis has been greatly improved in this version. Suat

Re: b1 irregularity I have a few questions about the drawings, is there a setting where I can get the beams to draw the beams sequentially while getting the beam expansions? Can we adjust the contour lines in which the beam expansions are drawn to the size we want?

good evening, I transferred the project from idearchitecture to idestatiö, in the analysis settings, the ground safety stress appears to be tf/cm2, how do I do tf/m2? thanks in advance

"musti776":3quuyeso" said:
good evening, I transferred the project from idearchitecture to idestatic, in the analysis settings, the ground safety stress is tf/cm2, how can I do tf/m2, thanks in advance
HELLO... to the area where the ground safety stress value is written right click. you can select the unit you want from the pull down menu.

Hello, In an analysis, there are sections that show only reinforcement deficiency. Existing accounts were also requested in the performance analysis. All columns, beams, etc. with insufficient reinforcement. objects In the material and section control section of the CONSTRUCTION SUMMARY REPORT, the section appears insufficient. Can we just display them as insufficient reinforcement? Also, in the old version, the concrete safety factor could be entered from the analysis settings. I want to enter a safety factor of 1.5, a value between 1-1,3. How can I do this in the new version? Thanks. Good work.

Hi, An analysis has only sections that show a lack of reinforcement. Existing accounts were also requested in the performance analysis. All columns, beams, etc. with insufficient reinforcement. objects In the material and section control section of the CONSTRUCTION SUMMARY REPORT, the section appears insufficient. Can we only display them as insufficient equipment?
Hello, There is such a possibility at the moment.
Also, in the old version, the concrete safety factor could be entered from the analysis settings. I want to enter a safety factor of 1.5, a value between 1-1,3. How can I do this in the new version?
You can change the properties of the Material information in the Building Tree. Good work

wall end zone thickness Hello. In the section 3.6.2.1 wall end zones in the earthquake code for walls with high ductility level, the wall end zone thickness is the height of the storey height 1/15. There is a provision that it cannot be less than . and 20 cm. The program checks the cross-section conditions given in 3.6.1.1 (cannot be less than 1/20 of the floor height and 200 mm) and gives a warning in the geometry control section, but if I am not mistaken, the program checks The 1/15 condition regarding the wall thickness in the end regions is not checked. Adding this control can be helpful.

After installing version 6.2007, the program did not open and I get the message mfc100.dll not found, how can I fix it?

Hello,
"cemil34":126tx45l" said:
After installing version 6.2007, the program did not open and I get the message mfc100.dll could not be found, how can I fix it?
You had to select the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable" option asked during installation and install the relevant add-on. If you have installed it and the problem persists, download "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable" from your download number below and install it on your computer. Your problem will be solved. This version has been removed. For newer versions
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Good work...

"HakanŞahin":34kfesv8" said:
Hi,
"cemil34":34kfesv8" said:
After installing version 6.2007, the program did not open and I get the message mfc100.dll not found, how can I fix it?
Asked during installation "Microsoft Visual C++ You had to install the relevant plugin by checking the "2010 Redistributable" option. If you have installed it and the problem persists, download "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable" from your download list below and install it on your computer. Your problem will be heard.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Good work...
thank you Mr. Hakan

Re: b1 irregularity I used a raft foundation in my project, but I can't provide the maximum ground safety stress... I reduced my loads to the level possible and increased the ampatment as much as the plot allows... what can I do apart from these? How can I save them?

Dear colleague, From Analysis settings, foundation - under ground, superstructure interactive solution and multi-conjugate wink on mat foundations. spring dir. ash. Select and repeat the analysis. You can slightly increase the B and C region length ratios. Look at the effective ground tension in the final mouth, which is usually the ground. emn. (total load of the building divided by the foundation area) greetings. G.KOSE

ide6---ide5 I am a PhD student at Eastern Mediterranean University. I need to do pushover analyzes in my international article writing position in my doctoral studies. There is no pushover analysis in the current version of idecad. This analysis is available in idecad5. Is it possible to transfer more than 40 buildings that I modeled in ide 6 to ide5? Please I am waiting for serious help from your R&D team on this matter.

I can't make the calculations of the ladder I put the picture of. I couldn't introduce the ladder to ide6.

Re: wall end zone thickness
"dabanlio":2eug16r2" said:
Hello The 1/15 requirement for the wall thickness at the wall end zones is not checked. It may be useful to add this check.
I agree...

hi, on my rib-beam slab, it's giving the typical beam error in geometric check... I checked the forum. You've generally cited the typical beam non-continuity to be the cause of this problem, but I tried to make it as continuous as possible, it kept giving this error. I'll be happy if you can help me.

Hello. Typical non-consecutive beams in your project are already given in geometry control. You did not specify the typical beams in these floors. For some other floors, the typical beam was determined. If you specify the typical beams as in those floors, the situation will disappear! Good luck with...

Back