Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

parapet curtains Hello; There are 90 cm parapet curtains on the last floor, how do we need to define it, can you help me, thank you.

Re: parapet curtains
"mimsta":27phhzdv" said:
Hi; There are 90 cm parapet curtains on the last floor, can you help us how to define it, thanks..
Hello If the parapets are on the beam, the beams are on the wall load. Parapet load can be defined.If it is on the edge of the slab or above, it would be correct to define the parapet load as a linear load on the slabs, A typical detail can be given as a detail, Do not define it as a panel, it would be a wrong solution.

Floor tears When you define a floor tear in hollow floor, the rib beams do not cut, what should we do? thanks.. additional picture

Re: Floor tears Of course, it should not cut it. If you want to cut it, you should throw 2 beams from both sides of the tear and insert the cut ribs or ribs into these beams. greetings. G. KOSE

Re: ideCAD Static 6.51 Beta new version Hello. First of all, thanks to everyone who contributed. 1) There are some errors in the beam drawings on the ground floor beam opening page in the attached project. 2) Idecad Program draws the beam squares in accordance with the regulation. However, I think it would be better if we had the opportunity to get square drawing as an option. If you look at the K2B06 beam, it is drawn without a square in accordance with the regulation. I add the squares to this beam on the 2D workbench. That takes a lot of time. It would be nice if there was a command like draw beams with square in the beam expansions dialog. 3) In order to make the raft base upper reinforcement square, every time we define the raft foundation, is it necessary to say edit the calculation axis and bend the upper reinforcement from here? When we define the raft foundation, if the upper reinforcement bend like lower reinforcement tab is active and those who want to take a miter drawing while the foundation drawing is being drawn, the upper reinforcement bend tab is active in the basic expansion advanced settings. I think it would be more practical that way. Thanks again to everyone who contributed. Have a nice day.

Static Reports In a building with floor B+Z+5N, there are about 300 pages of reports, do you think, is it normal, do we have to get all of them, which reports should we get specifically for the room or municipality, can you help me?

Re: Static Reports My friend, I don't know in which region you are doing business, but first you have to show the entered loads to the control. Then you will show the reinforced concrete part according to those results. If you do this, you won't be looking at the page. It depends on the simplicity of your system.

Re: ideCAD Static 6.51 Beta new version I have a suggestion. It would be nice to have the hanger reinforcement shown in the beam openings detailed on the side. Good work

Re: ideCAD Static 6.51 Beta new version
"dester":1snhy3di" said:
I have a suggestion. It would be nice to have the hanger reinforcement shown in the beam openings detailed on the side. Good work
Hello, Suspension Reinforcement is applied as stirrup tightening in the stud area. (It is applied as stirrups. We give the details of the stirrups of the relevant beam in the beam expansion. The given stirrup detail is also the detail of the suspension reinforcement. For information on the subject, I can refer to Uğur Ersoy's book. In the words of Uğur Ersoyun: "Using vertical stirrups as suspension reinforcement is the most appropriate solution" Good work

Re: ideCAD Statik 6.51 Beta new version Quote: 25. Integration with OSKA progress payment program -Reading unit pose lists -Transferring project quantity and calculations 26. Integration with AMP progress payment program -Reading database from AMP -Project transfer of quantity and calculations ***** Can you put a sample document and video about the working system?

Dimensioning of Tears in Panels Hello, First of all, I would like to state that I love the dimensioning, reinforcement and display of the tears in the panels in the latest version and this saved me from long two-dimensional ordeals. However, I need help with something. The dimensions of my tears are written in the form of Width x Length. Shows the height of the tear from the floor of the floor. However, I could not see a measure showing where the tear falls horizontally on the curtain. Is there a feature I need to turn on? At the moment, I am processing these lengths myself with dimensioning in the 2nd dimension. Thank you. Ins. Eng. Halim Kerim Chief

hello.. In which of the projects (school-1, school -2) I sent attached, the connection of the beams to the panels was done correctly or is there a difference. Good work

Dear Aksa: As far as I understand, the project you have done is a public works project, as it is known, in public works projects, first of all, we pay attention that the screen ratios selected in the x and y directions in the carrier system are not less than 1%. You have taken it wrong, you have taken the low floors (Wet Floors) and the dead and live loads on the floors incompletely. Although there is no wall on the beams passing through the corridors, a wall load of 800 kg was taken, that is, the beam load was not made in accordance with the analysis. The stair interfloor boundaries must exceed the mezzanine beam. Live loads in all floors and spaces are not taken in accordance with the regulation. In all classrooms and spaces, the corridor or landing has received live load. This situation has a significant impact on the entire structure analysis. The regulation requires body reinforcement when the beam height is more than 60 cm. In all beams of 60 cm, the body is thrown. The Ministry of Public Works generally prefers to use L curtains in the corners. take it easy good work

Dear Clerk; First of all, thank you for your review. I haven't started making the loads on the project, and the changes to the other things you mentioned. What I want to learn is, in the projects I sent (school-1, school-2) I want to learn how it would be more correct to connect the wedding points where the curtains and beams are connected differently. (For example, in the school-1 project on the 1-F , 1-D, 1-E axes, the beams are not connected to the corner points of the curtains, and in the school -2 project, when I do the geometric control connected to the corner points, both projects did not give any errors) I wish you good work.

ideCAD Static -ACI, Eurocode and SNIP codes Hello. Will ideSTATİK 6.5xx Versions be included in future updates, with foreign language (English) support, as well as the possibility of making solutions with Eurocode, ACI and SNIP codes for overseas project work? Thank you..

Foundation design for the elevator on a beamless raft foundation In cases where the elevator needs to go down to the basement floor in basement floors; We would appreciate if you could provide information on how we can create a level difference for a beamless raft basically elevator, we would like to wish you a good work and goodbye...

Re: ideCAD Statik 6.51 Beta new version Mrb I had a question, how can we analyze masonry structures in ideCAD Statik 6.51 Beta new version. In my opinion, if I model the panel as a shell and take the elasticity module as the factory brick module, what will we do with the mortar? Also, do we need to change the elasticity module in the reinforcement steel, that is, enter the elasticity module of the brick? Of course, will there be such a situation as if we will enter the poisson ratios? that is, if we use the entrance as a single composite material whose shell consists of brick and mortar .. if we use a modulus of elasticity of the two??? also poisson ratio.. Also, I create new material from the material, but before or after scratching the panel, I cannot assign the material I defined from the static reinforced concrete tab... so I cannot replace the c20 reinforced concrete with the brick I defined, the material I defined does not appear in the tab???? If we compare the results with the pressure and slip safety of tdy??? !!!If anyone knows how to do it, please answer!!! How should all the numerical changes and modeling techniques be made in the program!!!! With health and well-being...

Re: ideCAD Static 6.51 Beta new version Hello. There is an error in the beam drawings on the ground floor beam opening page in the attached project. Good luck with.

Re: Foundation design for the elevator with beamless raft base Hello, After defining your raft floor to create a foundation at a different level under the elevator pit, create a space under the elevator perimeter curtains with the "floor gap" command. Then create a closed area with the edge of the raft slab on this place where you define a gap. Place a new raft floor in this enclosed space. Set the level by entering the raft flooring properties. Calculation axes and working distances of raft floors can be arranged as in the sample project. Good work

Re: Dimensioning of Tears on Panels Hello,
The dimensions of my tears are written in the form of Width x Length. Shows the height of the tear from the floor of the floor. However, I could not see a measure showing where the tear falls horizontally on the curtain. Is there a feature I need to turn on? I'm currently processing these lengths myself with dimensioning in the 2nd dimension.
There is no setting for this. Showing the location of the gap on the curtain details is done with the dimensioning command as you did. Good work

Back