Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Hello, When you receive the mold plan in the program, the size separators automatically appear in the form of a circle. If you want to develop your own unique dimensioning style, you can use the free dimensioning command after you get the mold plan. In the free dimensioning settings, many parameters such as size separator, font, text height, unit of measure can be intervened. I wish you good work.

Dear Akka, you can download all ideCAD Static 6 training videos as a single "rar" file from the link below. After opening the RAR file, you can run the relevant video by double-clicking the html extension file of the relevant training video under the relevant folder.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Good work.

error in the column section after the analysis Selamun aleykum I am a newly graduated engineer, I am just using ide statics, after the analysis, it is written in the transverse section (B) of the column option from the reinforced concrete section, why is that? 2- After the analysis, AS(-) is written on the tiles, and I would appreciate it if you could tell me why. HAVE A GOOD WORKS

Re: error in column section after analysis
"gürkan":wmzwjnsp" said:
selamun aleykum I am a newly graduated engineer, I am just using ide statics after analysis, it is written in the transverse section (B) of the column option from the reinforced concrete section 2- After the analysis, AS(-) is written on the slabs, and I would appreciate it if you could tell me the reason. GOOD WORK
Hello, (B) error in Columns indicates that there is a Column-Beam Composition Shear Safety error Report --> Earthquake Regulations -- > Column Beam Composition Safety. If you examine the Report, you can find information on regulation controls in the title of the report. As(-) error is the error given when the reinforcement is insufficient. You can correct the reinforcement error by increasing the diameter of the reinforcement or decreasing the spacing in slabs. Reinforced Concrete Menu --> Slab --> You can fix the reinforcement error in the slabs by looking at which part of the slab is missing reinforcement and increasing the right/left additional reinforcement in the Moment reinforcement areas tab.

column-beam junction sa I enlarged the length of the faulty column to correct the B error in the columns, it does not give an error in the basement and ground floor (a 3-storey building), but it gives the error that it is unsafe on the 1st floor. (and it gives an insecure error in seismic loading section) how can I fix this? 2- In the error report, the number of MODs included in the Dynamic account is insufficient. What does it mean and how can I fix it Thanks for your help. SGPursantaj in the column section after 3 analyzes (0) is this an error Thanks for your help. :)

Re: column-beam junction
"gürkan":1em8yvdl" said:
sa To correct the B error in the columns, I increased the size of the faulty column, (3-floor building) does not give an error in the basement and ground floor, but on the 1st floor it gives the error of unsafe (and it gives an unsafe error in the earthquake loading section) how can I fix it? 2- In the error report, the number of MODs included in the dynamic account is insufficient. what does it mean and how can I fix it? Is it an error Thank you for your help. :)
Hello, if there is an insufficient number of mods error in a 3-storey building, "The System Cannot be Solved" error may have been given during the analysis.

Image Configuration Hello. I activate the Assign the screen type I selected in the Display Configuration section of my worksheet as default. When I close and reopen the ide structure, the Image Configuration is reset for the new floors I added. Good luck with.

Re: Display Configuration
"zeki78":2x5aboh7" said:
Hi. I activate the Assign the display type I selected in the Display Configuration section of my worksheet as default. When I close and reopen the ide structure, I add Display Configuration new floors Easy. To create an architectural template in the structural\example directory Save it to C:\Program Files\ideCAD Architecture 6\Templates\architectural\example Select this template when creating a new project.

die and basic application sections in ideCAD 6 I can take all kinds of sections in the program. However, I could not find how to get the mold and basic application sections in the drawings section. The sections are memorized. Place them on the layout you want, but I can't find where to find them. I would appreciate your help. thanks

If you press the Ctrl + V keys together in the window you want, the mold plan or foundation section you have taken will come to the cursor for you to add to the drawing.

Re: Mold and basic application sections in ideCAD 6
"temucin":37d0a1tp" said:
I can take all kinds of sections in the program. However, I could not find how to get mold and basic application sections in the drawings section? Sections are memorized to the map you want. insert command is coming but i can't find where it will come from? I appreciate your help. thank you
in drawing click Die section. draw section line.

I did a system update on my computer and reinstalled the ide. Covers in existing projects have changed again. Of course, I didn't look at the report when I got the report because I had done the project before. Then I realized that the settings had changed. Why is the program resetting the parameters? I don't understand why it uploaded to old projects?

"yilmazozaktan":rtw86tjq" said:
I did a system update on my computer and reinstalled the ide. The covers in the existing projects have changed again. Of course, I didn't look at the report when I got the report because I did the project before. Then I realized that the settings have changed. Why does the program reset the parameters. Old projects I don't understand why it uploaded?
Hello, the cover logic has changed in the program since Ver 6.01. When you load your old projects, analyze and get a drawing, the Cover values are automatically updated in the parameters so that the column and beam etc. stirrup lengths are drawn correctly. Good work.

Municipalities want to see the clear concrete cover. Of course, the logic of the spacer has changed. It is entered as the column edge distance from the axis of the reinforcement. However, the net report shows the same value as the net concrete cover. The municipalities want to see the net concrete cover in the report. When I write 4 cm on the cover in the program, it is called 4 cm net concrete cover in the report. But this value is not the net concrete cover, but the distance from the reinforcement axis to the edge?

Dear yilmazozaktan, The regulation regarding the printing of the net concrete cover value in the reports and drawings is one of the issues we noted. Thank you for your attention. Good work...

Hello, while adding some of the layout blocks that I created while designing the layout to my layout, I have a problem with the program closing... what can be done?.. good work, respect...

"Mirza":tbmv4i8u" said:
Hi, I'm having a problem with the program crashing while adding some of the layout blocks I created while designing the layout to my layout... what can I do?.. good work, regards...
Dear Mirza, Can you add the project file to the forum?

z4 d, bearing coefficient 850 t/m3, safety stress 7 t/m2. It's my first project on such a ground. It looks like it will be solved with 50 cm raft in 6.01, but isn't 50 cm raft less on this type of floor. /&)&/(= I'm confused. I would appreciate it if friends who have time are interested.

B2 IRREGULARITY h Good work. I'm solving a 4 storey project. The difference between the center of rigidity and the center of mass is normal, but the B2 irregularity is 1.58, what should I do in this case. What can I do to correct the b2 and a1 irregularities. Thanks.

Back