Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Drawing error in beam expansions Hello There is a drawing error in the attached project's beams 19 and 33 on the ground floor and beams no 33 on the 1st floor. I wrote it before, but I will write it again. The İdecad Program draws the beam squares in accordance with the regulation, but I think it would be better if we had the opportunity to receive an optional square drawing. I add the squares to the beam in the 2D workbench. That takes a lot of time. It would be nice if there was a command like draw beams with square in the beam expansions dialog. Take it easy everyone.

HELLO, I MAKE THE NECESSARY MARKINGS FROM REINFORCED CONCRETE REINFORCEMENT SELECTION TAB FROM BEAMS SECTION TO NOT USE 12 REINFORCEMENTS, BUT WHEN I LOOK AT THE QUANTITY AT THE RESULT OF THE ANALYSIS, IT SHOWS 35 KG 12 REINFORCEMENT ON EVERY FLOOR. WHAT IS THE REASON OF THIS?

Hello, The reinforcement in the quantity may be the body reinforcement. Beam Body Rebar Diameter is determined from the -Reinforced Concrete/Parameters/Beam Parameters- dialog. If not, add your project.

The problem of raft foundation reinforcement without beams The project I sent in the attachment is z+5 floors and qem=10tf/m2. My problem is that I use 75cm raft, I used concrete class C30 and fi16 as foundation reinforcement. However, the reinforcement area is insufficient. Calculation I get over this problem when I choose the axis as flat + pile from the settings. However, I do not want to use pile on the raft.

Why is it tightening the stirrup tightening to 35 cm at the junction of the continuous foundation beams with the column in the attached project?

Re: beamless raft foundation reinforcement problem
"haliltek":roz0gf7o" said:
The project I have attached is z+5 floors and qem=10tf/m2. My problem is that I use 75cm raft, concrete class C30 and foundation I used fi16 as reinforcement. But the reinforcement area is insufficient. When I choose flat+pillar from the account axis settings, I overcome this problem. However, I do not want to use a pile on the radial. I would appreciate it if you could review my project and help...
-Analysis Settings /TDY Options Tab Upper Rigid Basement Number 0 (zero) is entered Zero Ground floor number Since there is no basement perimeter curtain on the ground floor, a floor number that is not -1 must be entered. -Only 16 for raft flooring additional reinforcements in the reinforcement selection dialog. diameter was selected. AS(-) warning on raft slab is due to the inability to remove the required additional reinforcement in the calculation axis no. 2. Mark the additional reinforcement diameters of 18 and 20. In case of rearranging the project within the framework of the above-mentioned determinations, the reinforcement is insufficient The problem can be overcome. Also in the project; --Consider rigid arms- line is unchecked in Analysis Settings/System Options Tab. Its marking is appropriate for regulatory controls. - Again in Analysis Settings/System Options tab, -Accept rigid diaphragm for vertical loading calculation- line is unchecked. I think it would be more appropriate to apply this situation in projects with inclined beams and slabs in the z plane. Using the -superstructure interactive solution - option in the -Analysis Settings/ Basic -Soil Tab, can basically provide a more economical design opportunity.

"tavekkul":17v0lpwa" said:
In the attached project, why is it compressing the stirrup tightening of the continuous foundation beams to 35 cm at their junction with the column?
Hello, the program applies TDY 3.3.4.1. Reinforcement diameter is 14; 1.4 *25 = 35 cm... If you look at the vertical expansion of the column, the application of the condition is clearly seen in that detail...

"Levent Özpak":1ivjxndx" said:
"haliltek":1ivjxndx" said:
My attached project is z+5 floors and qem=10tf/m2 problem: I am using a 75cm raft, concrete class C30 and I used fi16 as the basic reinforcement. However, the reinforcement area is insufficient. When I choose flat+pile from the account axis settings, I overcome this problem. However, I do not want to use a pile on the raft. I would appreciate it if you could examine my project and help me...
-Upper Rigid Basement Number 0(zero) is entered in Analysis Settings /TDY Options Tab. Zero Ground floor number. Since there is no basement perimeter curtain on the ground floor, a floor number that does not exist, namely -1 must be entered. -In the reinforcement selection dialog, only 16 diameters are selected for the additional reinforcements of the raft flooring. The AS(-) warning in the raft slab is due to the inability to place the required additional reinforcement in the calculation axis no. Also mark the additional reinforcement diameters of 18 and 20. If the project is rearranged within the framework of the above-mentioned determinations, the problem of lack of reinforcement can be overcome. Also in the project; --Consider rigid arms- line is unchecked in Analysis Settings/System Options Tab. Its marking is appropriate for regulatory controls. - Again in Analysis Settings/System Options tab, -Accept rigid diaphragm for vertical loading calculation- line is unchecked. I think it would be more appropriate to apply this situation in projects with inclined beams and slabs in the z plane. -Analysis Settings/ Basic -Using -superstructure interactive solution - option in the Ground Tab can basically provide a more economical design opportunity.
-I made the applications you mentioned, Mr. Levent. I could not open the file you sent because the incompatible file version, use an updated file version to open this file. The version I'm using is 6.2007 and I'm not getting any new updates. -As a result, the foundation reinforcements were fi16/11 at the top and fi18/14 at the bottom. I have 2 questions about this. A project with B+Z+8 floors on the side plot of this land (with the same ground values) was solved with sta4cad and its foundation depth is 100 cm and its reinforcements. fi16/15 appeared at the bottom and top. Do you think there is an inconsistency in this? I would like to point out that I have been using idecad since version 4 and I did not solve any projects for about 1.5 years. -Another question I have is that when I use the raft slab calculation axle with pleats, I solve the reinforcement problem with fi16. -Other than this, why doesn't the program divide the pile reinforcements longer than 12 meters in beams or raft flooring. However, there is no such problem in flat reinforcements and can we adjust the overlap lengths in reinforcements longer than 12 meters? Also, I wanted to increase the length of the base column sprouts to 100 cm, but I wanted to increase this option. I couldn't find it in the program. -Thank you for your precious time...

Re: 6.52 version Hello. We are working in version 6.52 and sometimes the program closes while cutting the mold plan section in the drawing, why? Analysis tab; Automatic analysis system creation and analysis system icons have been added, I did not understand exactly what it is for. Good work...

- Sir Levent, I made the applications you mentioned. I could not open the file you sent because I am getting an error that the file version is incompatible, use updated file version to open this file. The version I am using is 6.2007 and new I am not getting an update.
You can update Ver 6.52 from the link below. This version has not been put on the auto update site yet.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
-As a result, the base reinforcements are fi16/11 at the top and fi18/14 at the bottom. I have a question. A project with B+Z+8 floors on the side plot of this land (with the same ground values) was solved with sta4cad and its foundation depth was 100 cm and its reinforcements were fi16/15 at the bottom and top. Is there any inconsistency in this according to you. I've been using i since version 4 and I haven't solved a project for about 1.5 years. I bought the new version 3-4 months ago.
If you solve a raft slab with a height of 100 cm by accepting the minimum purchase price of 0.002, the reinforcement area to be placed is 18.7 cm2. . If 16 reinforcements are to be used, no less than fi16/11 reinforcements can be placed. The area of reinforcement placed at fi16/15 intervals is 13.404 cm2, which corresponds to a ratio of 0.0013. In other words, less reinforcement is placed than the minimum reinforcement rate allowed by TS500.
-Another question I have is that when I use the raft slab calculation axle with pleats, I solve the reinforcement problem with fi16. -Other than this, why doesn't the program divide the pile reinforcements longer than 12 meters in beams or raft flooring. However, there is no such problem in flat reinforcements and can we adjust the overlap lengths in reinforcements longer than 12 meters?
The pleated solution is not a suitable solution for beamless raft flooring. As I mentioned in the previous e-mail, it will be more economical to make a superstructure interactive solution. 12 meters length control is carried out on flat reinforcements on raft. In addition, starting from version 6.52, 12m control is performed on all beam reinforcements.
I also wanted to increase the length of the main column shoots to 100cm, but I could not find this option in the program. -Thank you for spending your precious time...
-You can intervene in the anchor reinforcement length parameters from the Reinforced Concrete/Parameters/General Reinforced Concrete Parameters dialog.

Re: 6.52 version
Hello. We are working in version 6.52 and the reason why the program sometimes closes while taking a section of the formwork plan in the drawing?
Hello. We will investigate the reason, and we can take the necessary measures in the future versions.
I don't understand what exactly it is for, the icons of creating automatic analysis system and creating analysis system have been added to the Analysis tab. Good work...
ideCAD, in version 6, updates the analysis system in real time while the engineer is entering column/beam etc. load-bearing elements. This feature allows you to dominate the carrier system while designing your building. However, as the building grows and especially the number of shell elements increases, this feature may cause slowness in the work. If you turn off the automatic analysis system creation feature, ideCAD will not update the analysis system and allow faster work. You can create your system again and finalize it at any time by pressing the create analysis system button. During the analysis, ideCAD will in any case create the system and make a solution with its current state. Good work

I also have a shutdown error while taking a slice... now I save and try again. When I do it over and over, sometimes it doesn't give an error, sometimes it gives an error again.

Hello, only the attachment points of the beams to the panels are different in the example projects I have sent, when I examine the shear forces resulting from the construction results in the k5 beam on the c axis of the 4th floor of both projects, for example, the shear force results at location: 4 m are different. (such as 7.03,6.79). 2. When both projects are examined from the building tree, it is seen that the connection of the K1 beam to the panels is different. In 3-B1 Project, while connecting the K1 AND K3 Beams to the mid points of the P02 panel, the K9 beam is not connected to the midpoint of the P01 panel. If we examine the project No. A1 and the projects No. B1; How do we connect the beams to the panels to get more accurate results? Thank you good work

Back