Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

"aksa":2reuniyp" said:
Hi, how can we define 1-steel truss roof beams in the system? Good work..
Steel trusses cannot be recognized in the system. I solve the steel structure in Sap2000 in the Idecad program. In İdecad program, you can enter values such as vertical load and moment to the nodal points in 3D frame mode.

settings-static materials When choosing the static materials of the project in future versions, I would be very happy if you add an option where we can make all materials have the same concrete and reinforcement with one click. understood. :)

Straw reinforcements laid on hollow blocks are drawn separately for each floor. Instead, is it possible to arrange one wicker reinforcement in horizontal and vertical directions not exceeding 12 meters for the whole formwork? It would be better if it was like the rafters without beams. Otherwise, the formwork plan looks very crowded and it is not possible to do it in practice. Good work.

I would like to point out that it would be very good for users to be able to perceive the mezzanine formwork plan and mezzanine beams as a separate floor in mezzanine buildings and take the drawings of both the floor plan and the beam extensions as in normal floors. Also, a slab edge that I entered in the formwork plan affects the beam at the same level on the mezzanine floor. this is causing trouble.

Hello,
"erryan":19ecfsab" said:
I would like to state that it would be very good for users to be able to perceive the mezzanine formwork plan and mezzanine beams as a separate floor in mezzanine buildings, and draw both the floor plan and the beam extensions as in normal floors
Details of the mezzanine elements defined in the normal floor plane can be taken with their names and the floor index they belong to. If you define the system you mentioned as a mezzanine floor as a different floor, you can do whatever you want. Is there a reason why you don't define the mezzanine as a different floor?
"erryan" :19ecfsab" said:
a floor edge that I entered in the formwork plan affects the beam on the mezzanine level, which creates a problem.
Could you explain the problem with an example? Good work...

In the example I have sent, the floor edge that I used on the ground floor also affects the beams on the mezzanine, so we cannot see the reinforcements of these beams schematically in the reinforced concrete beam reinforcement window and we have no chance to intervene, and we have to take the drawings of these beams with different methods in the beam expansions. -K4-K7-K8-K11-K12 beams. As a solution, is it possible to level the floor edge? Also, when we have to make a mezzanine floor due to architectural reasons, is it possible to get the mezzanine formwork plan separately?

"erryan":1b0jhzmh" said:
In the example I sent attached, the floor edge that I used on the ground floor also affects the beams on the mezzanine, so we can't see the reinforcements of these beams in the reinforced concrete beam reinforcement window schematically, and we don't have the chance to intervene, as well as the drawings of these beams in the beam expansions. we have to buy it with different methods, the beams we cannot see are the K3-K4-K7-K8-K11-K12 beams in the mezzanine.I wonder if it is possible to level the floor edge as a solution.Also, when we have to make a mezzanine for architectural reasons, is it possible to get the mezzanine formwork plan separately? .
Hello, In the example you sent, the data entry was not appropriate. While editing the data; 1.) Enter the normal floor beams and the floor edges and all floors connected to it and finish the process for normal floor elements. 2.) Then you enter the elevations of the mezzanine beams but turn off the "divide by intersection" mode when entering beams. This process will prevent unintentional splitting of your mezzanine beams. That's the problem with the beams you can't see. Examine the data "Mezzanine Building_system1.cde" that I added as an example. If there will be flooring in the middle floors (for the formation of a rigid diaphragm), you can define the similar system by opening a different floor. In this case, you will also have the opportunity to edit the formwork plan. Examine the "Mezzanine Building_system2.cde" data. As a result, these notifications will be evaluated. However, I wanted to draw your attention to the issues I wrote... Good work...

Hello, When I zoom the entire layout in my project, the program crashes. The same thing happens when I click the Ctrl+x button. Since the project was compressed 5 mb, I could not add it. How can I send it to you? Good work.

mrb friends, I installed the demo version. I wanted to enlarge the drawing area to start the project, but I couldn't. I will be glad if you help. (dimensions of the building 50mx50m)

transfer to sap 2000 I transfer a project from ide cad to sap. but it does not open because the version is low. I am using sap 2000 v9. Is the version really low or am I making a mistake? greetings,

"ciyamee":f5qy8ar5" said:
mrb friends, I installed the demo version. I wanted to enlarge the drawing area to start the project, but I couldn't. I would appreciate it if you could help me (dimensions of the building 50mx50m)
Settings->Drawing with the General Settings menu command You can set your limits.

How can we get report drop load analysis information ( GQ ). How can we see what is included in the accounts? In the reports I get from the report/selective report tab, the load analysis is given as a single page. Do I have the opportunity to see if marley coating, tile coating, etc. are included in the account?

suspension reinforcement how can I add suspension reinforcement to a beam. I want it to be included in the calculations. Is it possible?

Back