Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Mr.: Mr. Hakan SAHIN; We would like to thank thank you once again to the entire ideYAPI family . Thank you to your users who are included in this family.

Greetings, I wanted to point out an incident that a friend saw in the room during project control. My friend said there must be something wrong, so I said yes. I said that the arrows are not extended enough here. The way in which the mounting reinforcement is shown in the report was always incorrect. it is correct in the drawings, but there was an oversight on the report page.

In the reinforced concrete parameters, we enter the distance from the middle of the reinforcement in the tension zone to the concrete surface as the cover. It is a correct idea for the reinforced concrete calculation. However, it should not be defined as a cover. Because the values we assign here are transferred directly to the column application letterheads as cover. Cover is the distance outside the stirrup. It would be more correct to write the remaining distance as a cover after the stirrup thickness and half of the main tension reinforcement are removed. Or write the cover values, the thickness outside the stirrup, in the parameters section. In the calculation part, it may be better if this distance is found by adding the stirrup thickness and half of the prime tension reinforcement to this cover in the algorithm. Good work.

Hello Mr. İbrahim, The situation you wrote is only related to the description in the picture. Copy the attached png file to the rptimage folder under the program folder. Positions of montage and prose are changed in this picture. After this process, the continuous basic reports will appear as you point. Good work

Mr. Sates In the program, the exact theoretical values based on reinforced concrete are taken. As you pointed out, this is a correct opinion. All values entered in the parameters are the distances from the concrete outer surface to the center of gravity of the reinforcement. However, I think you wanted to write the values on the reinforcement, not these values, on the letterheads. We took this situation in our notes. Thank you for your attention. Good work...

"HakanŞahin":2k48w2q1" said:
Mr. Sates In the program, the basis for reinforced concrete is taken as the exact theoretical values. As you stated, this is a correct idea. All the values entered in the parameters are the distances from the outer surface of the concrete to the center of gravity of the reinforcement. You asked for the values to be written on the reinforcement, not the values. We took this situation into our notes. Thank you for your attention. Good work...
Mr. Hakan, Yes, I want the values above the reinforcement to be written on the letterheads, not these values. Thank you.

hello dear admin. I am an ide6.01 beta user. I found a problem with the covers. For example, I select the colon papaya from the colon parameters section as 4 cm, it sees it as 4 cm in the reports, but when I get the colon application plan, it draws the stirrup lengths according to 2.5 cm and gives the measurement. I request that the issue be investigated. thanks.

Dear KUBA2009, First of all, I would like to remind you that we have released ideCAD Static 6.01 Final version. You can continue your work with this version. Cover values entered in the program are the distances of vertical reinforcements from the center of gravity (center) to the outer surface of the concrete. Therefore, when you receive a drawing, stirrup lengths are calculated by taking this situation into account. Accordingly, when you get a colon application plan, it is correct to draw the given stirrup lengths according to 2,5 cm and measure accordingly. There is no problem here. If we define the situation with the formula: Stirrup Length = ColumnSize - 2*space + ColumnVertical Reinforcement Diameter + 2*Column Stirrup Diameter Concrete Cover = (ColumnSize - Stirrup Length)/2 Good work

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. THANK YOU FOR ENLIGHTENING THIS ISSUE. I WRITE MY VERSION BETA. I MADE BOTH STATIC AND ARCHITECTURAL UPDATES TO THE FINAL VERSION. THANKS FOR THE REMIND PLUS QUESTIONS TO ISZE. WHILE IT IS NOT VERY IMPORTANT, I CANNOT FIND THE EDIT PART, BECAUSE THE MARKING OF THE AXLE AND TOTAL MEASUREMENT WAS MADE TOO LARGE THAN NORMAL WHEN RECEIVING THE MOLD PLAN

Dear KUBA2009, The default settings of the program have been adjusted to comply with the layout and standards. So if you add a picture or a project that shows what you mean by axle and total size mark, the situation will become clear. Good work...

Re: ideCAD Static 6.01 Final version is out ( 16.02.2010 ) Hello. 1) In the attached project, the raft reinforcement is 1248 cm long, can you help with this? 2) Wouldn't it be more useful to use multiple stirrups in columns, as in beams, if there is an automatic design option as double stirrups after a certain length? In the current situation it is sometimes forgotten and needs to be returned again. After defining the columns in a large project, it is difficult to select them one by one and say to design them as double stirrups. 3) When we define new floors in the floor general settings, I think it would be better if the definitions in the index part of the floor parameters were created automatically. When there is no rigid diaphragm in the floors currently defined, the values entered in the index part are reset after defining the rigid diaphragm. 4) I think it would be better if the values of the 2nd stirrup were not written at all in the expansions of double stirrups. Good luck with

Re: ideCAD Statik 6.01 Final version released ( 16.02.2010 ) Dear Zeki78, Raft opening is at full critical clearance for a maximum reinforcement length of 1200 cm. (1174 cm). The value of 1200 cm is exceeded with the curl part at the ends. (1174+37+37). I can offer you two options: 1. On the E axis, you can divide the raft slab with the slab edge. In this way, you will have the equipment drawn in two parts. Or, you can cancel the bending part of the reinforcement by entering the concrete calculation axis settings with the 2nd reinforced concrete calculation axis edit command. Good work...

Thank you for your reply, Mr. I fixed this situation in autocad. My request to you is to get rid of this problem. Good luck with.

column reinforcements dear ide managers, I saw that in the wedding hall project that I drew in the last ide static final version, in the 30*50cm column, I saw that the stirrup increased to double stirrups, but I couldn't understand why this column turned into double stirrups when the other column with the same criteria was single. Do I have a chance? Also, the covers are what we write in other versions. In this new version, they are calculated from the middle of the reinforcement, and for example, when 4.5 cm is written in the column general settings, there is a 3 cm cover in the expansion. Best regards

Re: column reinforcements Hello, The double stirrup design in columns depends on the number of column reinforcements and whether the multiple stirrup option is checked in the column settings. Select the relevant column. Enter your settings. Cancel the "multi-stirrup design" option from the static/reinforced concrete tab. -- In version 6.01, the margin logic has been changed to ensure full compatibility between the calculation and the drawing. Stirrup lengths and concrete cover are calculated by taking into account the vertical or horizontal reinforcement diameters that vary according to the element and its stirrup diameter. You must enter the values in the parameters taking this change into account. Good work...

hello, I was told that idestatic does not work in xp home, can you give information about it? May I know the system requirements? Thanks.

Hello, my question is about the separator on the dimension line, when I want a plan to stay on any floor, the interior dimensions of the relevant floor are drawn in circle mode where I do not choose the separator, whereas I want it to be in the shape, I wonder where am I going wrong?

Back