Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

ideCAD Static 6 error good day, I tried to open a project that I had done in idesatatik 5.0 version, in idesatatik6.0 version, analyze and get output. but after installing the 6.2004 version, when I open the project, the program gives an error and closes itself when going from the basement to the ground floor. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program and updated 6.2004 again and gave the same error. I downloaded the update from the internet 3 times and installed all of them, it gave the same error. I would appreciate if you could help me on how to pass between floors.

Hello, The problem you mentioned does not occur on our computers in the office. There may be a video card incompatibility with your computer. 1. Updating the latest drivers of your video card can fix such problems.

Greetings, In a friend's project, Raft basically came out with reinforcements as top and pile. He brought me to look at him, but I took a look and did not understand the problem. Can you take a look at your equipment? the bottom flat reinforcement may not be visible...

I fixed the problem. Turning off the "Use openGI hardware accelerator" checkbox fixed the problem. But when I turned it back on and opened it again, the problem persisted. And when I save and close it, the error message appears. AppName: idecad_static_6.exe AppVer: 0.6.2.4 ModName: ig4icd32.dll ModVer: 6.14.10.4964 Offset: 0002132f It's written in the description section.

"saridurmus":3do5wndp" said:
greetings, In a friend's project, Raft basically came out with reinforcements as upper and pillar. He brought it to me for a look but I did not understand the problem. Could you take a look at the reinforcements. Bottom flat reinforcement may not be visible...[ /quote] Hello, Flat+pillar option is selected in the settings of reinforced concrete calculation axles of raft flooring. Click on the calculation axles with the reinforced concrete calculation axle edit command. Select the upper flat + lower flat option in the dialog that opens. Do this for the axis in both directions. Good work.. .

"cadden":2re8w5sk" said:
fixed the issue. Turning off the "Use openGI hardware accelerator" box fixed the issue. but when i turned it back on, keyed and reopened, the problem persisted. and when I save and close, error message pops up. AppName: idecad_static_6.exe AppVer: 0.6.2.4 ModName: ig4icd32.dll ModVer: 6.14.10.4964 Offset: 0002132f these are written in the description section
What is your graphics card model? Have you updated the latest version drivers?

Maybe I wrote it before... I want a line to be added to the beam correction menu to write the beam net span, and to write the dimensions of the beam under the drawing menu. I want to see the openings when arranging the beam reinforcement. It is time consuming to return to the plan every time, especially in large projects. I will be glad if you consider it.

sheet scale problem while preparing the drawings by creating a new layout for printing and making a side-by-side layout block. The program accepts all drawing screens as 1/100. In every 2 and 3D drawing screens we open, it is necessary to change the 1/100 scale in the lower right part of the screen, which is an unnecessary waste of time and causes confusion in printing at different scales. I want.

Re: layout scale problem
"KUBA2009":1dal4ema" said:
while preparing the drawings by creating a new layout for printing and making a layout block next to each other, the program accepts all drawing screens as 1/100 each time we open it. It is necessary to change the 1/100 scale in the lower right part of the screen in 2D and 3D drawing screens, this is an unnecessary waste of time and causes confusion in printing at different scales. I want this error to be fixed and added to the new update to be prepared.
Hello Mr. Kuba, The scale at the bottom corner is the screen display scale. This scale does not matter when printing a drawing. You can use the Layout Design command under the Tools Menu while preparing a drawing. You can get information about the subject from the link below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: How do we make raft foundations in ideCAD 5. If you are talking about the lack of reinforcement in the calculation axes, you can arrange the reinforcement axes yourself and use larger reinforcement diameters where the moemnt is high. You can get information about manual editing of reinforcement axles from the link below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Ladder static I wanted to make a staircase analysis in ide cad 6.2005 version. I clicked on the static analysis of the staircase I made with L arm, but there is no data about the staircase in the reinforced concrete tab. Also, I have the stairs drawn in the drawing tab and nothing comes out. I urgently need this staircase static, I am waiting for your help.

"saridurmus":vvytbmy8" said:
Greetings, it gives a jacobian error during the modal analysis in the attached project. what could be the reason.
Hello, Analysis can be performed on the project you added. Can you download the project you added and try again? Also, the S9 entered on the ground floor in your project -There is a vertical continuity problem on the curtains of S13. You will see it when you check the geometry. Good work

Levent, I noticed after posting and corrected it. but again, the extension *.ide6 gives a Jacobian error when it comes to modal analysis. The same message is displayed on EX and EY installations. but I fixed the S09 and S13 continuity error in the *.cde file I sent you, and the problem is gone. Since the file is large, I am sending support@ideyapi.com.tr. Also, it analyzed *.cde without any problems, and I continue with it.

Back