Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Hello friends, I am using version 6 demo to learn the program, especially for rendering, I had no problem until 2 days ago, but today I struggled with the settings while rendering, I think the renders are dark indoors, when I remove the walls, there is no light problem. I restored the settings from the settings section, but it does not help. It didn't work. I reinstalled the program, but it didn't help. When I open the project I was working on, the render settings that I changed constantly appear. How can I fix the render settings?

You can do this by using the reset settings command from the settings menu. If you have not placed a light source in your space and there are not enough window openings, or if the sun does not come from the right angle, your space will not receive enough light, just like in real life. If you don't get results, add your project and let's examine it. Note: Ask your questions under the relevant title (ideCAD Architecture or ideCAD Render).

It seems that a 36 cm high crease thrown between two slabs, one of which is 12 and one 15, cannot be less than 3 times the thickness of the regulation slab, but it also intersects with the 12 cm slab, should we ignore this error or is there a way to fix it.. best regards.

Since your beam is also the carrier of the 15 cm slab, it would not be right to ignore it directly. If we reason with a similar logic, you should never do that control on beams that are connected to the floor on one side.

About the retaining wall? First of all, good work. My question is that there should be a few pieces of reinforcement on retaining walls with a high height so that instead of a comfortable plinth. İdecad is removing the main retaining wall reinforcements in one piece. I would be glad if you put an option for this.

Do I have a chance to change the net concrete cover of the curtains I want? When the net concrete cover is entered in the parameters, it is taken for all curtains, but I want to make the net concrete cover of my curtains in the fire escape stairs different. Is there such an opportunity? Thanks...

"EngineerKUTLU":1jr9x863" said:
Do I have a chance to change the net concrete cover of the curtains I want? When the net concrete cover is entered in the parameters, it is taken for all curtains, but I want to make the net concrete cover of my curtains in the fire escape stairs different. Is there such an opportunity? Thank you...
Currently it is not possible to enter covers on an element basis. Good work

hello, the ground stress of my attached project does not save ... I do not have the opportunity to go out of the ampatman ... what can I do? What solution can you suggest? I am looking for help from experienced friends... thanks in advance...

good day, do we need to enter the wall loads on the beams by calculating the floor height or I could not understand my square meter calculation, can you help me. thanks

"b.ersin":vqtsct4i" said:
good day, do we need to enter the wall loads on the beams by calculating the floor height or I did not fully understand my square meter calculation, can you help me thanks
Hello, wall load = wall unit entered in the beam settings volume weight* wall width* wall height should be calculated as . The unit is tf/m, kgf/m,...kN/m according to the unit design you choose. Also, wall loads to be used in the project can be created from the Settings/Load library dialog. studies

Good day to everyone. In the project I am working on - I need to place a continuous foundation with 3.10 m top elevation, a 130 cm panel on top of it and continuing columns on it. but some of the panels, namely the curtains, are not visible under some columns (no curtains in flight mode), it works in reinforced concrete calculations but does not appear... I am using İdecad 6.53, thanks in advance for your help.

"teroy":1dh5scl2" said:
Good afternoon everyone. In the project I am working on - a continuous foundation with 3.10 m top elevation, I need to place a 130 cm panel on top of it and continuing columns on it. It does not appear under (no curtains in flight mode), it works in reinforced concrete accounts, but it does not appear... I am using İdecad 6.53, thanks in advance for your help.
Hello, Can you add your project?

Thanks for your interest sir. As you can see, the panels that I need to be able to place between the foundation beams and the columns are given two kinds of problems. 1- it says wrong panel-column intersection, in the geometry control and 2- it does not appear in flight mode.

"teroy":202m67eg" said:
Sir, thank you for your attention.As you can see, there are two types of problems in the panels that I need to place between the foundation beams and the columns. 1- it says the wrong panel column intersection, in the geometry control and 2- it does not appear in flight mode[/ quote] There are no panels in the project you added. The columns are not at the same level as the foundations. The panels are not at the same level as the foundations as I entered them. The panels appear in the perspective window and do not show any intersection errors. Also, create the basement height by adding the height of the ground floor. In this case, you do not need to level the foundation and columns. You can also define it by just giving the upper level. Also, after entering the basement curtains, use the object properties command and mark the line flooded/panel that does not continue to the upper floor in the static reinforced concrete tab.(When entering the basement curtains, you can specify the beam and floor edges on the upper level. Disable divide by intersections line in the auxiliary toolbar so that it does not split.) Separate We recommend that you update ca Ver 6.54.

Sir, there are no panels, I deliberately deleted them for you to try to fill in the remaining space, and you filled it without error, so I couldn't do it :). I did but it kept giving an error: intersection error in room geometry control. I'll try to ignore it too if I can't find a solution. By the way, I will update 6.54, but I am worried, but I do not want to cause any setbacks in this project I am working on!

It seems that the suggestions in the previous answer were ignored in the new project you added. It seems that it would be more appropriate to create your project based on the previous answer and the sample project and ask for help on what you could not do.

Back