Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Hello, I updated the program to version 6.011, but before, there were 8 fi 16s in 25/60 columns, as well as columns with a minimum reinforcement rate of 1%. When I look at the general program parameters, it shows as %1. I would be glad if you produce a solution. good work

Hello, in version 6.0101, a change has been made to ensure that the distance between two stirrup arms is 25fi. Let's examine the attached picture: The left column is 6.01, the right column is 6.0101. In the right column, 2fi16 additional reinforcement has been added to provide 25fi in the long direction. However, it is seen that there is no need for two reinforcements put forward in the direction of 25. Therefore, for only 16 single reinforcement selection conditions, besides 25fi, controls that will make the purchase price close to 1% are also included in the program. needs to be added. We have written this situation in our work list. For now, you can reduce the 6fi16 reinforcement selection, which appears in the major direction in the column reinforced concrete dialog, to 4fi16. Or you can allow 14-16 reinforcements to be used in reinforcement selection. good work

hello again, if we do major 4fi16 minor 4fi16, the same happens anyway. that is, if we play in the major direction with pursanta, he is anchoring 2 times in a row. then the 25 fi condition is provided. at the price.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND IT DOESN'T GROW. PLEASE HELP ME. FOR EXAMPLE, THE PROGRAM GOES WHEN I GO FROM THE FIRST FLOOR TO THE FLOOR FLOOR...

Greetings, curvilinear beam, curved slab edge definition possibility in beams and slab edge; Can't we introduce the possibility of defining on the foundation beams and the edge of the raft slab. Can this feature be added?

Ladder drawings do not throw layers in detail. throws them all as standard. Will there be a fix for this?

The column that does not recover according to 0.5Ac*fck in the Nd max control seems to have saved in the report
Hello, Elements are saving because the negative force direction is from top to bottom in the program. In the report, normal forces are also printed in negative value in accordance with their force direction.

If you pay attention to the area selected in blue I want to say, Ac*fck=125, Ndmax= 65.17, 0.5*Ac*fck=125*0.5=62.5<65.17 it should not have saved. If you pay attention to the others, the other Ndmax values are smaller than 0.5*Ac*fck values... Also, it would be better if 0.5*Ac*fck values were printed in the report.. I would have told you more easily..

The message about the maximum normal force exceeding is conveyed to the designer in the column reinforced concrete dialog. The situation is only related to the reporting phase and has been noted in our work list.

I have a question about pile foundation. basically, when I define 2 separate rafts, I can define a pile in one. It gives a warning when I try to define it in the other. Is it a matter of program possibilities?

I have a question about pile foundation. basically, when I define 2 separate rafts, I can define a pile in one. It gives a warning when I try to define it in the other. Is it a case of program possibilities?
Pile foundation entry in partial raft systems will be added in the update version. In the version you are using, arrange the pile system to define it within the one-piece raft system. Good work...

In the beam expansion, it shows the stirrup spacing of some beams in the wrong place. In this way, I saw the same error in a couple of Kirshite. For your information..

Hello there; In the beam expansion you added, the stub beam image, which should appear intermittently, is not visible because the line color is the same color as the background. Therefore, the reason why the middle region stirrup you mentioned is shifted to the supports is the stud beam. I think the friends in IDE Building will solve this problem during the updates about the beam expansions. Best regards.

Greetings, I'm adding a problem project again, I can't see some drawings when I open it to make a change in the project I got the drawings for last week. The last batch was spontaneously resolved two days later. For example, the column application drawing is empty, and the ground floor formwork plan is also empty. By the way, as other friends said, the program often does not respond. we have to open the project again. I guess the static balance could not be fully established in the last version. I am using windows 7 ultimate 32 bit.

Hello, The issue has been addressed in the update version. We attribute the unresponsive or empty layouts to the same reason. You can test the issue you mentioned in the beta version that will be released soon.

Thanks, I thought it was only in the big project but it wasn't so I wanted to show that the project size is not important. Also, is it possible to use a circular edge on the slab edge line on a raft basis? I am adding another project, the curtain details are a bit wrong, especially the gaps on the curtain, as there are such curtains. I did not delete the slightly corrected version. I will be glad if you check it out.

ADDING GUSE How to add guse to columns and curtain walls. I would appreciate it if you could explain the size of the Guse, its length and width, and the way it was attached to the curtain wall and columns. thank you. good work

Back