Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

I would not recommend you to form a foundation even if it is a raft at an elevation where the ground values are so low, what you should do is to look at the drilling logs and choose a pile-based solution for more suitable layers at the lower elevations.

Re: B2 IRREGULARITY
"gürkan":1d1hw4mp" said:
sa Good work. I am solving a 4-storey project. The difference between the center of rigidity and the center of mass is normal, but the irregularity of B2 is 1.58, what should I do in this case. b2 What can I do to correct irregularities a1 and a1 Thank you.
Hello, First of all, it is said in Disaster Regulations Article 2.3.2.1 --A1 and B2 type irregularities are the irregularities that are effective in the selection of earthquake calculation method as stated in 2.6. When a Dynamic Analysis is performed, this Also, even if the analysis is made according to the Equivalent Seismic Load Method, the limits values are 2 when the necessary conditions are applied in the control of A1 and B2 irregularities.

I wish everyone a good day. First of all, I would like to express my satisfaction with the service I have been receiving as an Idecad user for about 3 years. The program is very beneficial to our work and is improving day by day, making us more and more satisfied. I would like to thank all İdecad employees. I would like to point out a few issues that I would like to improve in the program: 1-In some cases, the calculated beam reinforcements and the drawn beam reinforcements do not match each other. I usually encounter this situation in beams stuck in shear walls and additional reinforcements of beams. I think there is an error when the beam reinforcement is extended 50Ø to the wall. I no longer want to control the beam reinforcements drawn with beam reinforcements calculated one by one at the end of each project. 2-I think it is an important problem that the net concrete cover is handled differently in calculations and drawings. Other friends also mentioned this problem and Idecad officials said that they would fix this problem, but I wanted to remind it once again. 3- It is not checked whether the longitudinal reinforcement and additional reinforcement in the beams fit in the incision. It would be very good if this control could be done and if the reinforcements could not fit, double row reinforcement could be placed. Of course, in this case, the moment arm of the reinforcements at the bottom will be less and this will have to be considered in the calculations. I think this is a difficult request, but I'm sure Idecad will achieve it. 4- In cases where the basic geometry is not rectangular, we can draw reinforcement in different sections by creating an additional calculation axis, but the number of reinforcements is not calculated correctly. It would be nice if this situation could be fixed. Also, it would be better if the lower and upper reinforcement attachments were drawn staggered so that they were not in the same cross-section. 5-We can determine the sprout lengths ourselves, but when there are different floor heights, it may be necessary to adjust different sprout lengths to reduce the loss. It would be nice if it was possible to be able to define this to the program. Thus, there is no need to re-edit the drawings. 6-Longitudinal reinforcements in double stirrup beams and rib beams are not drawn on the edges of the stirrups to hold the stirrups in the drawings. Also, the stirrup poses of double stirrup rib beams are not written. It would be good to fix these situations.

Dear Emre Çağatay
"emrecaga":zxq9v5xi" said:
1-In some cases, the calculated beam reinforcements and the drawn beam reinforcements do not match each other. I usually encounter this situation in the beams stuck in the walls and in the additional reinforcements of the beams. I think there is an error when the beam reinforcement is extended 50Ø to the wall. I no longer want to check the beam reinforcements drawn with beam reinforcements calculated one by one at the end of each project.
Could you add a sample project that you said is a problem to the forum?
I think it is an important problem that 2-net concrete cover is handled differently in calculations and drawings. friends also mentioned this problem and Idecad officials said that they would fix this problem, but I wanted to remind you once again.
The cover values taken in the program are values in accordance with the theory of calculation. However, it is requested to print the net concrete cover values in the drawings. In this regard, calculation, drawing and make the arrangement that will ensure report compliance in the program. caz.
3-It is not checked whether the longitudinal reinforcement and additional reinforcement in the beams fit in the cut. It would be very good if this control could be done and if the reinforcements could not fit, double row reinforcement could be placed. Of course, in this case, the moment arm of the reinforcements at the bottom will be less and this will have to be considered in the calculations. I think this is a difficult request, but I'm sure that Idecad will achieve it.
Double row reinforcement request for beam is among our notes.
4-In cases where the basic geometry is not rectangular, we can draw reinforcement in different sections by creating an additional calculation axis, but the number of reinforcements is not calculated correctly. It would be nice if this situation could be fixed. Also, it would be better if the lower and upper reinforcement joints were drawn in a staggered manner, not in the same cross-section.
When more than one reinforcement axes are drawn, it is necessary to give the distance at which those axes are valid. It is enough to give the distance that the reinforcement axis is valid with the axis edit command. You can watch the training video on the subject from the link below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thank you for your interest. I did not know about the issues you mentioned in the 4th and 5th items. What you stated will solve my problem regarding those issues. I have added a project related to item 1. In this project, the calculations and drawings were not the same for the beams I mentioned below (I am only specifying the faulty beams on 2 floors since the project is multi-storey): K203,K205,K217,K218 on the 1st basement floor K903,K905,K917,K918,K944,K945 on the 6th floor. If it is corrected, the problem has arisen in the beams stuck in the curtain and some additional reinforcements have not been drawn. But I think I should also point out that; I intervened in these beam reinforcements to simulate the beams on several floors. When you unlock the beam reinforcements, make calculations and get a drawing, this problem does not occur. However, although I did not intervene in a few projects in the past, I remember that the equipment in the account and the ones in the drawing did not match. If necessary, I will try to find such an example. Note: I made the project in version 6.0055

"emrecaga":wdvgabhr" said:
---I added a project related to item 1. In this project, the calculations and drawings were not the same for the beams I specified below (I am only specifying the faulty beams on 2 floors, since the project is multi-storey) )...
Thank you for your report.

I enter the concrete class separately for the floors to make a performance analysis, but I cannot see this in the report. it appears as the concrete class in columns and beams and for example the 1st floor concrete class appears to be in the columns of all floors. Likewise, the concrete class I entered on the ground floor appears as the beam concrete class of all floors. Also, is there a chance to use the ide on linux? I want to use ide in ubuntu 64 bit instead of vista 32 bit OS is that possible?

Dear Tvekkul,
I enter concrete classes for floors separately to make performance analysis, but I can't see this in the report. it appears as the concrete class in columns and beams and for example the 1st floor concrete class appears to be in the columns of all floors. Likewise, the concrete class I entered on the ground floor appears as the beam concrete class of all floors.
Thank you for your note. We noted the situation in our records.
can we also use ide on linux? I want to use ide in ubuntu 64 bit instead of vista 32 bit OS is that possible?
As you know, our programs are developed for windows platforms. However, you can try to use the program on lunix by using the windows emulator that I have given the attached link.
Let me also note that the program for 64 bit works with superior performance on windows 64 bit. For 64 bit platform, my recommendation would be windows 7. Good work...

URGENTLY my question will be: You know, new laptops are offered with windows 7 64 bit. Especially after installing the idestatic 6.01 version, it gets the error that it has stopped working and gives a windows program close warning. Finally, it does not enter the project. You click on the project you want to open, as soon as it opens, it gives the same error again and the program closes. all your hard work is gone. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP....

reset the program. Press the ctrl and shift keys at the same time and keep them pressed. In this way, run the program. When the message "Reglstlry settings cleared" appears on the screen, press the arrow key and continue working.

I am running windows 7 64 blt. I have never encountered such a problem. It used to happen while running on xp. I reset with ctrl shift and it was fixed.

Hello, I have two problems. First, I cannot create a floor space in the ribbed flooring system. It is formed, but rib beams pass through the gap. Secondly, I cannot support the stairs on the upper and lower floors. Also, I cannot support the middle landing of the stairs to the beam. Can you please help me with these issues?

The misalignment of the p06 curtain in the attached project is not written in the column application plan. Also, when I open the project with ide 6.01 demo, when I want to switch to the plans page, the program does not respond. Since the project size is larger than 3 mib, I uploaded it as three parts.

Hello, In large slab gaps, since the threads will not be continuous, it would be more appropriate to separate the system with flat beams and define the rib slabs between those beams. You can have the program make the reinforcement design by using the gap object in small floor gaps that do not cut the rib teeth, such as chimney gaps, or you can add the gap details to the plans yourself. Good luck with...

Thanks. I want to ask one thing. I want to make hollow floor slabs, but it will be 5 cm low. In this case, don't I need to lower the 32 cm high beam to 27? When I do this, I get a warning that the beams cannot be shorter than 30 cm. Can we not make the height of the 40/32 beam shown in the figure 27 or how can we apply a low level on hollow floor slabs? Thank you.

If there are low floors between the hollow floor system, you design them as slab floors, not as hollow blocks. You place slabs and level (-)... You choose the beam heights (leave them the same) to comply with the regulations.

Back