Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

"saridurmus":1i12vks5" said:
Greetings, Public Works Department, which calculates life safety performance level in linear performance analysis; they want both life safety and immediate use in buildings whose purpose of use has changed (eg from residence to classroom or school) If it enters my tongue, can we go to show it separately.
Hello, If we look at the table for the classroom and school.. Immediate use 10% in 50 years Life safety 2% in 50 years If we look at 7.8%... 10% in 50 years I=1 and the ordinate coefficient multiplier is 1, and as a result, the performance level should be immediately used... 2% and I=1 and ordinate coefficient 1.5 should be taken in 50 years, and the performance level should be life safety.. Therefore, it seems that two reports should be prepared separately. Do you want the level report to be prepared at once?

Hakan, the summary report should be expanded here. that is, for structures where HK and CG states are searched together (for different exceedance probabilities), the summary report should cover both. Of course, this requires a different analysis. it should be sequential. in summary; If HK and CG are desired, two consecutive perf. program the analysis and create a report. Likewise, we should be able to show both the current state performance and the strengthened state performance with a summary report for the buildings that are retrofitted. you can also enter the core results as a list and then enter st. deviation, avg, ot-st. It is necessary to get values such as deviation. thank you.

Hakan, the summary report should be expanded here. that is, for structures where HK and CG states are searched together (for different exceedance probabilities), the summary report should cover both. Of course, this requires a different analysis. it should be sequential. in summary; If HK and CG are desired, two consecutive perf. program the analysis and create a report. Likewise, we should be able to show both the current state performance and the strengthened state performance with a summary report for the buildings that are retrofitted. you can also enter the core results as a list and then enter st. deviation, avg, ot-st. It is necessary to get values such as deviation. thank you. where the situation appears here, the number of windows is increased; Is it possible to write such as immediate use, life safety, sometimes the same values come out. We have a hard time explaining the public works. Otherwise, we make two calculations.

Dear mrb site administrators and followers, I am designing a building with the idestatic 6 program, but I have a small question. I defined a third beam that is inserted into the beam on both sides between two opposite beams on the terrace floor, and the beams that are inserted parallel to the axis are beams that have a certain angle with the axis, but the angle of these two beams is the same, my question is that the two beams I inserted are divided into two separate beams at the stud point and in the reinforcement expansion. it gives as two different beams. I don't want these beams to be split at the stub point. can you help me with this? I thank you in advance.

I could not add the project because the size of the project is large. If you have an e-mail address, I can forward the project to your e-mail address.

Hello, Your question is about making inclined beam expansions... The arrangements regarding the drawings of inclined beams in the program are in the list of works we will do in the next version. For roof beam openings; In an empty project, you can define straight column-beam elements laid with appropriate spans, write the reinforcements that we will take from the original project in the reinforced concrete part and draw the beam expansion in this way. You can then block and add these beams to the beam opening sheet of the main project.

idecad static to etabs data transfer Hello; How can I transfer a structure that I modeled in Idecad to Etabs? Best regards

"zeki78":387fb1rf" said:
I am told that the thickness of the curtain wall cannot be less than 1/20 of the storey height, what should I do.
Hello, In your project, your panels must be at least 29 cm thick as per the regulation... If you think it is exempt, you can ignore the warning... Have a nice day.

Hello; I would like to get your views on a problem I encountered; The distance between two axles thrown parallel to each other (in the x direction) is 20 cm, (the first of the axles is A, the other is B) and 3 axles (in the y direction) intersecting them (axes 1,2 and 3 ... intermediate distance is 400 cm) ; A column (or wall) at the intersections of A1, B2 and B3, but this column is large enough to cross both A and B axis; When a beam is thrown from the intersection of A1 to node A2, and then a beam is thrown from node B2 to node B3 (the beam size is 25/50, and it is offset against the axis, the beams remain between the A, B axes), these two beams are constantly accepted by the program; The intermediate distance is 20 cm and the beam width is 25 cm. Also, when the two following beams enter each other by 5 cm, the program automatically accepts them as continuous. When the beams are freed from the 5 cm gap that cuts each other (when the beam is given a small width), the drawings can be saved and the drawings can be taken. The handicap turns out to be that the size of the floors change, the project is against the architecture, etc.. What I have done so far is: I gave the smallness and got the drawings, and then I took the smallness back and prepared my reports... friends who encountered this problem or came up with a different (also consistent) solution to this problem and I'm looking forward to the suggestions of the Ide R&D team... good work, respect... *Note: I would like to explain with a picture, but I'm a novice on how to post the picture in the forum, excuse me...

Hello there; We encounter similar situations, to overcome this we change the beam direction and break the beam continuity. It should be noted here that in the beam expansions, the beam is drawn according to the newly defined view direction in the plan, that is, there is a possibility that the support additions can be reversed in practice. If you want to eliminate this possibility, you will only need to make a similar change for that beam and take the expansion again. As a more practical solution to this, maybe an option such as accept or reject from the right/left to the beam parameters is put. Best regards...

Hello everyone; When modeling beams in Idecad statics, how can I model beam sections without a table. My main goal is to transfer this model to sap2000. But I want the beams to be transferred as rectangular section without table I need a very urgent response Thanks everyone

Mr. 2m project; Thanks for your suggestions. a suggestion that makes the job a little more practical... I think the Ide R&D team should do a study on the subject... success in your work, respect...

"civil1979":w2aqpzxh" said:
Hi Everyone; While Idecad is modeling beams in static, how can I model beam sections without a table. My main goal is to throw this model into sap2000. But I want the beams to be transferred as rectangular cross-sections without a table I need a very urgent response Thanks to everyone[/quote ] You can use "defined section parameters" under the static reinforced concrete tab in the beam settings.

Back