Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

hello, the ln value used for column breaking security is higher than it should be in my project. In some columns, there are values such as 6.06 while it should be 3.23 in my report.

"dexana":2ezs71k5" said:
hi, the ln value used when making column break security is higher than it should be in my project. Some columns have values like 6.06 while it should be 3.23 in my report... I am sending the project as an e-mail because its size is large.. I would appreciate it if you're interested...thanks
Hello, In the project, the beams on the basement floor are 6 and the beams on the f axis are given an elevation of 38 cm. However, the columns to which these beams are attached are not given an elevation. The same columns should be shortened by 38 cm denim on the ground floor.

I CHANGE THE SOIL CLASS ( Z2 ) I SELECTED DURING THE ANALYSIS FURTHER FROM THE CONSTRUCTION TREE ( Z3 ) BUT WHEN I RECEIVE THE REPORT, IT STILL SHOWS as Z2. I WOULD LOVE TO HELP.

Our technical service cannot make a comment without examining your project (the same situation does not occur with us), can you send your project?

"Umut AYDIN":3d64um62" said:
file is available in the attachment. when I get the report it shows as z2. good work.
In the structure tree, the first behavior spectrum function (DSF1) appears as Z2. When you do Z3, you will see that it is Z3 in the calculation results.

In your project, you have defined 5 different response spectrum functions and an additional DSD3 response spectrum calculation to the RespX-RespY response spectrum calculations created by the program in accordance with the regulation. For this reason, you are probably changing the values in the wrong spectrum function. Delete all except the DSF1 function and RespX-RespY account status in your project and the problem will be gone. Alternatively, if you delete all of them and recalculate, the program will ask you again during the analysis phase and generate the response spectra. I have marked the extra spectrum functions and calculations that you should delete in the appendix.

There is no ground state available under the behavior state functions and states link. When I add the new ground state as z3, it still shows as z2 when I get the report. Thank you for your attention.

You will not add new, you need to change the ground group in DSF1 function (right click DSF1 and enter properties). The problem is that you have already added a new function, the program takes into account the ground group defined in DSF1, not the ground group of the newly added function.

I HAVE NO PHRASES LIKE DSF1,DSF2,DSF3,DSF4,DSF5 AS YOU STATED (YOU HAVE SHOWED IN THE FIGURES). THERE ARE ONLY BEHAVIOR SPECTRUM FUNCTIONS AND BEHAVIOR SPECTRUM STATES. UNDER BEHAVIOR STATUS SPECTRUS, THERE IS NO Phrase LIKE ANY DSF1, I CAN'T SEE IT. AS YOU SHOW IN THE PICTURE, THE Phrases DSF1, DSF2... ARE NOT ALREADY SEEN. WHEN I RIGHT CLICK ON THE BEHAVIOR SPECTRUM FUNCTIONS, A NEW ADD GOES THAT IT DOES NOT SOLVE MY ROOM ISSUE.

I took the screenshot from the project you sent. Have you tried opening the functions by clicking the little + sign next to the behavior spectrum functions?

Next to the behavior spectrum functions, that little + sign you mentioned does not exist, so it does not exist in cases. I am sending the same project again

Greetings, first of all, you can change the floor class from the analysis settings section. There are objects that do not comply with the rules in your project other than the floor class (floor edge overlaps, insufficient slab heap axis, etc.), check and correct them in geometric controls.

"Umut AYDIN":32kj7dbw" said:
behavior spectrum functions don't have the little + sign you mentioned next to them, so they don't exist. I am sending the same project again
5 different behavior spectrums have been defined in the project as the admin stated. and the ground class was defined as Z3.

I checked the behavior spectrum functions of the 2 projects I have done before, and they have the situation I have shown above. I can see the behavior spectrum functions (dsf1) in the project you sent, but not in my project. I'm using version 6.54.

hello, I had two questions... 1-Where do we set the drawing dimensions while placing the drawings on the sheet 2-I cannot transfer the entire sheet to autocad by saying export-dwg, the drawings are coming out piece by piece in autocadde. I will be glad if you answer...

After you prepare the drawing that you will put on the sheet, choose which plan or detail you will take under the drawing tab, enter the paper size and drawing scale under the drawing properties under the sheet. When you say ok, the relevant drawing will be created. I don't think I need to explain the layout design where you will bring the drawings together. 2) While ide has the ability to do almost every operation you can do in autocad, why did you need it? In order to print out at plancopy points, you can make use of the ide wrep facility that ide offers free of charge. If you want to export, when you say export, dwg: block: save as fragmented export: 2D export font: it can be ture type or autocad font. Color: convert to basic colors. By selecting scan factor: 1, you can export the whole layout with each object. Greetings G.KÖSE

Back