Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

beam torsion How can I understand in reports that the torsion and shear forces in beams are positive or negative? Although the report does not give an error, in which part of the reports is the weakness indication in that beam.

Re: beam torsion
"murat mungan":2bcfte1s" said:
how can I understand in reports whether torsion and shear force in beams are positive or negative. Even if the report does not give an error, in which part of the reports is the weakness indication in that beam.
] If the torsion or shear force on the beams is outside the allowable limits, a warning is given as a red cross in the report and when receiving a report. You can navigate through the negative status elements one by one from the toolbar of the report program by clicking the show next error button. If there is no error, there is no problem with the elements.

Re: suspension reinforcement
"murat mungan":2mwyqr63" said:
how can I add suspension reinforcement to a beam, I want it to be included in the calculations. Is it possible.
In case of stud beams, the program automatically calculates suspension reinforcement if necessary and shows in the drawings It is not possible to define suspension reinforcement manually.

Re: report
"murat mungan":29fgwmba" said:
how can we get fall load analysis information ( GQ ). Do I have the opportunity to see whether they are included in the account such as marley coating, tile coating, etc.?
Slab load analysis information is printed as loads on beams in beam reports, not in the flooring report.

"aksa":3gqfma44" said:
column report shows Nd<0.1*ac*fck result for some columns. Regulation Article 3.3.5.4 a-) In case of Nd <= 0.10*Ac*fck in both columns joining the node, it is not obligatory to satisfy Equation (3.3) Equation 3.3 (Mra + Mr ) >= 1.2(Mri+ Mrj ) (Strong colon control)

I'm using a Nvidia GTX 275 video card and the idecad constantly says the driver crashed, the program ends. I formatted the pc and installed the latest drivers, but it still keeps giving an error. It only happens in idecad. What should I do ?

"Oznb":1wxmuqkw" said:
I am using Nvidia GTX 275 graphics card. In idecad, the driver keeps saying the driver crashed, the program terminates. I formatted the pc, I installed the latest drivers, but it still keeps giving an error. It only happens in idecad. What should I do?[/ quote] Hello. Do you get an error when you enter any command or during startup?

driver stopped working. windows saved message comes up, the screen goes black a few times. The idede gets stuck, sometimes it opens, sometimes it doesn't respond, says the program and closes.

"Oznb":14aukaea" said:
driver stopped working. windows saved screen comes up and the screen goes black a few times. idede hangs up, sometimes it opens, sometimes it doesn't respond and closes. It happens when creating tiles or entering another jcolon.
The situation happens when I am running any program. Sometimes it happens even when Windows is idle. I encounter it mostly in Xstell program. My computer is Toshiba Qosimo operating system Windows 7 Garafik card GForce GTS360M Driver version 260.99. I get the same message.

"Oznb":3891vwdn" said:
drive stopped working. windows saved screen comes up and the screen goes black a few times. idede hangs up, sometimes it opens, sometimes it doesn't respond and closes by saying program. It happens when creating tiles or entering another jcolon.
General You can try turning off the 3D drawing mode in the settings dialog. ---- Apart from that, it is not easy to detect the causes of such closing problems, because it is not a problem directly dependent on idecad (you may encounter it in idecad because you use idecad more) Back Windows does some operations in the background and when the graphics card is used intensively, problems may arise. It is necessary to examine the computer in detail. Processor and video card heating on the PC also causes shutdown problems. It is especially useful to check the fans. There are programs that monitor the PC heating, install one of them and examine it. You can... Physical problems with the memory also cause the computer to shut down. Lip testing should be done as a procedure. If you wrote that you have updated the drivers, but you have done the video card drivers with "windows update" from microsoft's site, I suggest you download and update directly from the "Nvidia" site instead.

FIRST HELLO TO EVERYONE; my problem is that when I export my pattern plan that I edited in idecad to autocad, because there are texts, it comes out big, which causes my writings to overlap with equipment or patterns. Is there a way to fix this, good work everyone..

Hello, Checking the -Reduce the text size- line in the dialog that comes up when you say export the drawing can solve your problem. Good work

Thank you for your answer, Mr. Levent. but when we make the text smaller, my desired font size is lost. For example, my font size is idecadte 2.5, when I reduce the text and export it, it appears as autocadte 2.1. how do i hang this? :?: :?:

There are differences between ideCAD's writing application and AutoCAD's writing application. You have written a text with a height of 2.5 units in ideCAD, this height is taken into account together with the line spacing. However, if you measure the height of the letter, for example, the floor-to-ceiling height of the letter "A" comes out to be around 2.1. This is the reason why your texts appear large when exported to AutoCAD, because AutoCAD uses font sizes without considering line spacing. In other words, to get the same effect as ideCAD, the text in AutoCAD needs to be reduced. If you want your font to stay 2.5, as you mentioned, it will appear larger than in AutoCAD. As of version 6.5, we have adjusted our font sizes to look the same as AutoCAD, this type of confusion will be reduced.

When we enlarge the column and beam expansions 2 times without exploding, the reinforcement texts remain the same. Good work

console tiling problem balcony slabs, which did not save in the attached project, save when I remove the lock and analyze it... it still does not save when I re-arrange the reinforcement and recalculate...

When we fix the cantilever reinforcements of D23 and D24 console floors (calculation axes number 2), we have to fix the calculation axes (2 calculation axes) of the adjacent D16 and D19 floors. In the attached project, the MissingAs situation has been fixed. We have taken your notification into our notes...

Back